I don't want a six sided ring brother

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWO/TNA Reunion Update, TNA Getting a New Ring?
    Date Added: December 22, 2009
    Story By: Marc Middleton
    Source: PWInsider

- In an update on the earlier story about Scott Hall and Sean Waltman returning to TNA, the former X-Pac has been telling friends in Mexico that he's heading back to TNA for the January 4th live iMPACT special. Waltman was also claiming that Scott Hall is coming in with him.

- There has been a lot of talk within TNA about getting rid of the six-sided ring. Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have been pushing for a more traditional pro wrestling ring. There is also said to be some other big set changes in the works for TNA in preparation for the January 4th special.
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i hope hall isnt fat anymore. and its not really the nwo if hogans wearing the red n yellow. i prefer hollywood over regular hogan tho
    test
  3. dopeazhell

dopeazhell ^^ this

i never liked the 6 sided ring anyway
    test
  4. test
  5. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

I'm not particularly fond of the 6 sided ring but its kinda tna's 'thing' isn't it? Going to a traditional ring is a big step backwards in terms of branding
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. yeagh.. but they had a traditional ring when they was weekly ppv's which was better... infact they should go back to weekly ppvs.. and so shit they used to do

i can actually picture hogan saying i don't wanna wrestle in a six sided ring brother
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

they were loosing money doing the weekly ppv's, that would be even a bigger step backward since the goal was to get a tv deal
    test
  8. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

tna started with a 4 sided ring anyway
    test
  9. they have more money now than they did 7 years ago
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

they weren't even profitable for the larger part of the last four years, so i don't know where you get that from. and becoming profitable doesn't entail that you've dug yourself out of the hole that you spent yourself into, it just means no longer digging a deeper hole... that you're making more than enough money to offset the current costs of doing business.
    test
  11. TNA is not profitable, are you kidding me? there production has got alot better sense that 7 years... i used to look at TNA as a small promotion but now it has potential to compete with wwe... but there doing it at the wrong time especially if brets coming in.. he will be in for 4 months.. maybe TNA needs to start after then.. but i have no doubt that wwe will counter.. im not really a MMA fan but i see WWE hurting when they go head to head when UFC has there fight night special on Monday.. i predict they will rank higher than hulks debut show
    test
  12. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

eh... i really don't watch TNA like that.

only when i catch it sometimes skimmin thru channels.
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

So? It's still not a good format and a huge step backwards
    test
  14. i actually think they could profit cause they will have impact plus there monthly ppv's.. do like wwe and record and extra 2-3 hours of impact and that can be the weekly ppv..impact wasnt even on this week
    test
  15. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

u want tna to do weekly ppvs , and impact?
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

that just sounds silly as hell

Impact wasn't on because Spike was running other programming..I think they are holding off on anything storyline wise until the 4th since the next impact is just all knockouts.
    test
  17. i bet there new set will look exactly like wwe's lol

ima watch that knockouts show.. they where playing elf over here when impact was pose to be on.. that was onl like 3 other channels at the same time lol
    test
  18. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

the knockouts show will be fun to watch.. i hope it gets good ratings so A. knockouts will get more tv time, B. knockouts get their own show
    test
  19. TreyMatic

TreyMatic New Member

TNA has potential
    and if anybody saw the last raw with the little people's court
    that had to be the worst episode of raw i've seen in my life
    test
  20. lil judge judy was actually funny

the peoples court is joe brown tho right? i thought judge judy and joe brown was married tho
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.