I challenge anyone on rm to a fight..

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Mr ExZ, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

we can video tape it, sign any amount of money you tryin to put up on the fight.. and ill bet against it that i lay your ass the fuck out

any takers?
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

ey name time n place wit money on pay pal n im game.. the local bare fist boxing circuit aint cuttin it i need some real loot..
    test
  4. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

i got three stacks that says i knock you out cold with less then five punches
    test
  5. SIN

SIN Sincerely

3 grand?

that ain't bad...we can do this anywhere between here and where you at...
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^hahahahahaahahahahaha

ill bet those three stacks that you dont even land five punches before you either starin at the sky or wakin up in a hospital bed

i dont bullshit.. i know how to fight, freestyle, drink, play ball, and fuck

in that order.. so holla witha date n some loot on the real n u got urself some free dental work.. i NEED money
    test
  7. SIN

SIN Sincerely

lol...I ain't see the your second post. that's why I had edited that one...

You're mighty confident, I'll give you that...
    test
  8. Blaine Fontaine

Xz id pick your skinny ass up and beat the shit outta SIN with you [funny]...sound like 6 stacks to me
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

it aint a matter of confidence.. out here in jers we do bare fist boxin matches and shit.. first to 10 face shots, 30 a fight. that shit dont cut it.. some recent shit came up n i need some money

i been tryin to get in real boxin for the longest but i dont have the time/ commitment/ money to do the damn thing

i wont say anything more then i been fightin since about 6 years old, trainin wit my boys dad who boxed throughout the marine circuit while he did his time for a minute and so on.. round here fightin is a choice of past time

im not talkin like bloody someone up n throw bows n feet on their cheeks.. im sayin we square up.. do the damn thing till someone quits.. u give up, u loose money

im not gonna bullshit and act like i cant throw some hands but its not from a hard ass standpoint im tryin to do this i just need some loot.. if u up for the challenge in anywhere of south jersey to philly holla
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

im not gonna pointlessly go back and forth.. u name the place, u got ur self a deal to get knocked out
    test
  11. Blaine Fontaine

you need money so apparently you dont have 3 stacks so when i win how you gonna pay me?
    you can come to Fairmount Park wheneva
    test
  12. SIN

SIN Sincerely

wow...I gotta work on seeing who posts what...I thought the shit Blaine posted was -XzErEoUs- about the 3 stacks...wow...

Back to my original question then, what's real money to you, B? I don't know what the going rate is for this sort of thing...I just need to get some aggression off.
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol nah see im not doin this on some i-net hard ass beef type shit.. it aint gonna be like ima see u and start sneakin u. we gonna sqaure up with no gloves.. once i drop you, ima give u time to get up. after the second or so time i drop u if u quit then, then iight bet thats that. its not meet u at the park whenever

fairmount is about a 10-15 minute drive. u name the time n day and im there. and no i dont have three stacks.. hence the fact of me fightin for money. u want to put one up on it, then u got urself a deal.
    test
  14. Blaine Fontaine

what makes you think i'd bet you 3 stacks and you dont have 3 stacks
    and furthermore what makes you think you can beat me [funny] seriously
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

bet, thats what im sayin.. nice ass family day and shit then my little nephew went into seizures n had to go back to the hopsital agian. hearin my moms cryin on mothers day is not a good feelin..

A stack is the most ill put up.. like i said, im confident but broke.. first to quit looses, and only way ill loose is if im unconscious and thats not bein i-thug just bein truthful
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i said ill put a stack.. and whether or not ill beat u is irrelevant to me. i know i can throw hands. i know im without a doubt gonna catch u.. and i hit hard

no matter how hard u hit, if u aint knockin me out ima get back up and keep fightin.. i need money for own personal reasons. and ive only been knocked out once n that was by a grown ass man when i wa 13.. so more power to u if u beat me.

but id give myself 9 outta 10 odds on some real shit :(
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i dont want to snowball this thread into whos tougher the who shit cause i really dont care..

if u tryin to just make some money, n think u can beat my ass? bet.. thats all im lookin for

we set up the time n place, we can tape it if you want.. money on spot.. n we do the damn thing

round here we do first to ten face shots n thats the winner.. but with money like a stack, im more then willin to do, first dude that quits and or is unable to continue fightin-

again, im not tryin to sound tough or nothin like the sort.. if u tryin to bare fist box, holla
    test
  18. Blaine Fontaine

a stack aint even worth it dawg ill give you stack if its that deep
    and ive knocked niggas out weighin over 300 pounds...what makes you think i wont have you readin the inside of your eye lids
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

im sorry bout your family homie...i hope and pray things get better for u and ur fam....keep ya head up homie
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

shit u wanna give me a stack ill give u the adress to send it to.. u obviously aint on the same page as me

its not a matter of thinkin i can beat neone.. i just no me. and thats all i need to no. if i loose, its unlikely but shit happens..

and a 300 pound dude cant move, step back, or do nothin more then throw a one hitter quitter.. ill run circles around a fat boy before he get laid out..

but like i said it aint me thinkin i can beat noone.. all it is, is i know how to throw hands.. its what we do round here.. and im lookin to up the scale cause me n the fam in some desperate need of money so ima do what i gotta to get it.. id rather do some shit like knock some body out, which im good at, then rob someone or start hustlin again..

so im goin thru options..

like i said, u tryin to box, holla
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.