I deserve a plane ticket...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ManiphestDestNE, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

And at LEAST a semi-big name battle at an upcoming big event. I ain't even askin for money or a hotel. Just get me to the event, and i will do the rest. I'm just lookin for a battle that's bigger than any i've previously had. I see people get flown out, room paid for AND money in their pocket on top of that for chokes and half assed performances. And because i get robbed and dont get marketed properly, i'm relatively unknown on the battle scene.

So... what up WD3, SM2 whatever the fuck else is goin on soon? Holla at ya boy.
    test
  2. hindurock

hindurock Well-Known Member

test
  3. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

You deserve a world domination battle more than some people who've had one for sure
    test
  4. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

1. If you aren't marketed properly in an independent individual "sport"... thats your fault.
    2. The title of this thread is an example of not marketing yourself properly.
    test
  5. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

test
  6. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

you have to look at it from the promoters point of view

if were gonna spend $500 on a flight but your name on the flyer isnt bringing people to the event that wernt already coming then where is the incentive for a promoter to make that investment when he can invest in a name that will bring more attn to the event and more people through the door

if your name is a draw and will bring #'s thru the door and help make back the money a promoter is investing then its justified to be asking for travel compensation.

if you came up to Toronto and put on a couple solid performances and picked up a following then it can be part of an events expenses to help with travels.

you told me you had a sponsor that was interested in helping your ways up here and I offered you a spot on the main card for wd3 but nothing came of it. It would have been a smart investment on your behalf due to the event having such hype around it that it would have put you on a similar platform as your double duece battle at grizlzle2. Hopefully we can make it work one day, your really dope and im pretty positive you would get a good response in KOTD.
    test
  7. ManiphestDestNE

1. no when u get setup in battles where the winner is predetermined i.e. me vs knowledge medina, me vs thousand (and thousand my homie, so no bad blood) and you take losses on your record, it hurts your brand and hinders your chances of getting bigger battles. people can say "losses dont matter, its the performance you give" all day, but we all know thats fuckin bullshit cuz ITS A BATTLE. and dont give me that "independent sport" shit either wop, you know damn well that leagues give certain dudes pushes, and hod certain dudes back.

2. i tried being humble on this site after all the backlash about it, but truth is, once i did that, nobody talks about me anymore. why? cuz i cant get a decent battle, and why? see #1. so fuck all that, i was never even cocky regarding my battles really, just my music. and me and my Cliques music is shitting on EVERYTHING out right now... FACT

[youtube]OEgL8ITZMcY[/youtube]
    [youtube]Td-IvyZCFaI[/youtube]
    [youtube]atQW6u_UKj8&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
    [youtube]3ObLCoYuIIk[/youtube]

Think im wrong, shut, me the fuck up then.
    test
  8. ManiphestDestNE

sponsor fell thru my dude, cant make what aint there happen. and like i said, i aint askin for a hotel just need to get there. i aint got $500 to drop a COUPLE times to put on a solid performance in toronto when IVE BEEN puttin on solid performances for years now. Like i said, its not my fault i wasnt marketed properly and the only person that worked towards gettin me opportunities left gt cuz they were fuckin him over too. $500 investment to get someone you KNOW will put on a good performance, not choke and once seen by the right people because he is broadcasted to the right people WILL be able to draw #'s at an event appropriately seems like a better use of money in comparison to paying flight/hotel/x amount of dollars to a big name that half asses it because they already got a paycheck.
    test
  9. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I deserve a handjob from Kim Kardashian.

It's not like I'm asking to get head from her too.
    test
  10. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

music is pretty cool for a battlers, but those videos are weak as fuck. either up the production value or dont record music videos until you can make better ones
    test
  11. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

mad illz has a flight for u... hes got room for a stowaway in his luggage now that hes only bringing half his dildo collection to south africa. grab the spot quick b4 eleagle fills it
    test
  12. Orangez

Orangez V.I.P. Member

Maniphestington Destnefield
    test
  13. Orangez

Orangez V.I.P. Member

test
  14. ManiphestDestNE

wont even argue, video aint great at all, but it was shot in 2 hours and it was free, and it merely gives a visual to the audio. gets our face out there. we got a video coming out for outside the box that is going to be top notch, tho. thanks for the view/listen
    test
  15. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

lmao

yeah that's the right approach
    test
  16. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

yes it is.
    test
  17. ManiphestDestNE

no it's really not, i promoted all my battles to the fullest and i promote myself in general in all aspects.
    test
  18. Kiewra

Kiewra Well-Known Member

After you crushed Double Deuce you needed to make a good battle after that happen. D lor or Reverse Live. Or something like that. All that happened months later was you getting swung at and losing the Biscuit.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  19. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Active Member

This reminds me Of Dallas' thread.
    test
  20. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

lol @ smack expands budget tag..... if im organik id fly tunk out before u after this fuckin thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.