i fear the concept of atheism as atheists fear the concept of an afterlife ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I've got no time for fucking spastic trolling. As pointed about 10 posts ago when I was all like "wow, I've got no time for spastic trolling".

(obvious key words aside) when your religiosity becomes indistinguishable from sarcasm then you are only doing yourself a disservice.
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol do you think that's effective? That non responses are somehow a way to get under people's skin, or whatever your goal would be? You're just shredding up your credibility and shoving it up your ass by consistently saying stupid shit instead of anything of substance.

So don't be surprised when you go to be serious one day and no one is taking you serious. Fucking Jihadist clown.
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

More racism. Wow.

You really are the scum of the earth.

We're all playing with each other and you roll up like some fat white kid trying to join in and then getting all racist
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, no you don't. :funny:
    test
  5. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

I can't speak for other people but I've never feared the afterlife.

I always felt that an all-powerful omnipresent being wouldn't judge me on the choices I made when he gave me the ability for choice.

But I think it's more of the fact that growing up I never really went to church much so I was never instilled with a fear of eternal damnation.
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

and that was roughly the same time i claimed this thread to be trolling.

i don't know why it's carried on as long as it fucking has.

cool story bro.

it needs dragons and shit.

:numaan:
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yup, follow the leader right?

I guess when your biggest role model is a violent uneducated pedophile you have no choice but to emulate them.
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

lmfao
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

good for you, fuckstick.

test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

iight yall muhfuckas need to stop im laughin like shit ova here lol
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Nigga, you lame.
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Is this corny cunt really editing quotes
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No extra points for alliteration, homo.
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

and you sir, a fucking tool.

good day.

test
  15. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

What r u talking about bro, that's all I've seen u do.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Well for many of the stories there's evidence for and how it happened. For instance the wall of jericho when the wall came down when they blew their trumpets we know where the site is we found the wall that collapsed and how it happened. There was a earthquake which brought down the wall allowing the Israelites to storm the most fortified city of the time. Or the story of samson, where in his final act he was able to push apart the enormous pillars killing the army of soldiers inside taking down the building. We know the site, the archaeology has shown the exact thing and how he was able to take the building down. Etc.
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

With you and Spanish kid. You're away with the fairies and the Spanish kid is just a flat out moron. Why would I waste my time replying to you seriously?
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Oy vey. Aight have fun
    test
  19. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I look at the concept of the Afterlife where we're still conscious of our actions to be a wonderful idea. Its just so hard to believe is all. I dont fear winning the lottery for example but the chances are extremely low. Not impossible no, I do believe like most that energy never actually disappears. Now what form we take is a mystery.

I see more fear in how religious people handle the concept to be honest. Almost all need the fairy tale that they're going to meet their lost ones in a paradise in the sky where they can live forever in peace and happiness. Its sort of a self con, the light at the end of the tunnel, even if your life sucks for 100 years straight it will be alright cause you get an infinite number of years to chill in heaven.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its true that energy never dies. but we also kno that everything we know, see, feel, dream, etc all has its roots in the brain. possible theory: perhaps this energy is what can fuel a dead mind in turn creating this "Afterlife" which is really our own minds interpretation of what an afterlife is. for example when someone is thrown in solitary confinement for a long period of time the brains need to socialize makes people hallucinate, filling that void. perhaps when we die we produce this energy that fuels this afterlife until our brains eventually detieriote to the point that these visions fade.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.