I do believe in Team Jesus

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and i really think hes awesome.

Im on Team Jesus. Probably the captain. Or Assistant Captain.

so dont get me wrong yo...
    but im more like a rogue believer .:yoda:
    on my own, in the badlands fighting evil
    me and jesus go way back for real, and my nickname has been jesus since highschool, i dont even rememeber how that came but its stuck to this day.
    I feel like jesus.

[tac]
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lol. Welcome to the team?
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

naw i welcome you
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i actually like jesus... easily the coolest person in the bible
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I think he was pretty cool

id like to learn about the other prophets... cuz i believe they were real people

just like i believe Bodhidarma was real.

and to get off topic a bit, our minds are poisoned. So we are oblivious to things our brains can do
    thats why modern day doctor should prescribe psychadelic chemicals as medicine.
    because they uncondition the brain. Which is proven in lab tests. We live in a world where we never get a chance to uncondition ourselves. It causes mental illnesses because it creates pre conceived notions of what your self should be....for example....
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Interesting. Well read job he had a wild life or jonah is only 4 pages but surprising to find out he was really in hell when crying out to God rather than a whale. Kinda changes the whole story when u read it.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i coulda told you he wasnt in a whale

that shits impossible
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

job is an interesting read but it has a lot of that old testament 'mean god' action so i dunno if busta would like it
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Ya but that was only a few years of his life he ALLOWED satan to test jobs faith after the meeting of angelic beings where satan had to give an account to God and when God stopped allowing satan to test Job he blessed him double for not faultering.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah that mean god shit was just used to control people

the original hell was just boring and the church amped it up cuz people werent scared enough.

during the dark ages, if there was no religion, people would have just killed themselves on mass levels. Kingdoms would have been empty. So the church did everyone a favour and said, "oh yeah god says if you kill yourself you go to hell for sure" so then people were like "oh fuck, well it sucks slaving away in horrible conditions for a king that treats us like shit, but its better than going to hell"...

its a way to teach people en masse how to behave morally.

cuz ive read most of the bible, cant remember which one but it was older. Its mostly just stories that all have a lesson at the end. A moral with a story that illustrates it. Just like Sun Tzu book on war. Its all lessons on what to do and what not to do in certain situations, with actual historical examples to illustrate how it worked.
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

This wouldn't surprise me.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Your not seeing the entire picture of whats going on here. You DO have an adversary and he DOES have demons. God wants you to dwell with him he created you, satan didnt like the whole "bow down to humans thing an went rogue" God cast him out of the 3rd hevean located "above the stars" to the 2nd hevean "the air" thats why hes the God of the air he runs it atm. The 1st hevean God gave Man dominion over which is Earth. You can look at God more like a perfect father than a hostile tyrant. Satan however by tricking adam can actually gain authority of your soul located in the brain "thats where we do spiritual battle for the actual rights to our soul" the spirit "located in your heart" has closest fellowship with God. However the battle for your soul whoever wins that its kinda like winner takes all. Body goes back to the earth soul/spirit to either hevean or hell depending on who you decide your begotten from. Theres only 2 choices, either your begotten of God or your begottten of Satan. You get to choose,
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

But again God doesnt want to impose anything on you you decide you dont want, therefore he cant force you into heaven. He actually pleads with us in the Bible "his will" to choose life. The only true life after death IS heaven. But again he cant force it on u. And sin itself cant dwell with God. Honestly without repentance u wouldnt be able to take the presence of a holy God. It would be something like torture really. Thats why u have repentance so God can count you as righteous, make u perfect through Jesus's perfection then heaven would BE heaven for you. Otherwise it wouldnt. Youd never be able to take it. And as a physical being youd never be able to take the presence of God it would kill you on sight its overpoweringly too much for us. Spiritual body is different thats an incoruptable body. What we have now, not so much.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

Why can't the omnipotent God plead with us personally instead of through a stone-age book?
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

why doesn't the president deal with all president related situations personally

it's not because he can't or he doesn't want to.

god wants us to use our brain, spirit and will all combined for a scientific reason

bc when we do that and study the word, and learn the message.. it becomes manifested into our soul. that's how god created things. through power and influence.

not by magic. or a snap of a finger. he spoke the words "let there be light" and then it happened..

why?

bc words are power.

that's why they say we reep what we sow, and be careful what you say.
    test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

The president isn’t omnipotent. He can’t listen to us all at once. If God is everywhere then what’s holding him back from personally talking and walking with all of us simultaneously? And don’t say, “He does, we just have to listen.” If angels, demons, and God exist and are so significant, why stay hidden? The more I talk about it, it seems more like an invisible form of control brought about by organized religion. And you have to admit that whether the Bible was/is God’s word or not, man still put it together making it flawed.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

the more we reject the truth the more it seems false.

the more we close our eyes the harder it is for us to see.

we have to manually do certain things because it has spiritual influence in us and around us.

if god thought that revealing him self to us would solve all the problems of the world
    would he do it? and why?

you ever get angry?

you ever been horny?

you ever been happy?

you ever felt emotions?

our emotions aren't seen nor tangibly could we hold them. and yet we believe in them
    bc of the significant influence they hold on our lifes.

angels and demons ,might not be actual creatures, like we thought, rather spiritual powers and principalities we can not see.

and if the bible is flawed, it still doesn't take away from the message that says

love your neighbor as you love your self.._flawed mentality?"
    obey your parents. and the law...is that a flawed mentality?
    treat your body like a temple.... is that a bad idea?

arguing the credibility of david and the giant and jonah and the whale is ignoring the message of the story..

it isn't about the actual situations credibility but rather the point that is being made

hold on to your faith, stay steadfast through adversity, and you will accomplish life's obstacles.

it's like when someone learns how to be a rapper.. we have to learn more about writing than just what words rhyme together.

same as being a spiritual warrior in life..

sometimes our exercises may seem redundant.. that's because god wants us to become masters. not slaves.

slaves to poverty, slaves to the world, to society, to things we covet.

free your self of the need of money, and defeat poverty

free your self from the pressures of the world, and you become free

free your self from the influences from society and become a leader.

deny the flesh and the things we most covet, and we won't feel a need to want more.
    resulting in our satisfaction.
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

Are you telling me you're intrusting your soul to a God whose book you, for the most part, don't even believe to be true simply because the message is inspiring?
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

i have had my personal "god" moment's.

i put trust in my upbringing, bc god calls me to obey my parents

its more than the minor discrepancy's that push you to reject the bibles totality.

it's the enemy, giving you such strong conviction of worldly knowledge and interpretation

if the bible is wrong... then why for hundreds of years and millions of people after hasn't this idea become fortified? because it isn't true, rather it is a misconception to discredit the gospel.

you can't combine the old testemant with the new testemant neither.
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

Science and technology haven't been this advanced or readily available until just 40-50 years ago. The wealth of information out there unfortunately harms the Bibles credibility more than it helps it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.