I can't even think of a name for this thread. slut? bitch?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by *Deuce Wilde*, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

shes a hoe nigga

damn wtf is wrong with yall

what in LA she stay i probably fucked her

and a couple homies too
    test
  2. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO, nah she definitely ain't in L.A. I definitely ain't tryin to wife her at all, so I could care less, long as she don't burn me.
    test
  3. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lmao@ that vid.... and yeah i lost my virginity to her, and 'fell in love' all that shit... but yeah i know i'd be best to just leave it alone... i'm workin on it
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I wanted to ask you but for some reason I was under the impression she wasn't. Like she was maybe your 2nd or 3rd and you were too damn clingy. That explains a lot. I'd say your reaction was pretty normal and most guys have some sappy stories like that.

As weird as it may sound, learn not to care so much. That might make perfect sense to you. Realize that the mroe you get attached to something, the more suffering it's capable of causing. I'm not saying don't care at all either. But just like girls'll try to make you earn that shit, make them earn your care. Don't be jumpin through hoops for these girls until they've been around, ain't fucked you over etc. Regardless if she puts out, still make her earn all that shit.

Too many guys I know act like sex is torture for girls or something [dunno]
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

man you need to just get with other girls

u start fuckin other girls

ignorin her phone calls

it'll be outta sight outta mind
    test
  6. *Deuce Wilde*

haha yeah i'm workin on it... and i def see what ur sayin gorilla
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

moral of the story is..you cant turn a hoe into a house wife
    test
  8. *Deuce Wilde*

lol

"Once a ho always, and ho's never close, they open like hallways"
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

Deuce do you listen to E-40?
    test
  10. *Deuce Wilde*

ehh sometimes, not extensively, just heard a lil here n there, why?
    test
  11. Gorilla Nasty

I don't listen to him, he's wack. But one of my good boys listens to him religously. he had a song called "Mustard and Mayonaise" and I was thinking that's where you got it from.
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

ahhh yeah i think he's mostly wack as well lol, but nahh that's not where i got it from, click the link lol. it's this dude from round here, my boy made the beat, track is sick, although idk if u'll like it, judging from one of the other threads, or maybe i'm thinkin of someone else
    test
  13. *Deuce Wilde*

i was tryin to make a friendship work, but fuck it... i need to sever all ties with this bitch
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

LOL, nah. No freindship.
    test
  15. *Deuce Wilde*

lol word, fuck that shit
    test
  16. Average Joe

Average Joe It Is What It Is

trust me man friendship isnt the way to go just cut it off now because your gonna end up doing that anyway might as well get it out of the way as soon as possible
    test
  17. *Deuce Wilde*

welllllllllllll stick a fork in the friendship, that's over now.... a girl who i used to have a thing for left a comment on my myspace, my ex saw it, flipped out, she hates me, wants nothing to do with me ever, regrets everything and all this other bullshit, i'm just laughing about it haha, bout time.
    test
  18. Gorilla Nasty

Let me guess, by you guys trying to be freinds, she used it as an excuse to update you on whatever "antics" she's up to and want sympathy predominately(sp)?

She wants somebody who care for her, yet allows all of those guys to just use her. She had somebody who cared for her and she fucked that up. So now she's fucked up. (Now I'm going to act like a psychologist) She craved that attention but more the feeling of being worth something to a man. Since here father was never around and most likely just never showed that or had the chance to.

Even though you might not want to hear this, what makes the situation sad is that with you leaving her, it kind of puts her into a pretty bad cycle. She doesn't know how to prove any type of value to guys beyond spreading her legs. She may pretty much feel like that's all she's worth because that's the only way she's ever gotten that attention.

It's tough man. Because on one hand you feel like parting ways is what you have to do. Yet on the other, you feel like you're turning your back on a friend. I've been in that situation with girls, I've had to turn my back on friends because their drug problems were ruining their lives and I couldn't bear to watch it also. I'm a very caring person and that's something I hate about me. Because I tend to get so wrapped up in other peoples problems that I lose focus of my number one priority, which is me. But one thing I slowly learned was that you can't save people who don't want to be saved.
    test
  19. *Deuce Wilde*

very true. i've been trying to help her and show her the error in her ways or w/e that fuckin saying is. and it's hard to walk away knowing that she's just gonna throw her life in the shitter after i bounce, but really trying to help her is going to be so much trouble and unnecessary drama for me. i think you were right on with your psychological projections. it all blew up yesterday and today. she's threatened that if my friend/roommate doesn't leave her alone and stop talking shit and if i dont give her her money soon (i owe her $300 that i borrowed from her a while back, when in reality she owes me money that i spent on her for food and shit but she never paid me back, anyways...) that her dad is gonna report me for fucking her (i'm 18, she's 15, yeah)... shit's stupid, cuz then i'd just report the 22 year old who she boned who's her close friend who's obsessed with hers' cousin (the close friend doesn't know about that yet, that'd break him down if he found out)... anyways, shit's just retarded, i'm no longer answering her calls or texts or any of that... fuck her haha. there's so much other shit i can say but i'm too lazy lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.