I challenge anyone on rm to a fight..

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Mr ExZ, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

jay how much do you bench?
    test
  2. LiBrahm James

LiBrahm James 1st Round

my scorpionic lovemaking god of sexiness, what are you doing in this picture?

the pledge of allegiance? [funny]

and, where are you? holiday inn express?
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

listen up chica- i wasn't referrin' to time spent on this board

i put blood, sweat, and tears into my life. especially my military career.

my medals outweigh you. but then again, you are a bit light in the ass shortround.
    test
  4. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

this nigga happy because he's the one faggot the army gave a pass

son your medals dont mean shit on an internet forum...im not impressed AT ALL...lmao@you even bringing it up nobody is talking about the military or your lil paintball gun awards son...so what you sticking your chest out for??....you get laid out in every thread you post in...wrd is you like 30 arguing with 18and 19 yr olds...and you think you got some kinda right cause you take it up the ass for the gov...easy back donkey...im short yes...round?? son im solid muscle i could bench press you...you cracking on my looks i guess you built like superman huh?...how tall are you how much you weigh?
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

why are you so obsessed with homosexuality?

i think you're tryin' to tell us somethin' we dont' want to know about you.

bottom line is this: i am the most heterosexual man on earth. and i'd fuckin' destroy you in a fight.

you try to detract from what i've accomplished, when in fact you are a coward who has accomplished jack shit. you're not impressed because you lack self esteem.

and your misguided monologues are overly laden with non-heterosexual diatribes. it's really not healthy. i suggest you seek therapy.

and double sons anyone dumb enough to cross him.

and you just got sonned by the truth. again.
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Double merked Jay.
    test
  7. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

who the fuck ghost-wrote that post for double? christ... i salute you for that post double, but i promptly give you a swift kick in the balls afterwards cuz you'r still a douchebag who has yet to son me
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

^^keep tellin' yourself that[funny]
    test
  9. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

hold the fuck up chico

you hopped on my nuts when i was cleary poking fun at Xz...nobody was fuckin talking to you...you quick to poke your chest out cause i jokingly called you a rookie...now all of a sudden this is about your army accomplishments?...this thread is not about life accomplishments...i dont give a fuck bout your medals if i cared about your shitty life i woulda asked...furthermore son you dunno shit about me besides what i look like...you dont where im from where i live what ive seen been through or accomplished in my life...your just assuming because im not kissing your ass because your in the army...that my self esteem is low nigga please...i dont have to get on the net and everytime i post kick and scream about what ive accomplished son...im confident enough in my manhhod to not need approval or a pat on the back all the time...seek therapy? your a clown son...just by reading the way niggas talk to you...you actting like your doing something so special...your main reason for being in the army is MONEY...like you really give a fuck about our safety bitch...and most likely you were picked on as a kid...for being ugly fat skinny nerdy or some hideous combo of the four...so you over compensate and get atight ass como outfit...learn some survival tricks and punch combos...now you think you worth more then the scum you were when your parents aint want your orphan ass fuck you son...i read your sad ass story on here...no matter how many medals you get you still aint shit and you never will be...cause without that army base where would you be son??..you have no family no girl/wife no friends...when you die you'll just be a name on a fuckin wall with a candle next to it

and as far as fighting goes that army shit dont mean a damn thing son...im not stupid im sure because of your training you can fight...but that dont mean you beat me papo...like i havent beat army marine navy type niggas before...lmao@that pic in your profile son you gotta be kidding me...another soft body looking faggot pump some iron kid...you gonna be just like the nam vets in about 15-20 yrs...drunk on a corner somewhere with your full metal jacket on talking bout your days running through the deserts in iran...and not have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out...you aint shit to me bitch...but a lil boy screaming for attension and acceptance...ole group home ass no daddy mommy dont love me ass nigga...you bottled those soul ripping feelings up to the point you probably cant even smile no more son...and you wanna try and throw shots at me lol...im in good shape i got good health...my family is well and healthy...i got money and women..i come and go as i please...i been around the globe and not on some army base shit...because i wanted to...and im god damn handsome son IM HAPPY can you say the same??...you bitter ass cantankerous fool...fuck you nigga i still aint impressed
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

translation:

[​IMG]
    test
  11. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

lmao in other words you dont have shit to say bout that son
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

in other words you cry like a fuckin' baby

can't believe you're too fuckin' stupid to realize that[dummy]

sucks to be you
    test
  13. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

no i just hurt your feelings with the truth..aint shit you can say

for one you dont know a damn thing about me to really have any kind of point...your a bitch hiding behind a screen..niggas like you get smacked for practice on the street son...
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

woah @ the monumental tantrum from Jay, lol.

Az has been put to shame.
    test
  15. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

no tantrum son just truth

sadly i said nothing new yall shit on this nigga on the daily apparently
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

i am the truth. you cannot do shit to me.

lmao@you, who is the real bitch hidin' behind a screen, tryin' to put that label on me[funny]

muh' fuckas like you don't even show their faces in the streets jr

noone has ever shit on me. many tried, more have failed.
    test
  17. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

lol whatevea helps you sleep son
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

my fist to your underdeveloped face will help you sleep chica
    test
  19. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

test