I Can`t fucking believe this...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

^ u an idiot.. Can u hear the difference between Mims track and mines?
    Mims track is replayed, but my shit has different melody just similar synth...
    Fuck outta here
    test
  2. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

dog u can't own melodies fam

likes that trying to say somebody took my rhymes. You can't own words and u can't own melodies

and if your shit isn't copy righted, why are u complaining?

just go and have a sit and let it go.

nothing u can do.
    test
  3. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

post some songs you produced for all these industry people you talkin about
    test
  4. PLT Productions

Every fucking material i release, is fucking copyrighted.. Akaa/Laa association of musicians and writers.. I got all the blankets lol n all that shit.. I ain`t trippin, i was just shocked, cuz it`s the first time smt like that happens with me.. thats it, i found it interesting how track can match.. I still released it n already mastered, will have song done by tomorrow cuz mastering process is two days like u know.
    I was worried a lil cuz if peeps peeped my shit n said that i stole smt, i would be really pissed of cuz again, i haven`t heard that shit since this day.. lol..
    test
  5. PLT Productions

1) i`m not livin in USA so i don`t think u are interested in it..
    2) in my contract it`s written - i can`t leak shit unless we agree on it
    3) buy material, i want to get my royalties..
    test
  6. P R I M O

then shut the fuck up...

i hate when niggas get on here and try to brag about shit with no song catalog to back nothin up.
    test
  7. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

i dont live in the USA either, you can tell me
    test
  8. PLT Productions

nah man u should shut the fuck up, u askin me to do that..
    U familiar with cotnracts? It seems not, u know what secret (mouth shut to make u clear dumbass) of any material u work with means?

I got track with Royce Da 5`9..
    Workin with an artist who`s signed to Sony Europe, we both working together for like 3-4 years, worked even before he had a deal. Started my own label, signed an artist, every fucking shit we record is gettin mastered, we got press n even contact with MTV europe (baltic states). We russians, we got contact with one of the famous producers (not record producers) just a man who pushes artists forward and make people out of nobody in Russia..
    We got everything u can find in any other label..

I got placement on movie sountrack..
    I work even with rock bands though i`m pure hiphop head..
    I got placements on radio commercials, gettin a deal with ringtone publishers..
    Got a lawyer, not just a misc man who i can call and ask for an advice but who really works on every fucking shit i ask..
    Got contacts in Poland, Belarus..
    And again, goin to usa to establish much serious contact with our partners.. Count all that shit n shit will clear for u..

Plus, i really don`t think that i should prove smt to fucking innternet beatmakers, just a beatmakers not even composers.. Heads who have nuttin to do just open up soft n lay down some shit n tryin to sell it on soundclick usin their vip status.. 99 cents, lol..

I got other shit, but again, shits more serious i can`t talk bout..

get familiar with papers/contracts n then ask stupid questions..

pz
    test
  9. P R I M O

you got nothin to prove to internet beatmakers but you pullin names of D-Grade rappers like that makes you better than anyone on here.

somebody put a dick in this guy's mouth...quick.
    test
  10. PLT Productions

^ none can put smt in my mouth and shut my mouth, i`m not that type of person u can just make my mouth shut.. U can talk like this with ya fuckin aim friends..
    But your fucking attitude is really fucked up, i dunno how can u survive with shit like this, how can u make or even ask some1 to shut other mans mouth? Are u fucking 10 year old? U can`t handle shit..
    Plus u gotta weight every fucking word u say.. U can`t even follow ya fucking words..

Cheap motherfucker, fuck outta here..
    test
  11. P R I M O

What the fuck is this guy sayin ^ ^ ^

somebody translate for me...

stay yo ass in the UK, you won't fit in here.
    test
  12. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

an off key instrument doesn't depend on the person mayn... off key is off key, and no amount of shit you talk will make it on key

you can spend 30 G a month on "MISC" things and off key gun be off key

it ain't hate

its advice

calm down mr "established"

you talkin bout bein russian and hard, but comin to america for real artists, why dun you work wit that real lively, fortune-potential russian hip hop industry haha
    test
  13. HookzBeats

HookzBeats SteelTracks Productions..

any moron can make a melody like this. it's just a coincidence dog.
    test
  14. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

very different sound than mims track and why is is hating because people say your bass drum is off key? that is just a very insecure response to criticism. Them bass drums have tones just like a bass sound and they key is out of tune with the tracks key, no hate.
    test
  15. PLT Productions

damn, u gotta be pure idiot.. i`m not livin in fucking UK.. did u read atleast 50% i wrote? U ain`t nobody to say anything bout fittin..

i agree that my perc is out key.

And bass can`t be out of fucking kkey, cuz shit`s on the same fucking chord/note as main melody.. So is the kick.. lol..

U know what i`ll say but whole this shit... Fucking drums can be out of tune, perc n all misc shit but if basic audience like it, why the fuck u gotta be trippin bout tunes n shit?
    Yall fucking hatin on fucking conga tune n shit, while havin much serious problems with ya own beats..
    test
  16. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lmao, wtf hahaha... dude, nobody was fuckin hate. point blank, the drums on ur track, well they need work, that's criticism man, if you can't take it you're not going anywhere... personally, i don't really like your beat, except for the string stabs, that part is nice. but i mean that's just my OPINION *waits for PLT to tell me how he's gonna break my fingers and diss my beats*

why the hell u gettin so worked up over what people say on a message board? since ur ballin so much off this music shit supposedly...

and lol @ u havin to try and prove urself. dog, it ain't that serious... and nobody on here gives a shit... carry on
    test
  17. PLT Productions

^ man that`s why i master my shit, to make everything sound nice and crisp... I take criticism, lol, wtf.. Just don`t say things u don`t know bout..

Believe me man, i`m the last person here whos really worried bout this message board.. I unno, maybe it sounds like i`m worried n shit but i calm as fuck, the internet is the last option to fuck with lol..
    What i`m tryin to prove is, don`t talk shit u don`t even know about..
    What`s the problem..
    I`m not sayin that i made classic shit, my best shit never leak on the internet cuz shit already got placements.
    The man who works harder is always the most hated..
    test
  18. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

i didn't even see anybody hating until u jumped into super defensive mode and started point fingers and threatening to break em or whatever the fuck u did... and i'd be willing to bet the people talking about tune DO know about it, considering that this is a producer's forum, and also the fact that it wasn't just ONE person saying that. but whatever man... not my problem
    test
  19. PLT Productions

Who i was threatening?? Show me, quote this shit where i threat to som1.. It`s all good though.. I can bet if veral wouldn`t mention tune no one would hop on this n make this shit go further.. The topic of this thread doesn`t mention tune n shit, the moral is the match between records, that`s it.
    test
  20. P R I M O

PLT is just another clown in need of a reality check

What does PLT stand for anyway? Pretty Little Thing?

You a weenie.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.