i fuckin hate ppl who dnt listen.....

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Full Efect, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

i got a male plant growing, n i put that in a seperate room to the mother plant and the mother plant clones.... neway my boy came round n he touched the male plant therefore gettin covered in pollon.... so i told him to keep away from the other plants in the other rooms... so wtf he do.... fucking goes n starts touching n smelling my plants n pollonating them so now my plants havent budded they seeded instead... the fucking twat just lost me my biggest crop yet.... i was looking at around 20-30 ounce from this crop probably more..... n thats my only fuckin form of income too...... well fucked now :-(
    test
  2. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

That would make me pretty pissed... Your taken it well...
    test
  3. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

i smacked him for it..... he sat with some ice for his eye n mouth now... im extremely pissed off just dnt let it show too much... but he left me in a right fuck up now.. im broke as shit, no money loads of bills to pay website to keep up and no money and now i cant have my form of income untill the crop i started this morning is fully ready to harvest n this is only half the fuckin size :-(
    test
  4. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

That sucks man...
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

why would you let him even see your "crop"? i wouldn't let anyone do anything but smell the aroma that would be filling the house, and maybe take a peek through the clear shower curtain that covers the inside of the door. nobody could ever come close enough to touch them plants. and you should've thrown out the males anyway.

that's all your fault. you should smack yourself.
    test
  6. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

i only have one male... n basically i keep that so i can take the crop from it n sell it to kids i dont like.... but as i say that was in a seperate room out the way so it wudnt cause no problems.... but he went and touched despite being told no.... n he wasnt even meant to go near the other plants but he did anyway.

n dunno how u growing but shower curtain???? the plants need as much light as possible all over.. hence why where my plants are, the roof, and all the sides are covered with tin foil to reflect the light all over so the plant get more light

n i didnt intentially let him go in the room to see the crop.... i went in checked on the plants n they needed watering... so as i was sorting the water out the dumb fuck went in ignoring what i said n touched the plants.... hes a real good friend known him all my life, but hes too dumb to take note of orders n shit
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

lol. he needs and mri then. kid must be partially retarded.

but when you're growin indoors, you need all the protection you can get, so a shower curtain is used as something of a doorstop for the scent, and to keep idiots at a distance
    test
  8. Uri nonmylipse

Uri nonmylipse URI NONMYLIPSE

thats your only form a income? drugs? wow youre a nobody, get a job and live in reality like the rest of the world.
    test
  9. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

get out the 420 forum you fag.
    test
  10. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

why work???? i get everything i need and luxurys from this.... why do i need a job???? im a nobody??? why cause i work my ass off as my own boss, doing my own hours at my own income????? i do live in reality thanks..... my reality, i do things for myself, i basically run this like a business, whats wrong with that?? i mean why the fuck would i wanna get some 2 bit wack paying job just to be bossed around by some worthless fag on a ego trip.. when i can work for myself, do what i enjoy doin, not get bossed around by some twat n have a few ppl selling for me????

as for label..... the retardedness of your post speaks for you alone.

but as the shower curtain never heard that before lol..... i have the plants in the biggest room in my house, n basically in there i built like in a sense u cud call it a greenhouse(obviously nothing like one lol) but its is all made out of wood, and covered in foil to reflect the light n only a small entrance to get into it, which when closed protects plants on its own..... the window in that room has been seeled off so its never ever opened and nothing can get in..... and the door to get in the room is closed unless im workin on the plants, n all round it theres like lil rubber flaps to block off the small gap around the door between it n the doorframe..... i take precausions dnt worry ;-)

i guess i didnt take enough for that dumbass though...... n that kiddies is why u shud never do drugs, they make u as retarded as this dude
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

yup^

and u should have killed the male first time it showed....
    test
  12. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

Its a shame i was referring to uri - fag
    test
  13. Uri nonmylipse

Uri nonmylipse URI NONMYLIPSE

hey man, dealing drugs is like way cool and all but you cant pay taxes with under the table income, sooner or later they will audit you cuz you somehow have money but no job......
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh man why keep a male in the first place, its gonna take just as much time an effort to grow a male as it is a female...

u should have destroyed the male or put it outside somewhere to grow...
    test
  15. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

yeah i know lol... but round my area if i put it outside somehow i know id regret it... but i put it in a room like downstairs away from the other plants which are upstairs... but as i say only reason i wanted that was to sell it to ppl i dont like n now i have the one male plant to sell lol.. nah im getting it sorted out

uri.... to put it easy n lightly.. the police can come round but i wont get arrested, the law for weed is no where near as tough on weed as it is other there

oh n my bad label... but u never said who u was actually talking to lol
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol full effect man u didnt do anythin wrong man from downstairs to upstair nobody would ever have guessed theyd pollenate lol u must have gone fucking ballistic when those balls started appearing hahahaha
    test
  17. -D3gR33Z-

-D3gR33Z- Cool

hahaha people actually buy that shit ...?

and that sucks ass that, that fucking guy fucked up your crop
    test
  18. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

tell me bout it.... but well theres alot of dumb kids who just wanna seem cool n shit... and they are the arsholes really, so i sell them the male plant, not telling them of course, but they too dumb to actually know the difference neway lol.

but man i swear when i saw them fuckin balls growing i went nuts.. but i knew hed fucked it up b4 hand neway... simple reason he touched the male n his arm brushed against it, n then when i wasnt there he starts touching the other plants.... so i knew instantly it was just gonna be fucked :-( atleast i got something to keep me semi sorted till my next crop is ready
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

how do you sell a male plant? since it doesn't bud, you just sell them leaves?
    test
  20. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

it is actually smokable, but you can taste the pollon it.... it does get you high not as high but still works..... ppl buy it cos they dumb n i dnt like them so no complaints from me really
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.