I Do It For My City - Brian Covelli Productions Update

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Covelli, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Covelli

Covelli New Member

I Do It For My City, Last Chance, Halfway, & more - Brian Covelli Productions Update

Covelli Productions BEAT UPDATE!!! :D

It's been a loooong time again, but I'm back with an update on my soundclick website with a few beats. The newest are at the top. Drop your link and review as many as you can. Buy as many as you can! Thanks - Covelli

www.soundclick.com/covelliproductions
    test
  2. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

yo watup Covelli

this shit fire my guy. I fucks wit it - turn that REP FOR MY CITY up louder so we can hear it. i fucks with tihs, i'll send those songs to you in the mail... ill put together a quick cd for you and get ya addy

aight fam
    test
  3. Mickey Brown

Mickey Brown Beast on the Beats

This shit is hot...i could hear fuckin kanye rappin on this for some reason i dont no ...maybe cuz u said you from chicago but yeah beat is fire..synth work is on point..drums is on point keep doin ya thing
    test
  4. BillCa$h

BillCa$h Knows the truth

I do it for my city: lol sorry man but I don't like that type of beat at ALL. But please don't feel like I'm sayin that because you said so for my beat. lol Now I kinda realise that people's tastes can't be argued. One thing I can say though is that it sounds good.. mixing-wise and sound-wise.. aint cheap sounds like I often hear so that'S cool .. I would even bounce to this in a club but I would NEVER listen to that at home.

Say it to my face: Now shit's good. Original sound.. I'd listen to that... Maybe i'd put more depth in the main sound.. sounds a bit too high/midi but very well produced. See? I aint got no hate!

Halfway there: Now your talking. Best of the 3. For real. No complaints at all.

Peace.
    test
  5. Covelli

Covelli New Member

yea i gotcha, its all about preference. some people dont like the simple southern beats. i like a broad range of styles so i try it all. thanks for the reviews. peace
    test
  6. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

Man I gets up with most of your stuff..shit is hott...Im really feeling that Dancehall joint for real..you that dude....Ima definitely get at you for some stuff
    test
  7. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

do it for my city - hot southern beat.. good sound sele ction.. cymbals and reverse cymbals are a nice touch.. only thing i'd have done differently is not use those synth voices.. nice track

say it to my face - i like the snap/clap, hot.. melodies are tight too this is another hot southern joint.. you got them country bangers

halfway there - oh shit, changed up the style.. this is hot.. nice sample flippage.. i like that piano that comes over top.. good work

sOL
    test
  8. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

test
  9. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

sup apprecaiate the look gettin back at this...damn how many ppl outta eths makin beats...
    n e way
    do it for my city- this is pretty hot likin the snare roll jumpy synth work simple scale that works...feelin pretty much all the synths used in this...u could minus the voices/pads but otherwise very nice i can hear some good shit over this

say it too my face-this is pretty nice feelin do it for my city a bit more...feelin the drum pattern on this good southern vibe to it again nice synthwork i like the one panned to the right
    test
  10. Covelli

Covelli New Member

thanks for the feedback.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.