i dont think i could ever go to church weekly

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Tacky Jones, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

or get to the point where im praying before every meal, etc.

for the longest time i thought i was atheist but in the last couple months ive found myself praying. if i cant sleep i'll lay in bed and just pray. say a few things, etc

not sure what that makes me. i have no official religion and i dont care to align myself with any in particular.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

U dont have to go every week. But its important to gain knowledge and thats the point of church. Its like school. And since "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" it IS important wether u study on your own or at church.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

see, thats the thing. i dont want to become to the point where i'm letting a book tell me what i can and cannot do.

i also wont be reading any books, mainly because i hate the language used in old writing(shakespeare, plato, etc).

what religion are you, btw?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

try the amplified version. It has none of that old testiment language. Im christian but i dont like religous titles cus it only brings division. But yes i follow the bible teachings.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Christians don't like faggots therefore they don't want you to come weekly anyway, TaC.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

is that why you dont go?
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

You follow the constitution and many laws of your country and that is directed and written by the hands of a man. The bible is directed by God w man guided by the spirit. Id put my faith in Gods laws b4 the government anyday of the week and i can be sure that my Gods justice would prevail before the justice of the judge or government even to protect me.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

we dont not like gays they have the same right to be free from their bondage as say sumone that cheats on his wife. But homosexuality specifically brings lots of other bondages with it. for example many are big gossipers, some r untrustworty and backstabbing, complete sexual deviance that gets worse etc. Food for thought. One bondage usually brings many. Ex. 2 would b something like addiction....
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Maybe they would send him to a camp.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

famous words tho tbh.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont think you need to.

so i dont.

plus id rather do anything else.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Its actually way more engaging exciting then you would think.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Exactly
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

only if youre interested in that sort of thing
    one of my exes was friends with these hardcore bible thumpers and they were in a christian rock band. I had to go to a show at a youth center out of obligation. It was horrible. I couldnt wait to get the hell outta there.

not engaging, enraging.

would you wanna go to a satan worshiping church every sunday? no cuz thats not what you believe.

same applies with anyone who doesnt want to go to church. They dont want to cuz they dont care.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I was at a wedding a few yrs back, and the priest during his lil speech before the ceremony said EVERYONE who died in the Boxing day Tsunami were sinners and so go gathered them all there to be taken away. He also said gays will go to Hell.

he was an itallian catholic priest. Phillipino in race.

what utter bullshit
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

i get that. Im just saying the content is far from boring. an youth groups font really give biblical teaching justice
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i detect that the biggest reason people have a insatiable urge to detest, "church" services or other similar event's , is the stronghold satan has over their life, satan hates being there also.

im not saying anyones full of satan or nothing so don't take it offensivly but if your spirit isn't occupied with the kingdom, then it is deceitfully being occupied by the enemy.
    your enemy inside you is putting those feelings of :anger, resentment, lack of interest.. inside you concerning these things.

why would people "hate" being around other people, that talk about things, that are positive that rebuild, that strengthen ?

church isn't making people go out on crusades killing in the name of jesus or nothing, we are merely strengthining the people with the word of god, so he can stand a chance against the enemy.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well as far as im concerned satan has hold on your life by making you think you need to go to church.

see? nobody is right.

everyone thinks they are right, but nobody is. And its bullshit for religions to get this holyer than thou attitude. Not on a spiritual side, but as an understanding and fair human being stanpoint

its ignorant and you use the excuse, but were right...

no youre not right, maybe close. But not right.

a lot of people are close with or without church
    test
  19. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

thats like old testiment language. Newer versions are updated language. But prayer an waiting on the presence of God will get you into the soulish realm if you spend time in prayer.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

and if you have problems sleeping confess these words "God gives his beloved rest" youll knock out in no time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.