I don't get it... (Michael Jackson thread)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

lol right but when that pedo was on cnn talking to ppl he said he never even molested a kid he just like taking pictures of them lol...ppl wanted to kill him cause he went to recitals taking pictures and they imposed sex offender restraining order on him he could nt be what 10 miles within a school with young children lol...but its mj its ok
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

haha... My post was pure sarcasm du'. I know. It's not better. Shit's just wrong.
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

lmao@ all this

that article is fucked tho, I didn't know about that.
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

A few years ago I was on trial for alot of assault, attempted murder etc etc the whole nine, and it was bullshit... all I did was put someone in a headlock in defense of my mom. Charges were dropped, and I got off the whole sentence by the good graces of the Lord. No 12+ for me.

Despite all that, and everyone knowing what happened, to some people in my family, I'm a criminal regardless of the facts and the outcome... no good, because I got in big time trouble with the law, and am apparently dangerous.

Most people don't know shit, never been through shit, are judgmental and condescending, and are so stuck up lily white-washed that anything they can criticize another person for to make themselves feel like a better person - they will.

This same mentality is at work in social psychology when it comes to celebrity and public opinion, and mass delusion - it can work both ways, where people automatically root for the underdog and forgive all, but from my experience, it's usually the most vocal, insecure and hateful people that are quick to judge and ignore the facts in this case as well.
    test
  5. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

read the article and stfu dog smoking gun dont make up shit dude had pedophile shit as reading material and various letters of kids he called doo doo head and had half naked pictures of
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I've looked at all the facts. And the fact of the matter is, if he really did touch those kids, he got what was coming. PERIOD.

That's foul what happened to you but my life wasn't a walk in the park either. I know the difference between someone looking at it from one lane or angle or looking at it from an outside viewpoint. You look at th facts, what Michael Jackson did looks suspect no matter how you look at it. And the only reason I'm annoyed is because I feel people are mourning the death of a pedophile. I think it's extremely hypocritical and contradictory for us to see the masses stone Michael Jackson for years and he dies and suddenly he becomes a saint. The average muh'fucka in this country was clowning Michael for the last decade, and you couldn't persuade me to believe otherwise because I saw it with my own eyes. It's like death removes all your sins and wrong doings and magnifies your good deeds. Just like Pac and Biggie automatically being called the greatest right after they died but nobody was calling them GOAT until then. I know Michael Jackson is the "King of Pop" and an AMAZING musical genius but it doesn't change what he actually did within his lifetime. Great music doesn't erase the "fuckedupness". And I'm a firm believer he did touch those kids. Just like ya'll can have ya'll own opinion and feel he did not, I AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE FEEL HE WAS GUILTY.

I have every right to make my point that I think it's wrong for a pedophile/child molester to be mourned in this fashion. But to each his own.
    test
  7. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I wasn't really directing it at you, I've just seen alot of conflicting opinions on this... always has been, and MJ's situation isn't a one time thing.

The media being fickle and fake, and hollywood pulling their foots out of their mouths hoping no one notices is business as usual... the public going along with it is too.
    test
  8. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lmao@this nigga being so hype
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

damn its molestation victims in this forum too?...not just AEH
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF? Who got molested?
    test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

your over excited ass i assume
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Stupidity... You gotta have something better than that.
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

i do...i use my mind and im not force fed by the media
    test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

my nigga...nobody has an answer for that though
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

He must not know there are parents who prostitute their children in this world. This world is an ugly place. And beyond that, it's like a horror movie... We're lookin' at it from an outside view so we can say: "DON'T GO IN THAT ROOM!" But they don't expect shit like that to happen. You just don't assume someone is a child molester unless you heard something.
    test
  16. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Nah. A good parent assumes everyone is a child molester or murderer until proven otherwise.
    test
  17. Ev-G (Producer)

Ev-G (Producer) New Member

There is a high possibility that they just wanted to take his money but we will never know
    test
  18. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

test
  19. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

2 thumbs up
    test
  20. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

rip Mike
    test