I don't sleep - Hustler's Beat

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Reezy, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reezy

Reezy Back Room Beat - Mr.Ree

test
  2. Reezy

movin up
    test
  3. krayven

krayven Midwests Finest

returning the favor. ...

Yeah this has a vintage sound to it, i'm all about a vintage sounding track !
    I ain't mad at this one at all, u keep it moving nicely around the track, moving things in and out accordingly, composition is definetly ur strongsuit. .. u got a nice ear for sound placement.

I liked this one a lot !

Don't really have any gripes or anything that sticks out to point out about it

PEACe

I might have to holla @ u bout a collabo or somethin in the near future
    test
  4. Reezy

aaight stay up and thanks for peepin
    test
  5. DJ NoNseNse

DJ NoNseNse Nonsense Productions

test
  6. Cicc CEL

Cicc CEL R & B - Rhymes & Beats

The drums on this instantly remind me of Billy Jean.

The sample is cool, I think the snare sounds kinda dry. I like the synth you got goin in. Then when the bass drum hit, this shit bang. I could spit to this shit on some laid back gangsta story tellin shit. Only complaints I have is the snare. I think it needs like a LITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLE bit of reverb or something. The guitar hit comin in at around 1:99 is cool. This was nice, it kinda has a Down South feel because of the Blues soundin sample, but still got a Hip Hop vibe to it.

Tight work Man.
    test
  7. Schematic Gemi

Schematic Gemi changin' name to: robish

jea i thought so too .. that it remind me of billy jean .. nice beat by the way !...
    keep up the work! ;)
    test
  8. R.S.

R.S. RM Old Timer

what up,

I like this, kinda has a sound track feel to it. It reminded me of billy jean with the intro as well. I like how this is different, it makes it interesting. It also adds variety to this board. I'd like to see an old piano make its way into the mix. Good work

Nice Drop

peace,

R.S.

hit me when you can,
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=809574
    test
  9. wmsproductions

wmsproductions wms productions

test
  10. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Yeah, I remember this from face's first album. Nice instrumentation.....I HATE when folks tell me I need to mix my beats better, but I must say-sounds like the drums and sample and other instruments aren't really blending as ONE TRACK. If you want to experiment, try putting the sample on two or three separate tracks to thicken the sound. Maybe do something similar with the drums. Compositionally, you have a banger! You supplemented with sive sounds really nicely..... -that's just my opinion; Not trying to TELL you what to do.

Got a minute?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=809669

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  11. Reezy

the first thing that caught my attention was the quality of the introduction with the rain...

the piano came in nicely and the rain went away...i like the thriller laugh...

this some shit you would murder ya girl to and burn her in a trach can off the beach...

this shit is pretty treal man...i like the piano...I would kinda like to hear the piano's change melodies after like 12 bars for like 4 bars
    and then come back

but over all this is quit good and keep up the good work homie...hope the crit helps
    test
  12. Reezy

I took your advice and I changed up the drums all together...and i think you right...it sounds alot better...

holla
    test
  13. Reezy

eyo...check this beat out after i made a few more adjustments taking into consideration peeps reactions and crits
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.