I consider this wrong/

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by RealMS, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I randomly get a facebook message from a guy who I once saw myself being in a relationship with but it never happened. This was 3 years ago. The message goes on to say "I miss you...I honestly don't think I could ever stop loving you"...

Why do guys come out of the wood works with this? My problem w/ this is

I've been in a relationship for 11 months now-and it's the greatest. He knows I'm happy where I'm @ so why confess these things I already know of. I'm not going to say "I miss you too" or "I love you"...I know what I want and I have what I want and it took a lot of work to get where we are. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

In my opinion it's disrespect to the man I'm with and everything we have. I don't know if it's too serious that I should tell my s/o or just keep it to myself and pay it no further mind. At the same time, if a girl did this to my guy...I'd trust him to know the right thing to do and tell them kick rocks. I wouldn't need to know.

What would you do?
    test
  2. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

god guys are sooo fucking weird like that.
    I think he knows your happy and he saw something that he no longer can't have and finally had the balls to say something. I honestly think you should tell your s/o because shit like this always comes out and it's gunna be on your mind. If your happy in the place youre at with this guy you guys obviously have a good thing going, and with that theres that element of trust. By you telling him that, now i dont know the guy but from what im getting at is that he respects you so by you telling him what this dude says it shows him that you're honest, and you really don't have anything to hide, and I think he'd respect and appreciate you being honest with him about it.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The problem with not telling him is if this guy were to confront you in person and bring it up. He could pretty much say anything, even if he didn't really say it, to make ur relationship hell. Your man would then say, "Why didn't you bring this up when he started messaging you? Do you still care about him? if not, why not just tell me" etc. I'm not saying you should tell him but i tend to look at what if's. i always want to make sure my s/o is aware of anything that could hinder our relationship. and really, if they trusted me, they would appreciate the fact that i told them and let me take care of it from there.

I just don't like secrets.
    test
  4. RealMS

Yeah I told him as I was typing this...and we went on to have a general talk about these types of people. It's happened before with the both of us early on in our relationship and it was much more harsh so we learned from it then. It's so good being w/ someone you can talk to about anything. And not have to worry about if he's going to kill somebody. Lol.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Did u block that dude on fb?
    test
  7. RealMS

I deleted him
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

He can still send msg through fb if u have msges on and didnt block him.
    test
  9. RealMS

I have it to where anyone who is not a 'friend' on there cannot message me. I found that out when my ex was trying to bother me years ago. lol
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

WEll u choose persistent bfs :funny:
    test
  11. RealMS

Very funny. lol. I'm not surprised though that they would
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

happened to my ex when we started going out. she put the kabash on those dudes' advances right away.

they lost their chance.
    test
  13. RealMS

^That's how it's supposed to be! You have a good woman.
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  15. RobotBaby

RobotBaby Might have a flamebow

test
  16. RealMS

oops. My bad! lol
    test
Thread Status: