I come not only but for the House of Israel - lesson thread for my people

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 22, 2013.

1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I read it. There's just as much merit in saying that I am an Israelite as there is in him saying he's an Israelite.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Let me get this straight...

The Ancient Norse believed in a GOD called Odin.

Thor is the sun of Odin.

Thor also worked alongside Captain America.

Therefore, the Ancient Norse believed in Captain America.
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

ah i see - but this is your limitation - which is quite apparent
    lets go to the 'oldest' written text ever discovered by human beings
    that would hold more validity - right?

and that text - which you are ignorant to obviously - tells us that the Norse/greek/german/ etc
    is a imitation/remix of the more ancient sacred text that humans first recorded thousands of years before what you are speaking of

and that text - 'Sumerian Tablets' is more valid than any other later remix of the original mythology i.e old testament

now do what you do best - and copy/paste to disapprove my facts stated
    test
  4. AliceHouse

Facts are not the issue It's your inferences.

Here is some old shit. This shit old.

But that doesn't mean everything else after it is a "remix" of the original mythology. Just because things are similiar doesn't necessarily mean they coorelate. You are making way too many connections when they aren't there. You have question begging all over the place.

Which is to say, you go "This is real an this is real," which is fine. It's after that where you go, "Therefore this must be true." When in fact, it doesn't have to be true.

And, one again, none of this has anything to do with your original statement of piss poor etymology of "genes isis."

Captain America was an Ancient Norse God.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

* Must spread reputation around before giving it to AliceHouse*
    test
  6. Ass Napkin Ed

I understand why your caught up on the Genes of Isis
    because you know nothing about the oldest texts known to mankind (fact)
    which is the Sumerian Tablets - which you havent read nor studied
    which makes your argument futile

Now If you had knowledge of them - 'Correlation' wouldnt be a 'Speculation'
    but would be obvious

as i schooled the other guy about 'Min' being a moon god - he tried his best to go against my knowledge - until he read and researched himself and was properly schooled

i suggest you do some research and return to this argument
    my 'Well Read - 'Lieutenant' lol
    test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Kids discussing Santa Claus and the easter bunny never made them real.. :p
    test
  8. AliceHouse

I'm slowly starting to begin to suspect that maybe perhaps you don't know what you're talking about.

Wait. It's a fact you don't know what you're talking about.

In absolute and undenyable true an inaliable without doubt fact of the matter is...

...so long as you continue to make illegitimate inferences, you have no pertinent thesis.

Are you in fact making the half hearted attempt to surmise that the bible is directly related to the Epic of Gilgamesh? To what ends? To prove one is true? To prove the other false? To show them as both being illegitimate? They're stories.

That's the point.

There was a man named Carl Jung. Amazing man, absolutely brilliant and far ahead of his time. A colleague to Freud, and like his colleague, his works are no longer a part of mainstream science. Unlike his colleague, however, his work is still taken seriously.

It's taken seriously by us. The Storytellers. The Crafters. The writers of fiction, and the creator of worlds.

If you read Jung's works you would begin to understand the connections you are attempting to make. You would find that they are indeed very much coincidences.

The story of Beowulf. I imagine you know this one, aye? It's one of Europe's oldest texts found. There is archeological evidence to support that there might be truth to it. It's possible it's origins might be Old English. It's possible it might be Scandinavian. But what it most certainly is... is an Overcoming the Monster archetype.

It starts with anticipation, a call to be had. The monster is known and it must be stopped. Then there is a dream stage, in which the hero prepares for the journey and sets off with everything going well. Then comes frustration, in which the hero tastes the might of the monster and is confounded by it's power. A nightmare stage, the final ordeal against the monster, and the climax of the story. Finally, death. The escape from death for the hero, and the death of the monster.

But is that not the same story as... uh... Star Wars?

Indeed. The story of Moses leading his people out of Israel is the same Quest archetype as The Odyssey. The tale of Joseph is just as much a Rag to Riches archetype as the tale of Harry Potter. And while it looks more like an alternate timeline due to GOD's ability to retcon the universe, the story of Job is very much the same Voyage and Return archetype as Dorathy in Wizard of Oz. And almost every origin story of all people, if it doesn't involve at least an egg, it will most certainly have a Fall from Grace like Adam and Eve.

It's coincidence because it's how are human minds operate. We utilize archetypes to tell stories. That is all there is to it. Nothing more, nothing less. No grand conspiracy. No aliens out there to get you. And certainly no universe in which you are a representation of an intelligent entity.

So what I'm trying to say is... yes, stories correlate with each other.

But you're an idiot talking out the ass with no rhyme nor reason nor direction. You think you're on to something but you're not. There is no need to reinvent the wheel. Grab a ladder and come stand on the shoulders of giants with me.

And even if the Bible got a lot of it's works from other sources (which I'm not arguing against,) you can't run around and say, "Well, the book of Genesis involves the Genes of Isis because they have the same letters."

That's just stupid. Stop it.
    test
  9. antilluminati

The bible contains fables that are ancient. This is true. It doesnt make the fables true. Aesop made the fables because of the moral wisdom in them, arguing their authenticity is moronic.
    test
  10. Ass Napkin Ed

1st - Unnecessary spaces in your post
    2nd - You have not read the Epic of Gilgamesh and you are speaking on what you dont know

3rd - The point is not if Genesis means Genes of Isis - the point is Genesis is telling a More ancient story about EL and Asherah and how they created the world - this knowledge is unknown to you if you havent researched anything that predates the Torah - which you havent

4th - Jung's archetypes have nothing to do with Sumer and the Phoenician origins of EL - stay on topic

Finally - read the Epic of Gilgamesh, or anything from the Sumerian Tablets
    before you speak on what you dont know

1st lesson in your schooling
    and feel free to do what you do best (copy/paste)
    test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

exactly
    its all 'myths' with moral teachings
    God (EL) was not literally a 'winged bull' flying in the heavens

the Bible added/plagiarized/stole more ancient myths and added it to the 'book'
    test
  12. antilluminati

Likely as elements of the fables stretches across the board of the history of beliefsystems. Worship of the sun and the stars etc. Nitpicking the bible as unique seems wierd to me, as its dominion is only a product of imperialism and winning wars. Seems to me like lot of the scriptures are products of jewish sectarianism and describing the lineage of the jewish people, not all of mankind as portrayed by the church.
    test
  13. AliceHouse

So basically you have no thesis and you're talking out your ass in a defensive posture to protect your sensitive ego from people finding out how inept and ignorant you are.

Jung's archetypes have everything to do with this. Silly boy.
    test
  14. Ass Napkin Ed

so basically - your speaking on things you havent studied and have no knowledge of - there is no copy/paste here for you
    when will you have any thoughts of your own
    does sucking pussy consistently 24/7 make you lose all of your own original thoughts
    apparently so, wonder what Carl Jung would think?
    test
  15. AliceHouse

Ad hominum. The tactic of the coward too scared to own up to their own idiocy.
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

conclusion of the facts

1 - you have no knowledge of the epic of gilgamesh or sumerian tablets
    2 - using Jung's archetype to defend the bible = not wise
    3 - comparing later mythology to the 1st known mythology to prove the latter is just as 'valid' = not wise
    4 - not following the lessons i have given you - first read and research before making an 'anti' argument - and then talk to me about Phoenicia and the Origins of Genesis
    test
  17. AliceHouse

That's not what is going on at all. I don't think you actually read posts, you just make up your mind before opening a thread.
    test
  18. Ass Napkin Ed

Read above
    Facts were displayed
    conclusion - you know nothing of the Sumerian Tablets or the Epic of Gilgamesh - but wanted to dispute them and 'feel right'

but this did not work for you
    you should research what your against more before you attempt to jump out there and disagree
    test
  19. AliceHouse

All right then, Jake. I'll play along.

You displayed some facts and I know nothing about the Sumerian Tablets or the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Now... what's your point?
    test
  20. Ass Napkin Ed

so what are you arguing with me for
    pent up - uncontrollable lesbian rage?
    test