I dont like the way GTA andreas depicts blacks N latinos!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MossBurn, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

so that's 6
    test
  2. deadweather

deadweather ******

lmfao, who saw the spike "video game awards"

i caught the last 5 minutes when samuel jackson accepted award for game of the year for san andres and he said "thanks to the fans for making grand theft auto 2 the best game ever"

hahaha obvioulsy NOT knowing or caring about these games at all
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

never even heard of gta europe
    test
  4. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

Everyone main characther in GTA San Andreas is shown is supposed to be a criminal stupid , black , latino , asian or white. I chould see if everyone who was black in the game was a criminal and the white people were bad but you have good white cops and good black cops , the two crooked cops are black and white , how is that showing bias?

In the GTA Vice City the main criminal was white and everyone one of the gang boss's were white but in GTA its mixed , fucks your point? pull your panties out your ass and go play.
    test
  5. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

test
  6. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

its just like a movie, menace to societ portrayed blacks the same way, ect

im not saying u dont have a right to feel the way u do but take it with a grain of salt its a video game, and its be equaly prejudice to other races, italians, white hicks, average white joe, asians, blacks, hispanics, ect
    test
  7. RevolvedGame

RevolvedGame New Member

I agree with all this shit thats why I stick to the tripped out games with all the fuzz. Download the FREE version at www.RevolvedGame.com. Shit blew my mind so now I gotz to spread the word. You wont find anything contraversial in this game, other than the inability to quit playing it.
    test
  8. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

Kill Whitey
    test
  9. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Know what's sad about this? I had 1 and 2...lmao.. and i still said 3.
    test
  10. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

in case you haven't noticed, this gta is a spoof off of the "life in the hood" movies. it depicts how the movies depicted blacks/latinos in these particular areas during the 90s. i am black and am not offended by the game.
    test
  11. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

i think he gets the point now, he didnt bother posting ONCE on the second page
    test
  12. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

yeah.......and Halo 2 is making futuristic marines look like belligerent savages. It's just a game croney.
    test
  13. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

i'm black and i'm not offended by the game..really though, some people want to make a big fuss about nothing really...John Singleton is coming out with his game that is based on gang warfare in L.A. i wonder how the public would feel abou that..

Now roaring about the ghetto manopoly game was one thing but this GTA non-sense is retarded..I mean atleast we got a black character this time...LOL..sTOP complaining about shit and do something...
    test
  14. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

I saw mo shit than u would ever see n yo life.

Dont let michigan foo u.
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I heard the next GTA is gonna have a mexican american as the main character...I read somewhere online that in this game you can fit like 7 people in the back seat of a Corolla...Anybody else heard this shit?
    test
  16. RePerCuZionZ

RePerCuZionZ Square-Wave Creator

Well, I read someone saying that the game left a bad taste in their mouth cuz he thought it went over board, that could be true in a sense, but when games evolve, and this is what, the 3rd game in the series, they are going to keep thinkin of stuff to put in the game they never did, so normally, when a 2nd game comes out in the series, it will have new stuff in it so you will wanna buy it, cuz if it doesnt, why wouldnt u just keep the 1st game??

And this is the 3rd game, so it will have even more stuff in it
    test
  17. D-Dizzle

D-Dizzle New Member

I think for me being black what 'validates' this game is that black poeple had a HUGE part in devolping the game...shit I think Dj Pooh is the one who wrote the script for it!..and he co-wrote Friday and all those hood classiscs..so...it dosn;t bother me when I hear the ~~~~~ this, ~~~~~ that dialog, becasue it's somebody acually from the envionment he's writing about. But if a white cat wrote that dialog then I woulda had more of a problem....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.