I find myself watchin more and more

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Defcon_5, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le'Negro'ttuce

Le'Negro'ttuce Stayin Crispy

That would have saved me the most mind numbing rm.com experience I've ever had.
    test
  2. Le'Negro'ttuce

Le'Negro'ttuce Stayin Crispy

Im still fucking stumped at Randy Winn over Bobby Abreu.
    test
  3. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lol arguing with a giants fan is like arguing with a retarded kid..i don't even see y u bothered doin it in the first place
    test
  4. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

don't get me wrong, i hate the yankees....but you ask when their last world series win was? When was the last time they DIDN't make the playoffs?

The yankees are the most talked about because they WIN, year in year out....only reason the Giants were talked about was because of that steroid freak Bonds.

And again, Go METS
    test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

LMFAO at the giants only being talked about for their steroid freak..

look at the yankees? tons of steroid users

look at the mets? they had someone suspended last year for steroids. lmfao. that was a stupid comment

and defcon are you serious? arguing with a giants fan is like arguing with a retarded kid? yankees dont even have fans, they have followers. you aint a fan if you boo your own team. but its ok i wouldnt expect much out of you def, yankee fans and red soxs fans are about the stuidest motherfuckas you can find.
    test
  6. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

oh my bad....they are only talked about because of their former 'steroid freak' and now they are talked about because they suck without the steroid freak.....and a little chatter about lincecum.

and of course the mets/yanks have had steroid users, as pretty much all of baseball has....but the Yanks are talked about because they win, period (and this is coming from a yankee hater)

The Mets are talked about for a lot of reasons lol, mostly because they have a lot of potential and don't live up to it ie Carlos Beltran....

when the Giants hit .500 - start talkin - for now shutup
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao, really? so a few years ago when the mets were FUCKIN horrible, ESPN still wasnt on their nuts? lmfao know what your talkin about before you talk.
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

and besides, the giants dont have potential? when lowry comes back giants have a solid 4 man pitching core in lincecum, cain, sanchez and lowry. and a ton of good young outfielders
    test
  9. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

first, i'll have more baseball knowledge than you ever will...

Second, its NY, obviously they are going to get more coverage than fucking San Fran. So when the Mets don't live up to their potential - they are going to get media coverage, because its NY. Didn't say that San Fran doesn't have potential - but until they start playing good...nobody will care. And the only reason people cared before was because of the home run king ********asterisk asterisk asterisk
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmfao. yeah that asterisk comment just proves to me your another retarded new york fan..
    test
  11. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

ha, he did it legit? dont think so...and I say the same thing for Clemens - has nothing to do with me being from NY.
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

your an admitted yankee hater, the clemens thing means nothing to me

what about the pitchers bonds homered off of that were on steroids? how about hank aaron using amphedamines (i think i spelled it wrong) to give him an extra boost? shit back when aaron and mays were playin they kept a jar of that shit and the players would pop a few as a pick me up for their upcoming game. shit babe ruth played when corked bats were allowed, and the mounds were lower giving the batters an advantage. plus he never faced a black pitcher in his career

fact is theres always been an advantage in baseball, be it corked bats, amphedamines, or steroids. no ones clean and the game will never be.
    test
  13. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

put Aaron and Mays next to Bonds. Think ya would see a difference? Probably because Bond's neck is as wide as Aaron's waiste. So don't play that game...

My point is - the most treasured record in baseball should not be given to a cheater. end of story.
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

when it was orignally held by a cheater i dont see the difference. oh and lets not forget there was no rule in the MLB about steroids until 2003 or 2004 i forget which, but every report of bonds being on steroids have him using from 98-02. so i dont see any cheating in it.
    test
  15. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

what the fuck are y 'all talking about.

first of all ..

the NL been the deepest league in baseball for years ..sure you have the sox & the yanks in the east , with an occational bleeder seeping through. but the national league ALWAYS has the Braves atop the NL east , Cards NL central [ with spouts of cubby fever ] , and the West is like the PAC - 10 of baseball. every team in the west beats up on eachother its like their world series was played before october. The west is open for any team that can put together a 8-9 game winning streak. shits open.

second -

to say a triple play isnt special is nuts. if you 've ever played baseball you would know that it doesnt happen often. usually with runners on 1st and second it goes like this ..Ball gets smashed on the ground to the third basemen who is already standing on third ..throws to second and with a perfect relay to first , its a toss up call - to complete the triple play

an unassisted triple play is like hitting the lottery - literally.

third - there is a east coast bias on all sports. just the way it goes.

Chap.
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

^ i like this guy
    test
  17. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

Jeter is the man. A-rod sucks in the clutch.

but....when are the yankees ever not supposed to make the playoffs? They have a freakin all star lineup.

and I won't lie...Tim Lincecum is nasty. that 12 to 6 curve he throws is ridonkulous.
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i cant remember were the yankees in the playoffs last year?

and right now it aint lookin like they are gonna make it
    test
  19. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

Pretty sure they got knocked out in the first round.....but can't remember by who.

I would love to see them not make it this year - especially after the whole firing of Joe Torre (who brought them to the playoffs for like 10 straight years or somethin)....

but i think its pretty safe to say that at the beginning of each year they are expected to make the playoffs....and they are 7 games out of first place, and like 4 out of the wild card - wouldn't say they are out of it by any means...
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

nah they had a hot streak got them back in it. the al east is gonna be a tight one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.