i doubt even a quarter of you are into it but

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I meditate regularily and have been practicing yoga for over 5yrs...
    i only mention yoga because it teaches you how to breathe properly and efficiently which is an important step to meditation.

anyway I use weed occaisionally for my meditations and i find it helps a TON, although ive heard some people say the opposite. For me i can get to the point where i cant even feel my body anymore and i feel almost just like a point in my brain. I cant even feel or understand where, just that I am. Cant feel my body at all. I actually feel seperate. Like in the world i am made up of more than 1 thing. I am actually completely seperate from the material me. The material me is just a thing or ship I use to interact within this world. Its a super cool ass feeling to be nothing but be aware.

its cool and in this state i have had some of my best meditations. Ive also reached this feeling while sober meditating too. Just not as often

:pescigoat:
    test
  2. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Real talk...meditation and ganja go hand-in-hand in the Rastafarian culture if I'm not mistaken and meditation is proven to be one of the ultimate stress relievers if practiced properly.
    test
  3. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

sounds like an acid trip

when you say you use weed for your meditations, do you mean that smoking weed IS a form of meditation for you? or that you smoke weed while meditating (traditionally)
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I smoke as part of my meditation. I make it part of the ritual sometimes. I didnt always, but its been great ever since i decided to add it in occaisionally. I was taught to meditate under the himalayan yoga traditions and just add it to the ritual.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes, what it does is teaches you to be more of an 'observer' to your thoughts and emotions rather than a 'reacter' allowing you to pick and choose rather than be at the mercy of your thoughts. Also certain kinds of meditation stimulate different parts of the brain for beneficial effects such as stimulating the happy chemical production in your brain...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.