I can't even think of a name for this thread. slut? bitch?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by *Deuce Wilde*, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

this thread isn't so much for advice, but moreso to just vent. cuz i think i already know what all the advice will say anyways haha. sorry for it being so long too, but if you're bored, ehh read?

alright well where to begin... well i've posted a few threads on her about situations between me and my ex-girlfriend (she cheated on me about 3 weeks into the relationship, i stayed with her, yeah yeah) and about contemplating breaking up with her just a couple weeks ago, yadda yadda yadda.

anyways, so there was a time where i thought this girl was the one, kinda, i think. we dated for almost 11 months. my mom hated her, my friends disliked her for the most part. her mom liked me when i was around her, hated me when i wasn't. yeah it was on some 'don't matter' by akon shit, modern day romeo and juliet lol. well anyways, things just hadn't been the same recently (my "kinda a dilemma or two" thread) so like 3 weeks ago i broke up with her cuz i felt it was for the best... well let's backtrack a bit... before me and her dated, she used to get wasted all the time, and hang out with guys who would try to force shit upon her and stuff, but she was a virgin. ACTUALLY, fuck all that shit...

lemme just get to the crap that's fuckin bugging me. she tells me she's finally ok with us breaking up, agrees it's for the best, but tells me she wants to get back together, this was earlier in the week... also last week she went on a date with a stranger (met the guy in the ER a couple days before), i cautioned her against it heavily, afterwards she called me up sayin i was right, guy was groping her and all this shit, really creeped her out... (background info: every other time i cautioned her about not hanging out with a certain guy or doing something, and when i say every time, i mean EVERY time, not to be arrogant, but it always turned out that i was right) so wednesday i text her early in the day askin what's up... she's like "just got asked out on a date by a cutie"... weird, so i cautioned her against it and said i don't think she's being too bright, tell her to be safe...

so then later on that afternoon, she texts me telling me she's fucking stupid, feels horrible, made a terrible decision, blah blah blah, but won't tell me what she did, but i knew she went and fucked someone... so anyways i call her and she's like "i should've never hung out with chris, he started kissing me, and i guess i was into it cuz i kissed back, and then he started fingering me and i said no and tried to push him away but he pinned me down and then somehow we fucked..." at that point i hung up, ignored her for a while, then answered and she was trying to pass it off as rape, insisting that she wasn't willing and it was forced and she didn't want it. so at that point i said "well, then either you call the police right now and report him for raping you, or you wanted it, in which case i want nothing to do with you" and turn my phone off. then she tried telling me i was being an asshole, blah blah blah, her friend called me to bitch at me saying if she ever saw me in person she was gonna "bitch me out so bad [I'll] wish never hurt her", lol retarded shit... so anyways, after being heated and ready to kill someone for 4 hours i finally talked with her, and said that she needs to get her life in order and make changes for her own good, and unless she does that and can be completely honest and open with me from then on out then i don't even want to be friends with her... so she promised me she wanted that shit, so, me being the sucker that i am apparently... trusted her ..... again.

we had another talk along those lines thursday, anyways tho, fast forward to friday for a moment. my roommate was spending the night at his girls so i hit up my ex like hey why don't you come over, we can talk or whatever, hang out, yeah. so she came over, within the first 30 minutes we were "gettin busy", then we went to eat and while we were eating my roommate and his girl walked by, and they hate lauren, and don't think i should even talk to her... that was kinda awkward, cuz they didn't know i was hangin with her... anyways, me and her 'got busy' again after that, and then we talked about what would need to be done for us to ever get back together in the future, and, strangely, i was considering it.

so then this morning, get up, 'get busy' again... talk more about the extent of our friendship and getting back together in the future once our lives are on the right path and things are cleared up, and it kinda felt like we were already back together, was weird... oh also, i should note that a lot of the time she was with me, she was texting or talking on the phone with this 22 year old kid who's her good friend's cousin. she had hung out with him a bit recently, but when i asked her somethin about his myspace or whatever she was like, now that you've seen him you know nothing would ever happen between me and him haha. i'd had a weird feeling about the guy (first of all, why the fuck is a 22 year old talking to and hanging out with a 15 year old so much?)... so anyways, it's like nearing 5 pm, she's about to go home, just waiting for the good friend i just talked about to come pick her up. and so she's on my bed crying, and i try asking why and she says 'i just want things to be like they were before, i want to be back with you'.... then she's like.... i have to tell you somethin....... i slept with mike (the 22 year old). she did this thursday, after saying how bad she felt about the other dude on wednesday, and all the other shit, after me and her had had a serious talk about what changes needed to be made... then, when i was mad and made certain comments, she had the nerve to either smack me or tell me to leave her alone, yet she was trying to corner me so i wouldn't walk away... i was like , this is my dorm you can leave... and then she also had the nerve to tell me "i love you more then anything, the only thing i want is to be with you"... and all this shit....... i'm like..... you love me? or you love sex? shit's just fucking ridiculous, fucking slut. and to make things worse (for her) the dude who's cousin she slept with, he's like, obsessed with her, and wants to be with her.... yet she has no interest in him (although she'll probably fuck him to to "get over me"). to top it all off... she's a compulsive liar. worries about everything. FUCKIN shit sorry, i just needed to get all this out and vent somewhere..... never again will i date a high school girl.... well, a lot of that has to do with it being illegal now, but when i had started dating her i was 17, anyways, that doesn't matter.... i'm just... this just leaves a sour taste in my mouth... and, i just don't think i'm even going to talk to this chick anymore.... and to think i was defending her to my mom last night... but tonight i ignored her calls and texts, in fact she called me just now and i'm ignoring it... and i think i'm just gonna move on (obviously)... but it just fucking hurts, when someone you care about that much, just tramples all over your heart, and then has the fuckin nerve to say "oh i love you so much i wanna be with you". fuck this shit lol... shit's got me in a funk :(

lol damn that was a lot, and yet so little... but anyways, i'm sure few, if any of you, will read that... i just needed to vent and get this shit out in some way.... since i'm in a fuckin producer's block and writer's block lol. blah
    test
  2. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

No way that happened to you.
    test
  3. *Deuce Wilde*

test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

fuckin WOW.

alright ill try and sum it up for you... that girl is a fuckin HOE. im tryin to go about this nice as possible but mayne come the fuck on. once a cheater always a cheater.. shes 15!! shes fuckin 22 year old dudes a week after she fucked some other dude.. and u still want that pussy? im gonna dig a little deeper

i aint tryin to put u out, but u always been maybe shy on the girl front? and maybe this wasn't the first bitch u fucked, maybe it is.. but its definantly the first girl uve had sex with multiple times.. u can tell by typing 'get busy' every time u fucked her while u chilled with her

shes makin shit up about rape? come on dog.. this girl is bad news in every possible imaginable way

listen to your mom.. and maybe even apologize to her

i feel bad for u mayne cause i understand bein under the spell of a bitch that you KNOW just aint right for you.. accepting it sucks.. but definantly cease all communication with this bitch n let her go head.. shes the type of bitch that will be pregnant in two years guranteed.. dont be that sucker
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i left shit out cause that was so long i forgot some shit..

u gotta constantly tell her not to hang out with dudes? man WHAT THE FUCK
    this girl is constantly lookin to find new dick to get

that might be some painful ass shit cause shes ur first.. the dependence u shown on that other bitch from class makes more sense now to
    u just wanted somethin new to replace wat u was missin.. damn this bitch got u sprung huh

know that you need yourself, you dont need nobody else
    test
  6. *Deuce Wilde*

word, yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head there... definitely been shy when it comes to girls. and yeah, she kept calling me last night so i answered and told her she needs to get her life together before i even consider wanting a friendship with her... but i think even being friends with her would be a bad idea on my part... it just pisses me off ahhhhhhh. thanks tho man
    test
  7. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

can i get her number?
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL, she's a hoe.

She sounds in the early stages but yeah. You really haven't seen anything yet. I say cut off the finger before you lose the hand.

She seems like she craves male attention. I'd bet her father's not in the picture much.
    test
  9. *Deuce Wilde*

^correct. lol her dad's a work-a-holic, and also might be headed back to prison...

and bigcfk... did u miss the part where i said she's 15? lol
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Things that Xzereous as well as myself brought to light will prepare you to make better decisions in the future. If a girl craves attention like that, don't even bother. Even if she were to behave, you would have to walk on egg shells. Odds are she would use every time you didn't cater to her as an excuse to go fuck some dudes.

Most girls I've ever known to be hoes are from that situation. Dad wasn't always around or their relationship wasn't good. But I'm not saying that all hoes come from that background, or every girl from that background is a hoe. But I've found that to be pretty common. It has to do I think with just not getting enough attention growing up from her dad. It should definately be veiwed as a red flag IMO. Same way most guys who grow up kind of prudish I guess usually have mothers that were bitches.

I think a lot of people don't know how much parenting effects a person.
    test
  11. *Deuce Wilde*

yeah good points you made. she IMed me a lil while ago talking about how she's trying to show me she wants a friendship.... all she did was call me at noon and leave me a voicemail.... i told her she needs to worry more about getting her life together before i'd even consider a friendship... shit is sad, she has so much potential, yet she's throwin it all away by making stupid decisions. oh well... i dunno, i think i'ma definitely steer clear of relationships for a while... although i'm sure college girls should be more mature... but idk... blahhh
    test
  12. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Let that shit go. In fact, run far far away from it. The whole situation is just trouble. I see nothing that is worth trying to salvage in any of that.
    test
  13. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

well im 16 so thats okay lol
    but no, after reading that i wouldnt fuck with her

well... maybe i would

id get some dome and shout
    "This is for breaking Deuce's heart, Bi-yatch!"
    then I'd skeet all over her face, take a picture, and put it on MySpace
    test
  14. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

^^Then Deuce would say "yeah you dumb bitch, that's what you get for hurtin me!!! Wait a minute.....this guy just nutted in my girl's face!!!!!! WTF?????"
    test
  15. R-Tistic

But for real tho, this is one of those situations where almost anybody who knows you or knows about it will be like "damn man you are so stupid, you are hella sprung, u need to leave her alone"...and it'll usually be a lot easier said than done. I hate it when I know I need to leave a female alone, and I'll be like "man I ain't callin her for a week" but then five minutes later I am hittin her up...that kinda shit happens when you are attached. I don't think it's possible to just cut her out of your life at the snap of a finger, and I know that you'll go hella back and forth with yourself like "damn, I hate the hell outta that stupid ass bitch, she's a stupid hoe, why the hell did I waste my time with her??? But dam............she won't get outta my system for shit!!"

I wouldn't even say you should worry about revenge...just gradually do what you can to get over her and stay away from her. Don't pick up when she calls, and no matter how much she begs, NEVER give in or give her the "lead"....keep her feelin like shit, and regardless how much she apologizes, ignore it. Even worst, don't argue with her to where your emotions show...just act as if you really don't care...because that shit drives females crazy. If you yell and act up, then they know you care...but if you are calm, and just sound like you could really care less about them, then they donno what the hell to do.
    test
  16. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

been there done that , well maybe not to that extent.

advice: DO NOT EVER FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE THIS BITCH EXISTS AGAIN,CUT ALL TIES AND DO NOT .. NOT!!!!!.. FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT SHIT.IT'S A GAME BITCHES PLAY AND YOU MUST WIN THIS FOR THE FELLAS!

*high fives*
    test
  17. *Deuce Wilde*

yeah... it's just hard, cuz i put so much heart into this girl... and i want to help her... but i think she's beyond my help... shit's just frustrating. remixing that eamon 'fuck it' song to kinda get my frustration out lol... but damn, it's just a shame to see a chick with potential jeopardize all that shit by making retarded ass decisions...
    test
  18. R-Tistic

It's a female I've been messin with that's the same way. We aren't gonna be together, but we were f'kin and you know it's always drama when that goes on. But she's hella naive, and even though she hasn't f'ked anybody since we started, she has kissed two of my homeboys and f'ked somebody else that we know all within the same two month period, which is doin a lot to me.
    test
  19. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

no my nigga shes just a HOE

the fuck you mean help??

i know plenty of young broads with missin dads that aint fuckin everybody

shes a HOE

i aint even mad at the bitch

im mad your such a sucka

why would you put ne thing but dick into a bitch like that??

you knew from go this bitch was grimey

you open off a 15 yr old ::shakes head::

you really thinkin she finna change??

i hope u man up dawg

cause your either gonna grow to be one of two niggas

stay how u are and be an older naive sucka

or turn into one of them bitter dudes who hate women

when she sucked dude off 21 days into your relationship

a red flag didnt go off??

u that pussy whipped?? im hopin this is one of the first girls u been with

im sry dawg that shit is sad

god forbid u ever get with an ole head