I don't remember seeing any christians here explain why Jesus bit Horus

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

what combusted this big bang?

just a random explosion, then a million years later we have selena gomezs perfect face?

how can you really believe that?

just as blind as christians imo
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Get em piff
    test
  3. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
    Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
    The Earth began to cool,
    The autotrophs began to drool,
    Neanderthals developed tools,
    We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
    Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
    That all started with the big bang

mfw :cheesin:
    According to the Big Bang theory, the Universe was once in an extremely hot and dense state which expanded quickly. This fast expansion caused the Universe to cool and resulted in its present continuously expanding state
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Cool story bro
    test
  5. PiffInDaBasket

pretty much a cool story

sounds like some shit someone made up
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Nobody knows how the universe came to be period lol

Unfortunately we don't live close enough to any other intelligent life forms to get another input on this debate though

Whether your athiest or religious if u can honestly say with 100 percent certainty u know what happened then I would like to verify this by traveling in the time machine u built
    test
  7. PiffInDaBasket

h20 ended this thread

nothing else needs to be said at this point

supreme logic >
    test
  8. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Science has however made it possible to see when worlds are destroyed and created

They have never posted a pic of some big ass hands destroying a planet so I'm inclined to think that whole god does this and that argument is bullshit

Any god that would exist would live outside of the universe and beyond our comprehension

A being this powerful wouldn't listen to your prayers and would make the universe self sufficient including our insignificant asses

It's way more important shit going on than u getting a raise

If the universe started to spin faster than it is I mean like really really fast we'd die after getting launched into space somewhere

Everything in the universe is "perfect" for us to maintain life

Why in the fuck do religious ppl think a god would have time to listen to u when he's busy making sure meteors don't hit earth and the moon doesn't move too far away from earth and completely fuck the Eco system up

What would be hilarious is if we died and were wisked away on some far away planet reincarnated as district 9 type aliens Abd forced to work as slaves
    test
  9. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

The earth was just plain rock and lava for millions of years.

It took millions of years afterword to even start grass and water to sprout up.

Many physicists say water prolly came from meteors crashing into the earth over millions of years, and when earth was young, there was an over whelming about of them that hit the earth.(a single meteor can hold over 1 million gallons of water)

Once we started getting water, and shit, we starters getting trees, and oxygen, and shit.

Fastfoward past bacteria, we started getting insects.

When insects evolved, they were as big as a golden retriever, because the oxygen was 1000 times or more cleaner.

Than than after that, evolution just keep going and going and going and its still going and it'll never stop.
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Yes H20, god would be out of our comprehension.

Just like when it comes to us, and lower forms of life on this earth.

You should watch the 70s documentary called "chariots of the gods"

In the 70s, in one of the wars, a group of American soliders flew flew over an remote island that had one of the oldest tribes known.

The Americans dropped food, and these people have never seen any flying machines or any type of crazy tech.

When the Americans went down to meet these people, they were as if they live 12,000 years ago when primitive humans were just getting intelligent to form a type of social bondage and have their own language.

How do u think dogs view us?

We can only learn so much in our lifetime and the human race can only evolve so much.
    test
  11. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

A cool story which is completely accepted by the entire scientific community

The community that you seem to be fond of when explaining 4th dimension environments and beings.

:cheesin:
    test
  12. PiffInDaBasket

so because i can believe in a certain metaphysical idea means i have to believe everything a scientist says?

thats why youre a fucking idiot and is as stupid as evangelical christians

anything science says even as theory is fact >>>

pretending you know how the world started to seem smart >>>>>>

you fucking house nlgger
    test
  13. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Damn you're insecure

You got more e-rage than anyone I've ever had a conversation with on the internet.

I never said I believed in the shit as fact you moron, I said the entire scientific community excepts the big bang theory as fact.

I'm not a fucking scientist, I believe there may be a higher being who we will never meet or know who put everything in motion in order to have multiple beings create themselves through genetic evolution and in turn become self-sustainable in an environment suitable for said creatures to thrive in.

:chefdouble:
    test
  14. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Exactly the key keywords are self sub stainable

However whomever kickstarted life in general made life that it knew for a fact would survive this long

But it maybe that we are just lucky as all out shit and we are in the right place right circumstances to substain life

I look at it like this we know what is the perfect storm to create life now

If we desired even though it would costly as fuck we prob could make life on mars and change the atmosphere to a earth type atmosphere only thing is mars has vicious storms so I dunno if that's even a good idea
    test
  15. PiffInDaBasket

so basically you are saying was pointless, moot, and arguing just to argue

i dont care what the scientific community generally thinks, lick my 9 you gay ass packers fan

i hope a-rod has career ending surgery from a late hit by julius peppers

seeing aaron rodgers carted off the field in anguish would bring me supreme joy
    test
  16. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

You will never see the bears win a super bowl in your life time

I've already seen the packers win two, one with BRETT FAVRE and A-ROD

God took form as Brett in 96 and made my soul burn with joy, he took form as A-rod in 2010 and my soul burned once more.

You will never have this feeling EVER.

How does that make you feel? [​IMG]
    test
  17. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Science and Religion is the same as they are always in a state of constant change. The more we learn, science will debate it and update itself with each new fact we learn. The more we learn, religion will re-write parts to suit the current information, or just re-define what passages mean so they seem more accurate. LOL, in norway they changed the word "virgin" in virgin Mary to mean "youg lady". Apparently people don't believe in immaculate conceptions anymore and thats bad for recruitment. LOL.
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Science can tell us how, they cent tell us why
    test
  19. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Religion can tell us neither, they try to but its hard to take it seriously. In addition to that, they can't back it up with anything.
    test
  20. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

fuck religion bro

dig deep inside

use your own brain
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.