"I Don't Wanna Be Right" snippet(drop links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by BestMove, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BestMove

BestMove New Member

test
  2. BestMove

BestMove New Member

test
  3. kaveh

kaveh New Member

Returnin the Favor:

listenin...
    beat is coo, cant hear it much tho.. vocals seem to loud over the beat.. this is like the beat my boy HT made
    voice is dope,
    flow is nice
    delivery fits
    quality is coo..
    only problem i see about this is the vocals, too loud maybe, or it might be my speakers
    overall a good joint man! im feelin it
    test
  4. BestMove

BestMove New Member

thx btw if ANYONE wants to collab - hit me up on aim: Cuc0Monstr0
    test
  5. BestMove

BestMove New Member

test
  6. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Beats pretty dope. You got a good voice, the mediums sounds too high though, might just be your mic though. (But turning the mediums down would probably help some)

Flows a little choppy. Sounds like you wrote it accapella and looked for a beat it would sound good to. You might want to add some syllables here and there so it sounds smoother.

Add some dubs to strengthen the rhymes too, so they'll stand out more. Turn up the beat some (or turn down the vocals)

The delivery is alright for the cadance (delivery fits well with the beat), but some more energy would help. You'll get more confident the more you rap, that's probably what the problem is.

Favor returned

(And on my thread you said something about an obvious punch-in. [not argueing or anything, just explaining] That was in between the bridge and verse 2)

Hope my feedback has helped you some, amani
    test
  7. BestMove

BestMove New Member

thx i appreciate all da feedback
    test
  8. BestMove

BestMove New Member

yea man - about the energy - like when i hear it now - i wanna do it over cause i hear the lack of energy.

I hope that potential im showing means a beat from u in the future lol nah jp

upppppppp
    test
  9. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lmao good thing you warned that ya quality was bad because I got on headphones and that shit would of fucked my ears up. I remember my home recording days so it's all good. You got the emotion down, I think your flow was a little choppy here and there, but it ain't bad. I don't know if you read your lyrics off paper or anything, but it's best if you memorize your lines, that way it could flow alot better. Word of advice, you should add some multis, cause to me it just makes the verse more interesting, and it shows versatility. Beat was ok, I like the sample so it's cool. You got potential, basically the only thing I can see that needs work is getting the flow to sound as smooth as possible nah mean? That's basically it, everything else is straight, voice is cool, content is cool, lyrics cool, just flow, and of course quality...keep elevating man...one
    test
  10. BestMove

BestMove New Member

test
  11. BestMove

BestMove New Member

yea i usually have multis n shit but i wanted to switch it up a bit

uppppppppppppppp
    test
  12. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

i like this beat.. definatly need to work on emotion.. never rhyme possible and hopspital again, that was kinda lame.. pronounciation is really bad at some points.. def dont sound 15, sound much older.. got a lot of potential

thx for hitten my link man, stay up^
    test
  13. BestMove

BestMove New Member

test
  14. BestMove

BestMove New Member

cmon guys dont be mean :(
    test
  15. BestMove

BestMove New Member

test
  16. BestMove

BestMove New Member

test
  17. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

ight, let's see what u got young...

woooooow @ how hurt your quality is.... damn =/. the way the quality is, it sounds like your slurring your words. flow is there, delivery needs work tho...shit sounds a lil too flat pimp. def don't have a young'n's voice....iono, the way the quality is, there isn't much else i canm tell you...cuz this sounds pretty off because of it. when you re-record, post that version up, and i'll give u a better assessment...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=912687

^^return that...1

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=912687
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.