I feel like crying.............

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by De'yon, May 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

ok last nighte I was driving in the rain and was forced to turn off of a street because the water on the road was pushing my car side to side.............I turn on to a street wit less raod water ..................it was dark and raining so hard I could only seen like 6 ft in front of my car...............all of a suttin I'm in a huge puddle off water and my engine shuts off.

to make a realy long story short watter sucked threw my air intake and distroyed my engine

now I'm tryna decide if I wanna get a another engine or just say fuck it and get a whole nother car

its was in my 92 grand prix GT and the engine is a 3.1 M.P.F.I. V6

If I have to go threw the trouble of swaping engines I wanna go for a 3.8 or a super charged 3.8 out of a G.T.P..............at least that would make all the anger I got tward my self worth it.........and I wouldnt have to take my system out the GT
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LOL.....sorry LOL

But on a serious note i didnt know the grand prix had a cold air intake that routes up from the ground...i thought they only made short ram intakes within the engine bay.

Damn hydro lock....
    test
  3. De'yon

yeh

on the GT their is a chin spoiler that sits realy low and the ram air is rout threw threw it.

I'm looking at the cost of another motor compared to another car.........

I was just about to see about selling it for 2 grand and getting a early to mid 90's suburban threw my dads friend...............he sold my dad a 96 GMC suburban for $1500 .....the body paint and interior are like brand new.....he just had to swap engines
    I still got my 350 rocket out of my Cutlass...........310 hp should be enoughe to push a burban
    test
  4. kasper

kasper howdy

damn that sux

same thing happened to my friend's focus a few weeks ago. thank god for warrenty lol
    test
  5. De'yon

Grr my waranty expired way before I got the car
    test
  6. jam_on33

jam_on33 I am...Nicky Bucks

keep ya head up
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

this is a sign
    test
  8. De'yon

I think its just a step forward for me.

alot of bad shit has been happining to me this month and in the end somthing good comes out of it.

like sence Ive been at home without a car Ive had alot more time to make beats......witch is good because the only other producer on our label just quite and move to vegas.

I'm not worried cause the way record sales are goin from our compalation I should be in head turning ride by the end of the summer ,..........I'm saying a brand new ride but somthin thas gone turn alot of heads
    test
  9. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

What will that engine run you?...and installation?

3-5g's??...

I have no clue how much that engine costs so im guessing, but...if so...i'd try to get another vehicle.

Unless you're on a strict budget....
    test
  10. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Actually warrenty wouldnt do any good. The dealer would look at you laugh and say you are shit out of luck since you modified you car and the CAI was the cause of the damage.....

So you are fucked.
    test
  11. De'yon

ok I found out I mighte be able to overhaul the motor and get it back working

I have to go to my dads shop monday morning and pull all my spark pluggs and pump the watter out the block then break the top end down to see what all bent, broken, or cracked

if it cant be repaired I can get a another engine for cheap cause my dads a realy popular mechanic in my town

I would be doing the swap my self with supervision from my dad

I'm trying to finde out wich motors will mount up to my automatic tranny

I wanna do a complete swap for the 4.3 litter v6 engine and tranny out of the rare higher grand prix GT cause if my 3.1 had balls I can only emagine what the 4.3 would have
    test
  12. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

What Grand Prix's have 4.3s in them? I never knew they had them?
    test
  13. De'yon

^^^^^^^^^^^

they had to be speacial ordered threw dealerships(I read about em on a GP owners club site)
    test
  14. De'yon

I pulled my plugs and pumped the water out of the block today.

only to finde I'm gonna be spend the next 2.5-3.5 days breaking the engine down and over healing it with stock parts(couldnt finde any fucking highe performance top end parts.

after this I think I'm just gonna sell it .....$2200 every thing works like new just needs paint ....²²²²and new ac system retrofited to 134-a blows snowballs even in 110 degree weather
    test
  15. De'yon

^^^^

jvc cd player included

and I'm thinking of throwing in my whole system and a set of 15" 5 stars we got laying around.

and bumbin the price up $3000 a nice ride with crome feet and a newly over hauled engine pluss a system that will beat the shit out of any block. and all ya gotta do is paint it.

if I throw my system and mount those five stars on it what should the price be?

blue book on a stock GP fairly good condition is $2500 and my interior is like new
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.