i find it very difficult to keep up with the five daily prayers ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... without making it feel like it's a mechanical chore.

yeah, some times it's fucking awesome when you pray properly.

my actual soul feels alot less weight, i feel lighter and more spiritual and happy.

but most times due to whatever reason, i find myself being a robot just acting out a mechanical chore that i must do.

i wish my mind were stronger to enjoy each prayer like it was my last ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ud make a great intersessor if u were christian. Woah, that just brought me a revelation!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

in christianity, they teach us, that the enemy does this to you, makes u become weary, but god say's that if we stay steadfast, and faithful, that we shall mount up with wings like eagles. if we just would utter praise in times of the "spiritual" storms god would rejoice, and whisper to you "im with you"
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Hed do much more than that. Someone that has enough disipline to pray for say even just an hour a day theyd have some amazing testimonies and revelations and wisdom from God. Thats actually a 5 fold ministry gift so anyone walking in their gift is seeing major breakthroughs happening so consistantly itd be a shock if u ever lost a battle in life.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

every muslim is ordered to pray five times a day, it's one of the five pillars.

so you people don't have to pray everyday?

but is it compulsory to attend the weekly church gathering? ...

[turn] ...
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

I pray everyday. But some people think they have to repeat prayers that r in the bible. When in actuality prayers should come from the heart. But intersessory prayer is praying for say the leaders of the government and different things like that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

meh, i find myself praying for my dead relatives moreso than i pray for myself.

i once heard a sheikh say the following.

if you want to talk to god - pray.
    if you want god to talk to you - read qur'an.

sums it up ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Makes sense. Theres been many times when God will direct me to a certain passage or the bible will just flip open to something that absolutely has to do with situations im going threw an whatnot.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

There's nothing wrong with saying prayers that are in the bible, as long as they aren't in vain repetition. Any of those prayers can be from the heart. And prayers straight from the heart OK by me, but there's no need to sit about murmuring your prayers or repeating your words and stumbling over words. Also, praying is much better done in private. Those who pray that they might be seen by others are tomfoolerers.
    test
  10. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Deffinately true momento. In the begining of prayer your usually praying for superficial things but once you break threw that you begin to get into the presence of God and the prayers turn to praise. And eventually your soul is in the presence of God an thats when you start to see breakthrews and bondages begin to break.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

vain repetition is why i took a year off to go to pakistan and actually learn the arabic that i was reading in every prayer.

it makes a major difference to recite the prayers now, now that i know what i'm saying.

before it was just what i'd memorized ...

[turn] ...
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

we all know that's you, bigpayback.

nobody else calls memento, momento ...

[turn] ...
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

jesus is getting ready to give many muslims visions and dreams the revelation i had was that their intense prayer life will be extremely valuable for intersession within the body of christ.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.