I don't get it... (Michael Jackson thread)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Michael Jackson was a musical phenom/genius/icon/superstar/etc etc... But is it not the consensus view that he touched children? I grew up on Michael Jackson as much as I did hip hop. He was INCREDIBLE as a music artist. But since when did a man's death of a child molester ever become something to mourn so heavily? AGAIN: I LOVED his music. Do I believe he touched them kids? YES!

How would you feel if any of those were your kids? I dunno... I just don't get it. The way I look at it is if he didn't do any of that, rest in peace. If he did, he had it coming.

It was a shame too because he had the world in his fuckin' hands. HE HAD EVERYTHING HE COULD PRACTICALLY WANT. But a fucked up childhood completely demolished his psychy. It's a shame... I almost felt bad for him but I can't feel bad for someone who touched kids.

And no, I'm not tryna play holier than thou. I'ma fucked up individual just like everyone else is in this world. But that's a line you just do no cross. That's something a lotta parents would murder for.
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

your thread became pointless with this sentence

how do you know those "kids" were not opportunists?...from what I heard both the kid and his mom folded like a chair on the witness stand.

bottom line...you dont know shit and neither do I...what I do know..he did for music and the black community what no one else did.....fuck all the bullshit
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

How does it become pointless. He paid the kid off. And it had nothing to do with his health condition.... Because if your health is that bad, you can get representation for you at court and not go (if it's that bad). And fact of that matter is, he admitted sleeping with children in his own bed and having sleepovers with little kids. Are you f'real? C'mon man... You can't tell me that alone isn't fuckin' some shit that would have you as a parent ready to whoop a du's ass.

I'm pretty sure the national consensus believes he did it... He obviously was doing something wrong to have people believing it to this degree. So for you to say this thread is pointless sounds like you're allowing his icon status to blind you.

HONESTLY, was OJ innocent to you since it wasn't proven? Be f'real for a second.
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

To add onto what I just wrote... BE REALISTIC FOR A SECOND: if a "non-icon music superstar with a cult following" from your block had admitted to having slept with OTHER PEOPLES' CHILDREN in his bed and then accused of touching the kids... YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T THINK HE'S GUILTY? Think logically please?
    test
  5. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

One has to consider the the type of parents who would, knowing about the allegations against Michael Jackson, let their children go to his house unsupervised. That's what I find sketchy about the entire situation.

Was he weird? Hell yeah. He was rushed into stardom before he was in his teens and had an abusive father. Few people are going to emerge out of that type of situation and be normal.

Who knows if he did everything people say he did. I say we drop the fucking speculation and wait on some evidence.
    test
  6. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

listen man...u dealing with a a troulbled guy that did not know anything that resembled a childhood...was it in-appropriate to be hanging out with the kids...YES....did he touch them kids in-appropriatly ...I DONT KNOW...NEITHER DO YOU...so to say he did is bullshit
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

if it walks like a duck
    test
  8. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Thats how I feel...I dont fuck with pedophiles...but honestly it was never proven he did anything illegal...It is proven he was taken advantage of because of his wealth and his fucked up sense of reality...that seams mor plausible
    test
  9. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

like the guys in prison for a crime they didnt commit
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Again... DU' FROM YOUR BLOCK... You see he's having identity crisis and bleaching his skin so he can be white (even tho' he's black) and having plastic surgery left 'n right... You find out he's slept with your neighbors kids in the same bed... Then you hear accusations that he touched the kids... Then you hear he paid them off............. GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?

SERIOUSLY... Stop letting all the glitter blind you... You cannot tell me you aren't going to think that muh'fuckas guilty and you would never allow your kids within 10 feet of that muh'fucka. C'mon now.

You're tellin' me if a grown ass man slept with your 5 year old son in the same bed, you wouldn't be ready to fight the guy? Seriously?
    test
  11. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Thats why I say the situation is bullshit...what kind of parents let that take place???...You turning that situation into a everyday situation..to fit your own beliefs....which is wrong...because evryday people dont let they kids go places like that unsupervised.....the kind of people who look to exploit someone do...

plus were are the other dozen or so???...why didnt they get paid?
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No... He wasn't always thought to be a pedophile... Most of the scenarios happened during the time he wasn't looked at as a pedophile and was just a world icon music star sensation. They just thought he loved kids and I know a lotta people at that time thought it was a marketing ploy.

If Usher came out and started hanging out with kids and whatnot... You would not think anything of it. You'd think he's tryna do some marketing shit... Nobody EXPECTED Michael to sleep with their kids in the same bed and whatnot. Then it came out...
    test
  13. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

wrong...If Usher was hanging out with a bunch of kids I would think somethings up.....Mike hung out with kids because of his lack of a childhood...therefore he lived vicariously through them....shit he made Neverland Ranch...Im not gonna donw the dude for something thats is purely speculative and the parents that had their kids there that sued him were un-credible witnesses in their own damn lawsuit!!

How you lose a 10 count indictment on a so-called pedophile when your the one that sued...because something is not right...thats how
    test
  14. vandalism

vandalism the king

nah it ain't a consensus opinion, it's a consensus stereotype

he got accused twice: the first time the police had no evidence other than the kid Jordan's word, and the kid got his story wrong when interviewed (he described Mike's body wrong). the family stood to gain $20 million by making the accusation. the second time he went to trial and was found innocent of all charges.

there was no evidence for either case whatsoever, other than the words of kids whose families stood to gain millions by making the accusations... psychiatrists analyzed Mike and concluded that he was fucked up, he had the mind of a regressed 10-year-old because of childhood abuse, but he didn't fit the psyche of a pedophile. people who'd spent time with Mike and the kids said it was never anythin weird goin on

I ain't sayin he didn't do it, cause he might have done... but there's no evidence for it, only accusations, and the people making those accusations had financial motives to make them. to me thats suspicious as fuck
    test
  15. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Could'nt have said it better my self....
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Stereotype or not... That's still the opinion of the national consensus. You cannot tell me it's not. Before he died, did you hear all the Michael Jackson jokes? They're not going to be pushing that button anymore but regardless...

And I don't agree with that shit with describing his body bullshit. I've fucked girls before that after one time sleepin' with 'em, I ain't going to be able to describe their body to a tee. That wouldn't even be fair. And those kids were asked how long after the incident happened? They were supposed to remember how? I can't remember the chicks body that I fucked in April aside from the fact that I got some pictures. hahaha... But I don't look at 'em so if you told me to describe her body to a tee, I wouldn't be able to do it.

That's like saying anybody that's a celebrity accused of any crime must be false claiming. The girl that Marv Alberts supposedly raped must've only accused him because she wanted money. That's just as not fair to the victim as it is to the "celeb".

Again, you have to look at it from a non-music icon version. If a du' from the block did the same shit, you would think he's guilty. If you heard the SAME EXACT allegations about someone with a similar character description, you'd think he's guilty. GET THE MICHAEL JACKSON PART OUT OF YOUR HEAD.
    test
  17. vandalism

vandalism the king

no... it's not the consensus, it's the stereotype... yeah everyone makes joke about it, but if you asked people that know any details about the case the opinion will be split. its a stereotype that MJ slept in a hyperbaric chamber to prevent aging (you probably still think that) but that wasn't true either. the media reported it and MJ played along because it helped publicise a film he was in. stereotypes ain't the same thing as consensus

mike had skin diseases, he had huge distinctive marks all over his body. but you right, maybe the kid did get abused and just forgot. but come on, be real: a kid's family stands to make $20 million from an accusation, there's no evidence for it other than the kid's story, and the kid gets his story wrong... what conclusion you really gon draw from that?

yeah that shit happens all the time.. girls accuse celebs of rape to make money out of them. point is you gotta be wary whenever someone makes accusations when they have a huge financial incentive to make them. if a dude from my block did the same shit it'd be different because the accusers don't stand to gain millions from it
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're wrong. A stereotype can be a consensus. If the masses believe it's true (whether it's a stereotype or not), it's still a consensus. And no, I never believed that (about the chamber).

Again, if you fucked a girl one time... JUST ONE TIME.... Months down the road, are you going to be able to (in detail) be able to describe the chicks body? C'mon... That's not realistic thinking. Again, I don't remember the chicks body that I fucked in April. That's a few months ago. The kid went to trial years after the incident apparently happened.

Yeah, but it still SHITS on the du' and ruins their entire reputation. And it's one thing if the person has been clean and never did anything even remotely close to sideways but Michael Jackson obviously had psychological issues. It changes everything. It's not like it was a clean cut citizen who lived the straight and narrow path. It was a weird muh'fucka that did strange things in the same direction as molesting a child (sleeping with other peoples' kids in his bed).

If a guy lives in a shack and has a shitload of guns and parts to make bombs out in the mountains and somebody happens to go into that neck of the woods and gets shot... You're most likely going to think this muh'fucka did it.
    test
  19. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

i dont know how to feel about this situation cuz im not sure weather he did it or not
    but he was a musical genious and i remember jammin to him when i was a lil kid.
    He was weird, i blame his upbringing and early stardom for that, I hope he didnt do any of the things he was accused of though.

R.I.P
    test
  20. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

m.j. was never found guilty.

too bad that means absolutely nothing. just like with barry bonds never having evidence against him.

oh well. r.i.p. m.j. too bad his legacy is ruined by assumptions instead of facts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.