I can't be 100% certain whether or not God exists..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Carpe Noctem, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x calibur

x calibur

I could make a whole thread (maybe I will in fact) detailing my problems with yahweh. for now, I'll say this:

1. setting up the human progenitors to fall into sin, and letting them continue thus,
    2. eternal hell,
    3. genocidal actions,
    4. extreme vanity
    5. arbitrary and barbaric laws

are all reasons why I don't see that god as legitimate or worthy of worship.

the God I believe in is far different and greater than that personality.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Thiss
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i don't know exactly who yahweh is.

all i know is allah.

:numaan:
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

It's hard to read the Old Testament and not find the god portrayed a raving megalomaniac.
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

okay, i'll try but i doubt it'd be of any use to anyone.

1. we've been given free will, we have a choice to get thing via sin, or kosher.
    2. eternal hell is a word used loosely, there will always be forgiveness.
    3. genocidal? in this world? so god killed many with his hand? no. it's humans, not god.
    4. if i was god, i'd be a vain motherfucker too.
    5. what barbaric laws? thou shalt not kill/steal/pillage/rape/cheat? barabaric?

anyway as i said before, i don't know who exactly yahweh is.

test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You should, they're the same imaginary son of a bitch.

Anyway, to expand on what the OP was trying to say it's that, many times we have to this dumb back and forth of "Oh well, you can't disprove god so let me believe all the stupid shit I believe", with some atheists actually falling for this and conceding that point as valid.

The problem is, god as a concept absolutely cannot be proven or disproven yet, however the god of the bible, the torah and the quaran are all proven false. There may be some kind of deity out there, but no book written by man has anything to do with him/her/it.
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

hahaha...you dick!...is this the bullshit they teadching you new convert Muslims today?

Motherfucker, the call to "kill/fight infidels where you find them.." is a Muslim Goal. How the fuck you think they spread Islam in the first place?

Damn sure ain't by advertising on TV or hanging up billboards.

You Fail at this shit badly. You need to go question your Imam some more son. this shit is way outta your league of understanding.

You think the suicide bombers are doing a good thing for Islam nigga? that's mass murder, you backwards fuck. ain't NO JUSTIFICATION for that shit. if so, please cite it. I want the Quranic chapter/verse. bitch.

That suicide bombers shit comes directly from the Islamic Mosques that make the call, AND they're even bold enough to take the blame for them. that ain't of GOD, you dipshit.

You clown ass Muslims try to play both sides, one sect of your cult preaches the "house of peace" and that be you soft-shoe sissy ass Mulims in here and in society that play this "peaceful" role.... and the other sect preaches the "house of war", which is your military wing of your cult. It's an old game.

Created havoc and chaos on one side, and then preach that if you just be Muslims, the violence will cease on the other. effectively channeling people into your cult of madness.

I peep'd the twisted logic of Muslims years ago. niggaz tried to convert me to selling bean pies and wearing suits sweating like a monkey and they ain't even my people.

yall niggaz is fraud. and if you an Israelie, shame on you for joining that cult
    test
  8. Alias3000

Look as as dumb as this picture right now ->>>>unomm
    test
  9. x calibur

x calibur

yahweh/YHWH is the old testament god of the jews.

1. there is choice, but the doctrine of Original Sin caused enormous trouble for the human race. not to mention that god permitted the talking snake to deceive them.
    2. there is doctrine of eternity in hell.
    3. see: the great flood, sodom & gomorrah, etc.
    4. just about any human would become vain if enthroned as a god. but god is supposed to be above human shortcomings.
    5. some of it is reasonable, otherwise it would never have worked. but there's lots of death sentences for really ridiculous stuff in the old testament.

as I said, I'll make a thread breaking down my stance on this. it's a discussion in itself.
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

through peaceful, voluntary conversions of subject populations.
    test
  11. Alias3000

hahaha..yeah right and my dick is the country's logo on the flag.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

1. obviously god permitted it, it was an obvious test at which adam and eve failed.
    2. most times it mentions hell in the qur'an, it talks about forgiveness with it.
    3. noah and lot's people were all astray, something had to happen.
    4. that's what i'm saying, how can you give god such a human trait - vanity?
    5. yeah, the death sentences are weak, i'm not down for them, but hey.

test
  13. x calibur

x calibur

1. more on this in my upcoming thread.
    2. I wasn't referring to the Bounteous Qu'ran.
    3. see 1
    4. indeed.
    5. again, ill elaborate on this in a sec
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

LOL, wow. You really have a point there.

I've done us the favour of digging up more where that came from.

"When God delivers the city into your hands, you shall smite every male with the edge of your sword… You shall save alive nothing that breathes, but shall utterly destroy them all.”"

Whoops, sorry, wrong book. That's Deuteronomy 20, verses 12 through 18.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Deuteronomy continues:

"Of the cities of these people which the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall utterly destroy them. Namely, the Hittities and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizites, the Hivites and the Jebusites."

Wow, that's a lot of fucking people. And that's just the more important ones.

Plenty more "kill kill kill" in Judges and Samuel.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Wouldn't know, I'm not a Muslim.

No I don't. They're doing a terrible thing for all mankind.

How am I a backward fuck if I just answered you the way I did?

Well duh.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.