I Can`t fucking believe this...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Woke up today, turned on pc.. Chilled out a lil, my man sent me the link of new Mims - This is why i`m hot track, video.. I was like wtf, can`t fucking believe this..
    Peep..
    I NEVER HEARD THIS SHIT IN MY LIFE...

Mims - This is Why I`m Hot

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANw7ZVrMHCE

AND

My beat i just upped two days ago..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=95168

I was goin to master my shit n of course pay for that.. Fuck should i do now, huh?

I still can`t fucking believe this man..
    test
  2. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

test
  3. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

lmaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo

similar melody + real similar instrument
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

this is why im hot's been out for a while though hasn't it?
    test
  5. PLT Productions

I unno man, this is the first track i heard by mims.. Never peeped this artist, plus today is the first day i actually heard this track.. I`m speechless..

The melody from this mims track is replayed from House track which was released back in early 90`s or end of 80`s..
    test
  6. mbrecz

mbrecz 06 IS Mine

lol its similar but i think u still might be able to flip it just add something more to it to diffrentiate it.
    test
  7. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yeah..

ifuckin hate that shit.. that shit be playin all the time on the radio..

just peeped ya beat..

that shit was outta tune like a muhfucka.. especially ya kicks..
    test
  8. PLT Productions

^ yeah yeah.. don`t argue with me son, shits on tune like a motherfucker
    test
  9. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

ur shit sounds nuthin like it to me
    test
  10. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

urs really doesnt sound like it, just a similar idea thats already been done anyways.... i got a beat that sounds just like the mims joint...
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lmao

this mims track been out forever fam......
    test
  12. kojo

kojo New Member

yeah its pretty funny when you play Mims version to this cat...its amazing the difference mixing/mastering has on tracks.
    test
  13. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

ive had the same fucking thing..i made the "Cake"beat like a month before i heard the LLyod Banks version..its almost the same fuckin beat..
    test
  14. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

aight beat, but those toms is off key mayn

if you ain't hear that, ionno whut to say

but that mims beat is some crazy shit... produced mad nice
    test
  15. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Yeah this shit sometimes happen... but you can always change the instruments and change whatever you can so it wont sound like that mims track...

its the synth used that makes its so similar...
    test
  16. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

i wouldnt worry bout this shit tracks sound different to me go wit it...i was jus listening to the 8 ball cd i think montana tracks or whoever made 1 of his beats just used the same melody scheme from welcome to atlanta but shit was hot n e ways...n on the do or die cd traxster made a beat that sounded like a justin timberlake cry me a river remix... o well.
    test
  17. PLT Productions

yall people doen`yteven know what out of tune really means, just mastered my shit, shit knocks twice more . Like engineers always say, people can`t say whats on tune since they peep all the sys analysis... And i said the same, yall 90% producers say shit while havin fucking day time job, while i earn money from doin what i like. Plus i`m really producin, not beatmakin but really producin, pushin an artist forward. We got budget, yall never touched that amount of money in ya life and never will, shootin video n all that shit. We just fly to NY (USA) to meet our friends and make contacts, the tickets cost 1200$ in one way for one person, count how much we just spend just on MISC SHIT.. And every sucker who tells smt bout tune can suck my dick and get the fuck outta here. You say shit to a person who`s quite popular in his quintry n earns cheese from what he likes to do best while yall work on every day job.. Funny, but truth.. If i can afford to move artist n build his career up no matter on the money, and yall say bout fucking TUNE, yall gotta be crazy... U Found the fucking wrong person to hate on, seriously, Verall, almost all youyr beats sounde out of tune and u tryin to fuck with me ason, fuck outta here son..
    Its funny how fucking internet producers tryin to hop on people who really doin it pro and make livin out of it.. Build up their future, lol..
    Funny heads out here, tryin to do shit in bout 6 years and haven`t done shit ain`t got any placements and never will, go sell yout fucking burgers @ Mcdolands.. lol.. Fuck outta here, ,, musicians ,,.. yeha, right
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

yeah thats why i dont take things said on here very seriously

on RM, everybody is a kmart associate makin 7.50 per hr by day......platinum producer/engineer by night
    test
  19. PLT Productions

^ yeah man, i always understood u, and peeped topics that were written bout u..
    People need to give motivation, cuz first of all, we are musicians.. But its sad when people tryin to make garbage shit n make money out of it.. They won`t last long, 2-4 years and they dead.. I ain`t tryin to k nock their hustle but when they startin to talk some dumb shit n act smart.. damn shits really pisses me off..
    1. If a man plays decent (keyboard) n thinks that he`s dope as fuck.. Like every second head on this forum, he won`t survive..
    2. If a man talks shit he doesn`t even know about, he`s dead...
    3. Let a man talk shit in ya face, fuck newspapers, articles n shit.. I unno, my mentality is differnet from youts, i`m russian.. When we get in this type of situation we just knock the fuck out this person n break all his fingers (if he`s keyboardist)..
    But i think shits everywhere, don`t talk shit to a person if u don`t even know him..
    test
  20. PeeGeeThirteen

PeeGeeThirteen New Member

hmmmmm........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.