"I Feel Like Dying"- Lil Wayne

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Conflict, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

Wait a god damn minute. This is the self proclaimed G.O.A.T? this song is fucking terrbile. if this by any chance true. he needs to lay off the fuckin' drugs while he's rhyming. faggot father kisser
    test
  2. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

i dont c dre makin a song about all da drugz he do
    test
  3. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

This song is fucking gay, if you idiots think it's so great you must be half deaf and also think that lil' boosie is the greatest mc of all time.

The word's are deep, it should be a poem, but the song sound's like fucking shit and the chorus is gay, sounds like some straight basuda.
    test
  4. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

its straight, the beat is crazy.
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

naw dragonavatar(name?).........you don't like it, cool that must mean you think mili vanili gave the greatest vocal performances of all time.......makes sense right......keep lame analogies on the topic.......i listened to it with one earphone and still loved it........don't know who boosie is but based on your opinion ima have to check his music.......
    test
  6. Trama lfador

Trama lfador New Member

Im a big Lil Wayne fan
    But this puts me to sleep. No thanks.
    test
  7. DoCtAr SpArKeMz'

DoCtAr SpArKeMz' New Member

this shit is weird
    test
  8. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Judging by the fact that you listen to hip-hop but don't know who lil boosie is, you must not be from america, but I wont go there. Anyway this shit is wack, maybe if you actually put the other earphone in you'd realize that the beat and the chorus were shit and it sounded like he recorded this song in a bathroom stall.

His lyrics are good, I admit that much but his melody was shit and it was so slow and boring that I damn near fell asleep while listening to this which is surprising since lil wayne's voice is squeaky enough to wake the dead.

I like some of Wayne's songs, The carter is his best cd and I liked about 8 songs off that cd. But this "I feel like Dying" shit was weak, any TRUE Hip-Hop fan would know this, and when I say true I don't mean all these dickriders who hop on the BET and MTV fan bus every time a rapper throws a video at them.
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Either that or he doesn't want his ears flooded with wackness, so he doesnt watch music videos on TV or listen to the radio..
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^actually, that is exactly it......i'm from detroit, and live in chi town now where i go to school for music buisness......i do more than just decide what "true hip-hop" is, acording to my personal taste.......i am a true fan of music......lil wayne, atmosphere, dilla, miles davis, jerry garcia, jimi hendrix, john cage, brian eno......etc,,,,.....i feel bad for those who feel like hip-hop is a cult, and certain things can't be liked, or aren't real hip-hop......fucking grow your own opinion........like me, by that response, i would judge that you are not even 20, and think rick ross is ruining rap........it's fucks like you who make me itchy
    test
  11. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Well go itch yourself then, and the reason I used boosie as an example was because boosie is complete shit but I'd rather listen to him then be forced to listen to that song again. I did state my opinion to begin with and you made fun of it so I made fun of yours, and just because you go to a school for music doesn't mean you know anything about it because if you knew a damn thing about real Hip-Hop you'd know that this song was shit. Just because the lyrics are good doesn't make the song good.

Also I'd like to add that I said "True fan of Hip-Hop" not music overall. but if you put Lil wayne in the same class as those music greats you've listed, than you have a stupider sense of realism than I thought.

I just noticed in my previous post that I brought boosie up for no reason lol I must've gotten mixed up with a different thread, but the rest of that post is dedicated to this thread, but I'd still rather listen to a boosie song before being forced to hear that crap again.
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

what qualifies you to tell what about hip-hop is shit.......just because i go to school for music doesn't mean i know about it........you call yourself a fan of hip-hop, and because you are 19 and want to conform to a non-conformists attitude doesn't make you blatantly retarded.....just laking knowledge about hip hop as a whole.........when i say what i like, who are you to tell me i am an idiot for liking it.........or to like wayne, and jimi hendrix, makes me somehow less knowledgable than you.....haha.......what's a true hip-hop fan anyway........acording to you, who has only his taste to back him up.....
    test
  13. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

First off, I'm not 19 so stop saying I am. Secondly I said keeping lil wayne in the same category as those artist's is an insult to them thus making you a moron, thats like saying Matt Groening is in the same class as Picaso. Nothing is wrong with Wayne in fact I said I enjoyed some of his music, it's just this one song that he really made shit out of. Now I know damn well that I am not the only person to agree with this theory.

I say real Hip-Hop is Nas, BDK, Rakim, WUtang Clan, etc.
    No where would Lil Wayne fit into any one of those categories and if you think he should then you should shove your "music schooling knowledge" right up your tasteless ass.
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

why are these i'm so real hip-hop heads angry.......you can't even put together a coherent analogy.......you don't like this song, and i do.......that makes me an idiot?.........i said i am a fan of music.......rap is just one of the genre's.......i don't put wayne in the same class as other musicaians, except for the ones i like.......i like this song, and i know damn well i am not the only person who does.......take a valium.......and don't tell me what i should like, or shouldn't........
    test
  15. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Again like I've said 3 times before, that's nice you like the song, I'm happy for you. I said I disliked it and you said I would like milli vanilli which to me is a diss, so I dissed you back and thats what went down. Also you compared wayne to Jimmi Hendrix, miles davis, and Jerry Garcia. Thats what made me say you're an idiot, not because you enjoyed the song, to every man his own. But comparing Wayne to musical greats would be an insult to them and thats what I considered idiocy.

Also my analogy was sufficient enough to get my point across, that comparing a mediocre artist to a great one is a stupid action. I understand you're a fan of music in general as most people here are, but this forum is meant for Hip-Hop so of course I am going to make Hip-Hop the main topic in this conversation.

I also enjoy other types of music besides Hip-Hop, but Rap is my favorite genre and thats why I get more aggressive when people say Wayne is one of the greats when he isn't. Like I said before, glad you like this song but in my eyes and countless others, this song is trash. That's my opinion and you have your own, we can keep it that way.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.