I do believe in Team Jesus

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Science and technology haven't been this advanced or readily available until just 40-50 years ago. The wealth of information out there unfortunately harms the Bible's credibility more than it helps it.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lol How? Thats untrue. Look the bible is actaually much farther ahead of science. An whenever we find something new an test a "biblical truth" we find new ways it can happen or that science was off somehow an we adjust the science. Weve never adjusted the bible other than a translation from original greek to another language that didnt have a word in the language for the original
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

So my questions about creation aren't worth asking?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

What u mean? Ask away.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

it's true, payback does have a habit of 'adjusting the science'
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LoL how that's considered adjusting..
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Whatd i say lol idgi
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

what i mean is when a 1: 1000 scale model of noahs arch was built they found it was completely possible at the dimensions from directly out the pages of the bible to have a mega ship that size and stand the largest of peak/trough sizes through the 40 days an couldve lasted much longer still. Few years ago it was considered an impossibe fairytale with a good moral. But like i said nothing in the story changed our science an technology was adjusted from the experiment.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes but science says there was no apples that grew in the region at the time

it was probably a pommegranet
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you didn't say anything in this thread.. i just saw you used the phrase 'adjust the science' and used it to take a cheap shot lol.. but i have seen you say some wacky science before... if you want me to list examples i will
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

elaborate here please.. what science/technology did this change and how? how big was the ark supposed to be? according to this site:

Problems with a Global Flood

there are also many problems with the idea of a 'global flood' to begin with as well as the distribution of animals and people after the flood, even to continents and islands that were completely cut off from the euro/asian main lands.. the convenient layering of fossil records to support evolution... the massive mountains and valleys that take millions of years of erosion to develop that are supposedly explained by the flood... as well as the fact that if the world was flooded with rain water a lot of the fish would die, since it would mix the salt water oceans with the fresh water lakes/rivers as well as the fresh water from the rain, which would be a shit load of fresh water. also another good question from the link:

so yea... i think the global flood story is still assumed to be myth
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

assumed to be myth?

i garauntee you nobody other than christians think it even happened...

Global flood, how did the water cross mountainous regions? how far inland did the flood go? Did north america flood? if it did, how come the natives survived? did they build their own arc? where did all the animals pee and poo on the arc, who cleaned it? who fed them? did noah collect food too? what kind of shoes was he wearing?
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

^lol, my guess is he was wearing nike trainers

but the christian version of the story isn't the only version... it's one of those myths that many cultures shared

Flood myth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

There's a story of a global flood in many different religions around the world.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and they new it was global

cuz they had internet
    test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

the global flood is as evident as dinosaurs.. and it's been explained by scientists that...

"Says Weil, "We found that indeed a flood happened around that time. From core samples, we see that a flood broke through the natural barrier separating the Mediterranean Sea and the freshwater Black Sea, bringing with it seashells that only grow in a marine environment. There was no doubt that it was a fast flood -- one that covered an expanse four times the size of Israel. It might not have been Noah, as it is written in the Bible, but we believe people in that region had to build boats in order to save their animals from drowning. We think that the ones who survived were fishermen -- they already had the boats."
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hey i believe there was a flood.

but did some dude build a boat and put all the worlds animals on it? Nope that never happened 100% fact.

its impossible. Noah was fucking liar
    test
  19. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

" The flood believed to be behind the Noah's Ark myth kick-started European agriculture..."

like i said, im pretty sure there probably was a flood.

but noah can go suck a donkey dank with his gay story on how he saved the world
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.