I Can't Stand A Weed Head Broad

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Lost Prophet, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

I don't like females that smoke period, but weed is one of the most ravaging killers as far as looks go. There's nothing worse than a chick that could be fly if it wasn't for those burnt ass, Whoopi Goldberg lips and that blank stare in her eyes. That shit makes you lazy, unmotivated and your looks go to hell..

I know guys a lot of dudes like to smoke blunts with chicks and whatnot, and I'm pretty sure some will come in here and try to filibuster, but there's nothing sexy, or even remotely appealing about it.. Step your standards up fellas!
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yea i agree. i'll fuck a weed head skank but i will never go wit one. my baby mom gotta be druge free cuz my kid gone be as healthy as possible
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nah yo, I'm feelin' 'em... and it's a myth that all weedheads have dark lips... I've been smokin' for 16 years and my lips are still pink... what I find unattractive are alcoholics, but to each its own. I got rid of a girl because she drank too much, but I could never get rid of a weedhead.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

[​IMG]

I used to smoke with this broad a few years back... look at those lips, still nice and kissable... she's into modeling now. So to each its own.
    test
  5. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

long as her lips aint drk...and she handles her biz...me and my lady smoke together all the time...and she still gets up and hit class and work everyday like me...s'all good
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

every weed head hoe i fucked had lips blacker than my elbows. i like alcoholic bitches cuz i like drama
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Lost Prophet

Ignorant, I respect what you're saying.. There are exceptions to every rule, but I'm just making an observation as far as the ones I've come in contact with. The chick you posted is tidy, but I'm pretty sure that if she continues to smoke weed on consistently, those looks are gonna start to erode fairly soon.

What nationality is she?

I can co-sign what you said about alcoholic chicks too. I don't mind a female who drinks socially, but anything more than that... I'm straight on it.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

She's Italian and Greek... I hear what you're saying... there's a time and a place for everything... I don't mean being high 24/7, so I feel you on that... but a few times a week, which is considered "chronic" by most people is fine with me... it's weird but I've had people tell me that it looks I'm gettin' younger... maybe weed is a 'youth tonic' or something for me... I'm 33, but I can still pass for 21 or 23... I think lack of sleep, stress, cigarettes, alcohol and other hard drugs are responsible for people's appearance becoming poor or haggard.
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

What at this whole weed makes you lips dark shit.

I know women who have been smoking weed for longer than I have been alive and don't have dark lips.

One of my favorite things to do is smoke an L with my girl. It doesn't turn me on, but it doesn't turn me off either.

And lol at makes you lazy and unmotivated. My girl graduated at the top of her class, I'm currently on the dean's list and if I keep it up, will graduate at the top of my class.

Seriously, wtf are you talkin' about?
    test
  10. Lost Prophet

Give your girl a cookie next time you see her..

There are obviously exceptions to every rule.. As I stated above, I made an observation about the weed head chicks I've come in contact with. I don't know every weed head chick in the world, so I can only speak on the ones I know.

Get it now?
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

^No, I don't.

I seriously have never met a girl that matches the description you gave...
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

she looks baked as shit in that picture dude
    test
  13. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Yeah I'm not really down with female smokers (cigs or weed) either. Don't necessarily associate them with being lazy ugly hags but the chicks I've seen/heard/known who smoke are a bunch of stragglers I'd want nothing to do with...even the few good looking ones. I'm not really much of a smoker myself though so that probably plays a big part.
    test
  14. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

Later on, we can't be too picky, because there's new smokers everyday. I have more smokers than non-smokers at my job out of 20-30 employees.

I don't smoke or drink, so it'll be difficult if I have to live with a woman who do.

I seen some of my teachers or professor who were bombshells in their younger days who are smokers. What would've happened if they didn't smoke cigarettes. Faces almost falling off, lipstick on them is embarrassing. She still dressing like she still got the looks. Pathetic.
    test
  15. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

benjamin button
    test
  16. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

and i think the drk lips thng only applies to blk people...ive never seen a white person wiith drk lips
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

^Oh ok, lol. Seriously though, no sarcasm, thank you for clarifying that.

I wasn't tryin' to be an asshole, LP. lol. I hope you didn't get that impression. I just seriously have absolutely nothing to confirm your assumption. Maybe cuz where I live it's mainly hispanics and whites.

LMAO, yo I won't lie, the last time I went out people we're like, you look a lot better. I was like, well I've been smokin' a lot of weed. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

girls that are straight pot heads usually aint that cool.. i know one bitch who use to be a fuckin DIME now shes just so so

my jawn and me burn every now and then but she only smoke every once in awhile
    test
  19. Lost Prophet

It's cool Pain.. I knew you weren't coming at me like that..

-XzErEoUs-, I've seen that shit happen time and time again... Females used to be dimes, then they start going overboard with that herb, then they fall off hard.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

There's a lot of stereotypes associated with cannabis and I think some people subconsciously buy into them... but seriously, there are plenty of functional, attractive people who smoke... the stereotypical loser, bum is mostly hollywood depiction... but I know lawyers and doctors who puff... I know dime bitches who puff... people are who they are and some people let money, drugs or whatever magnify what they really are inside... people who have problems while smoking weed usually had those problems before weed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.