I can only do 20 push ups max.......is that a serious problem?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by i Luv Da Cock, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

theres only 1 thing missing in this gif.. me underneath her
    test
  2. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

a while ago...got caught up on some legal shit.......got sent 2 a shock incarceration bootcamp...

At first when i first got there...i could only do about 8 pushups without collapsin lol.

Then After about a month...I got up to 25.

Then at about 4 months right about when i left I had gotten up to 75.

The excercise in general was mad sternous and rigourous...yall know how the military is.

Anyways...besides the weight vests/backpacks...u can also Put ur feet up on a chair for some more resistance.

Oh...and those pushups bars r da shit. They make such a BIGGGGG difference.
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol just noticed that.

those pushups are what alot of people who practice yoga do to warm up...man I do yoga and it helps with my flexibility for MMA and I tell you lifting your body and holding it in differe places fr a prolonged time is tough but the reward is big helps you especially for jiu jitsu.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

yup they hit the spot those bars can make your chest look impressive too.

Instead of the weighted back pack the weighted vest while doing those bars is damn good and it works your whole upperbody.

I aint kidding when I say this if you guys have shoulder problems and cant bench for shit but want an impressive chest for summer buy some of those bars and do variations and do the regular, incline and decline forms you can hit the spot.
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

It would look like shes giving you the pipe then.
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

LoL Maybe that's what he likes.
    test
  7. IProFound

IProFound Chokyonim

Well when I was up for my first degree black belt test I had to do 100 pushups(for my second I had to do 110)... he said we could rest if needed (as long as u didnt put your knees down, you had to rock back into a triangle shape) but I was determined to do em all the way through.... so about 4 months before my test, I did as many push ups as I could straight.... then every day I would do that amount + whatever my goal was, and I had figured out how many days I'd have to add one to reach 100. I started @ about 40, so in the 3 months I had to add one about every other day to make my goal. So I tried to add a push up every other night that I did my pushups.. sure enough I was the only dude that could do them all the way through. Most ppl were doin' pussy ass push ups too, I Did chest to the ground, all the way back up steez... I remember the girl next to me was on 70 somethin and I was barely @ 30 or some shit... I knew somethin' was up. LOL.

So yea, my suggestion is to just do em every night/every other night and add one periodically. If you don't have a goal ur reachin for, just add one every week and ull see ull slowly build up ur total. It'll also help with your muscular endurance a whoooole bunch.
    test
  8. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

haha @ the guys in the background.

dude look at that chick.. i'd let her to hindu pushups on my cack.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.