I deserve a plane ticket...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ManiphestDestNE, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

for the record the premise of that line was not because i thought "13 multisyllables" was a great accomplishment or even shit. the whole premise of that battle was pointing out the flaws in battling, i.e judges, the west being glorified, me not getting recognition etc. so the purpose of the line was making fun of people that think stringing together multies actually means shit. cuz thats how i rap anyway, always has been, so when people would say, "oh this dude be droppin multis like crazy" pr whatever the fuck i thought it was stupid. hence and that was 13multisyllables and none of em were forced. like "big fuckin deal"
    test
  2. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

test
  3. MarocMedina

MarocMedina New Member

Nobody desveres shit..you gotta work FOR IT...MY MAN
    test
  4. ManiphestDestNE

and i do organik, i respect you to the fullest and think what uve done with your company is commendable. in no way shape or form do i think you owe me anything. i merely made a statement stating what i feel i deserve based off of what i feel my own personal worth to be. kinda like i dont feel i owe anybody shit on their birthday, but certain people i feel deserve to get something. maybe a bad analogy, but somewhere in that realm. further more i honestly didnt really expect a plane ticket from this thread, cuz it was rather dickishly worded, and lke others have stated m ranking in te battle world aint shit, i was just stating my position.

im pretty familiar with how things work on this site and how people already view me, so i expected everything this thread brought and more. was actually quite surprised at how many people went to bat for me regarding the issue that did. so i understand your position fully, and again dont feel you owe me. u think im dope, but from a league presidents standpoint, my plane ticket aint worth what the return would be, and i can dig that. regardless, if i can get some dough together for this event in time, or the next event that pops up, im there if you're down to have me, aside from that, thanks for the honest response. all you can ask people for tbh.

on a side note, this thread turned out to be fucking hilarious and i laughed my ass off at numerous posts both for and against me (mostly against) deuces
    test
  5. MarocMedina

MarocMedina New Member

Get off His Nuts Bro...he aint paying for your plane ticket son.++us you wouldn't even appleal to the KOTD Crowd...not worth a dime my dude...so sit back and relax and go put on another one of your gay Nocoast battle performance
    test
  6. sTeP eAsY

sTeP eAsY 3rd Ave E

Deffinition >>
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

but they were forced

didn't watch anything other than that bar so can't comment on the rest. the west should be gloried, they were the best division by far.
    test
  8. LyRaCiSt

LyRaCiSt SHOWTIMMME

:thatwasme:

he rhymed MORGUE with FORCED.....wow
    test
  9. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

I think u still got a shot at summer madness 2. I say u hang in there and keep bugging smack for a flight. I can completely picture u vs Head Ice.
    test
  10. LyRaCiSt

LyRaCiSt SHOWTIMMME

:ihadadream:
    test
  11. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  12. ManiphestDestNE

cant tell if saying that is or isnt forced? cuz forced and morgue rhyme tbh. very few rhymes actually rhyme perfect symmetrically. slant rhyming has been a part of rap for..... ever
    test
  13. MarocMedina

MarocMedina New Member

lol him vs ice lol naglfa (not a good look for anyone)
    test
  14. iggy3ce

iggy3ce Member

Dallas bodied D-lor in this thread.
    test
  15. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

:facepalm2:
    test
  16. Non-Centz

Non-Centz Member

Goddess vs destiny
    test
  17. LyRaCiSt

LyRaCiSt SHOWTIMMME

WAIT! so your telling me not all words that rhyme are perfectly symmetrical????

if it was FORCE I can see the "slant rhyming" but idkkk brooo morgue and forced??? you would need so much emphasis on the D and G ....

I like the "drop me a deuce like im takin shit" line way more then that scheme anyways ....
    test
  18. sTeP eAsY

sTeP eAsY 3rd Ave E

I like how Maniphest is still convinced he had no forced rhymes in that scheme.
    test
  19. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

:cheesin:
    test
  20. Non-Centz

Non-Centz Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.