I finished the 26th episode of Wolverine and The X-Men last night

Discussion in 'The Library' started by JASON ANTHONY, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

[​IMG]

Badass show. For once Cyclops was as much of a G as Wolverine. He was blowin shit up left and right.

One of the things I loved about it was they replaced Jean with White Witch and stuck Xavier in a coma. It made the show more unpredictable and fast paced. Wolverine's swing first, ask questions later leadership mentality made for a very fast paced ride that actually had me rushing to the "play next episode" option at 1:00 am even though I had work the next day.

The season ends with...

[​IMG]

...showing the "Age of Apocalypse" which will, not unlike every other new marvel series, never come to pass.

Nightcrawler kicked ass in this show as well... It was nice to see him take on a more important role.

Anyone else have anything to add?
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

yo, u kinda late on this, but the show was excellent...too bad it got dropped!!!
    test
  3. vladhood

vladhood New Member

white witch = ema frost, right? i fucking hate jean grey as a character. they should have deaded cyclops' ass in favor of gambit or something.

real talk man this show was gold. xavier is such a dead ass character despite how cool he is and story arcs can get skewed really easily into extremely situational stupidity with how powerful he is / how easy he is to manipulate.

on that note: i wish marvel/disney would give tv producers and writers rights to make their own shit within their universes. marvel's entire superhero chronolgy has been whored out back and forth so many times, retconned, backtracked or just 'occured in another universe' (aka wanted to do something without officially fucking up the characters) that it should just be a franchise that is willing to accept anything that gets green lit just for the sake of fresh air.

i mean, lucasarts did this with star wars and bioware and they ended up making some of the coolest sith characters ever.
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

haha, dope shit Ja.
    test
  5. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

I like when they showed the future squad with Hellion & X23
    test
  6. patrown

patrown student for life

news to me.. time to watch em. thanks.