i find religious people don't have much of a social life ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... i found it, fuck you.

it shows during ramadhan where even the drinking muslims steer clear from alcohol.

their social life diminishes to the point where they can't kick back with those doing drugs, alcohol, etc.

but then again, does this reflect bad on our society where we need to be intoxicated to be socially active?

:numaan:
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

oh? okay.

fuck you too then.

fucking hell, where's the substance.

test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

how does that make sense

perhaps social life by ur standards?

lotsa social events that arent alcohol/drug related that relgious people partake in
    test
  4. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Its hard to fit in when you're so judgemental.

A few years back I worked with Hindus (just as shit as islam before you compare the two) and they were hilarious people, great to be around but there's so many arbitrary lines which is frustrating because you can see in their eyes its a case of parental pressure.
    test
  5. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

And they are boring.

You dont have to be drunk or high to have fun but generally those who male a point of being sober are boring.
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

religious quacks like duhble have long enough distorted the people with lies, falsehoods and misinformation..
    test
  7. x calibur

x calibur

in general, religion is about being transcendent and not of this world.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i think theres a whole contigency of people out there Numaan that dont do drugs, or know anyone who does.

and they live their lives safe and sanitary. And when they think of reality, its drug free and safe. Just like your reality is the opposite. Its all relative.
    my point is that there are tons of people out there that get by without drugs and drinking and have lots of like minded friends. They probably wonder how people that do drugs and other things they find scary get by in life, they probably wonder how we do it, and they probably have no idea what its like for us, just like we dont know what its like to live a sanitary life of safety, chips and pop party's, and boardgame nights/pictionary nights
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

hiking, biking, infinite outdoor activities, along with anything else drunks and drug addicts do, without the addictions
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

how does it not make sense?

i'd say hinduism has alot more restrictions than islam does, but meh.

parental pressure can fuck itself in its face, i hate it, i lived with it for most of my life, it really is shit.

but atleast hindus don't have restrictions regarding alcohol, you can still get drunk with a hindu family.

yeah, but as malo re-iterated my point, it's boring things.

unless you're a really spiritual person by nature.

yeah, my family is like that.

the only thing that could entertain me in sobriety would be sports, as zyclon pointed out.

test