I broke up w my schitzzo bf again

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by WWByeye, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Cmon man,you are just making it feel more wrong,but I cant stop :funny:
    test
  2. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

-him just left
    White ppl got saying here sthing like "u can`t tame ppl from jungle" hard 2 translate as Finnish language is way more different
    but wasn`t my intention
    him just didn`t look very well
    test
  3. WWByeye

-Guess how the argument started this time....
    There are local elections here so some 15 y o black guy came 2 my door 2 market a democrat 4 immigrant youths rights. Him asked my number 2 ask me 4 the party and my on-off-ex called me a hooker
    Him sent me douzens of txt msges and me back, was cheaper w mota @ msn.
    I ended up writing "...and if u or ur friends come 100 metres closer I fuck u up nigga" and going 2 shop cigs w that damn bat :p
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I feel bad for you.

e-hug
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

:lux3:
    test
  6. WWByeye

well we just smoked
    secret of all long lasting relationships is a good garden
    during him I haven`t had one cuz of all drama (when him was @ prison I did but Abdishakur or what his name is here called the cops)
    Let`s see what Skunk#1 can do
    Amsterdam passion and White widow were sexier names though but this one describes him by accident (I choose it by maximum medical effects and got drug police`s permission 2 grow) cuz him stinks, I told him that and that`s what made him mad this time
    It`s not his fault though, like I told my bathroom is under constructions to the end of the month
    Today I finally got him 2 public sauna, it was hard work though cuz black guys don`t like 2 do sauna here even w other men (was mens and ladies sauna)
    cultural differences
    test
  7. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

any man cheaper than Mota?

don't go there gurl

gardens rule the world
    test
  8. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Schizophrenia is a real disease however, Paranoid Schizophrenia (voice, visual hallucinations of a paranoid and negative character) is quite rare.

Most Schizophrenics have trouble with normal facial movements during conversation, for example... looking sad when someone is talking about happy things. -- Poor motor controls, like puffing a cigarette too fast and waving it around for no reason...

And most importantly... unable to keep a line of thought... they bounce from one subject to the next...
    test
  9. WWByeye

-According news 1/100 Finns have paranoid schitzzophrenia so it`s quite usual. But that`s news again. Very few statistics u get from Finland are actually true.

-What u described sounded more like side effects of drugs em use 4 schitzzophrenia, elders, orphans, criminals etc. As soon as ppl stop using em em become normal (that`s what I`ve seen and experienced though).
    test
  10. WWByeye

- That sounds more what I`ve read and heard about concentrating disorders and manic-depression (both given 2 ppl like Mota whom success 2 piss off the doc or whom just can`t put their stuff together when talking about their problems 2 ppl in charge) or chain-smokers, and I`m not talking about cigs
    test
  11. WWByeye

-Mota`s been the most expensive man 2 me but I`m not talking about money
    Yea, I should get something done w it but police broke my perfect lightning system last time and been really busy w other issues so it may take few days or even weeks more till I`m done w this one
    test
  12. Noncentz

No.

Schizophrenia itself is quite rare occuring in only one to one and a half percent of the population. The "Paranoid" type is even rarer. It's nowhere near 1 person out of every hundred.
    test
  13. Noncentz

That is because when most people think of Schizophrenia, they think about what they have seen in movies, or heard in music. Most persons with Schizophrenia do not have Hallucinations, auditory or visual.

Schizophrenia is simply a lack of affect.
    test
  14. WWByeye

Statistics @ Alexander Stubb`s (foreign affair minister) imago campaign @ ur Newsweek:

Finland:

Unemployment rate 0 %
    Violence 0,0sthing %
    Hungry: Nobody
    Homeless: Never heard

Paranoid schitzzophrenia: 1%

-That was b4 design capital year
    Em planned 2 publish it b4, but school shootings happened and ur news accidentally found out

-Finnish rappers saying: Lie, worse lie, statistic
    test
  15. WWByeye

Schitzophrenia is a diagnosis given 2 ppl whom don`t agree w current politics and are stupid enough 2 go 2 public doctor
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

He's either being utterly utopian to the point of a delusion, or simply decided to turn a blind eye to any problems Finland may be facing.
    test
  17. WWByeye

-Practically it`s like worst parts are far away from centre, suburbs. If u took a photo there back days security guards broke ur cam.
    I wrote an essay about that when I was still w Mota saying in the future rich ppl will live @ centre like in aquarium, and there will be jungle laws around, like @ Richard Backman`s essay Running man. I got an F.
    Area I live @ right now is area where s.c. better poor ppl live. Em show this place 2 tourists when em wanna promote our wellfare. So there is absolutely no problems here. If sthing looks bad, there is ambulance and police @ 5 minutes. Police horses shit @ next park. There is surveillance cams everywhere.
    test
  18. WWByeye

-Them say beggars are our worst problem, but em are just visible, cuz em come to the city centre. Them want em out cuz em are reminder our wellfare is not like it seems 2 be.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

how come in some posts you talk normal, spell normal, use good punctuation
    and then in some you revert back to talking like an H addict with severe social problems?
    test
  20. WWByeye

Hey don`t worry, it`s only me @ home....I listen a lot of music and people around me rl and the way I talk any language adapts 2 people`s way to speak around me. So if I`d like 2 get somewhere I should hang with right kind of people.
    Usually when I write here I`m high and very tired. Now I`m just a little high and not that tired....and I`m not pissed. I may sound different when I`m mad, I in fact often laugh afterwards @ myself when someone reminds me what has flied from my mouth.
    I`ve never used heroine. Never even tried....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.