i do covers for $$$

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by bLANKgfx, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bLANKgfx

bLANKgfx New Member

i have experience with photoshop .. holla @me
    im doing a special holiday prices !!
    must have via paypal !!

mah email : blankgfx@hotmail.com

holla @ me if u need a cover made.. mah prices are 45$ for 1 sided covers , we can discuss on other things if wished ! holla ! !!
    blankgfx@hotmail.com
    test
  2. Caj-Miere

Caj-Miere J-unction Productions

please be official with your adds...a link to your work would be nice...and correct spelling...i'm not trying to be an ass or anything...also...you probably could post a few examples on here so that people can get a quick view of your stuff...i think that's about it...if you don't want one of those free websites where they post google adsense all over it...myspace is a good choice...just put your covers in the picture section...off the top...45 for a cover...not many people here are going to pay that...at least not until you build your credit up...the graphic design business starts as cheap and free work...because the main thing isn't the money in the beginning (that's chump change)...it's all about networking and building your name up so that you can break huge deals that are going to have you set for a few months...also...work on expanding your services...the more services you have...the more clients you can take care of...i hope my advice helps...i'm not trying to put you down...i'm just trying to give a little help in order for you to build on your business
    test
  3. bLANKgfx

bLANKgfx New Member

i have posted some of mah work on this board.. they can go reaserach if they want, if not they can come talk to me and im happy to show them.. ive been at this for 3 years, i take your advice real seriously. i know exactly what im doing, alot of people wont pay cause they think making covers are little board signatures... i know how it all works
    test
  4. Caj-Miere

Caj-Miere J-unction Productions

ight...i was just lookin out...stay up
    test
  5. kabal152

kabal152 New Member

I produce wedding videos. how much for a wedding theme DVD cover.
    test
  6. Bull Dog

Bull Dog ThaBulldog

I can hook you up with that, for a very cheap price^
    test
  7. ehpik

ehpik New Member

i think your shit is gay

post some work, till then, ima sy you like dicks in the ear
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.