I broke up w my schitzzo bf again

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by WWByeye, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

It`s identical w me and soda, just @ rl and him looks like the photo soda sent me aca is black. The fight even started from my drawing this time.
    2 years and when it goes off I start 2 look really good, smile, get on w my life and people like me. Good things happen 2 me.
    When it goes back on I start 2 drink 2 much, get stressed, him gets angrier and angrier and when we "talk" u could write tons of records about it.
    Everything is perfectly fine when him just smokes and I have to smoke a lot 2 get along w all the shit him and his "friends" bring on.

I even once blamed soda @ msn about hooking up w him, em are exactly the same age, him calls me "mami" and history seems 2 repeat itself @ rl.

Anyway I`m going 2 take a day off his shit, little things remind me I`m tired and need a rest. Happy weekend, it`s Sunday here.

Btw him also followed me 2 this place by hooking up w some bad ass neighbours and the family that switched w me. (like soda did @ net....)
    test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

You legitimately live the craziest life I have ever heard.

If I understand, your boyfriend, who's name is, "Soda," (I HOPE his last name is Popinsky but we'll put that aside for a second), is a schizophrenic who hears voices. Also, if I'm not mistaken, this was the gentleman who stole your garden at one point?

When he's symptomatic, it affects both of you in a negative way. When he's asymptomatic, life is grand.

What I would say, is that since Finland is kind enough to provide its people with healthcare, get that nigga on some meds and tell him to stop self medicating with weed.

Jesus fucking Christ does anything normal ever happen to you?
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Soda = Mota from this website. They've never met.
    test
  4. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

You're kidding...
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I could be wrong but I interpret it this way......WWB had an e-crush on Mota back in the days of Myspace but Mota never really reciprocated those feelings which led to her trying to find someone who reminded her of him.
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

-_-.

Damn.
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  8. WWByeye

My bf`s name was Ali but I suppose him will come back (I`ve got the keys and balcony door is able to b locked, but again him knows those ppl Abdishakur senior, Isac, Zelle etc from neighbour).
    I don`t believe schitzophrenia is nothing but a diss word and him doesn`t hear voices. Last night him claimed I had a kitchen knife@ hand I didn`t, though. Ppl tend to start hallucinate when em are too stressed.
    Him didn`t steal my garden, police threw it 2 garbage last time our mutual dumbass friend gave em my previous address to get an alibi. Him is a member here.

I found some mental hospital clothes from his stuff when packing @ the previous place and him admitted me him was @ nuthouse last time I dumped him. I don`t know what happened 2 medication. I suppose him sold it 2 get weed or didn`t get any.

I`ve seen many ppl living life like this but talking about bad shit here is strictly banned. Ppl make a lot of music and arts about it though.

Yea, normal things happen 2 me. I work all the time I`m not fired because of some drama and I just cooked. Tuna and rice.
    test
  9. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Your mutual friend is a member? What's his name?
    test
  10. WWByeye

I don`t remember, him didn`t make any friends here. Since our music taste is the same I showed him this forum and I saw him only once talking shit about religions w Piff and Mota and few others. Him is @ jail now and I don`t think em can use computers there cuz him hasn`t been 2 facebook since arrest.
    His ava was some join the church and get a free playstation-shit.
    Lot of ppl ask me about him rl so I guess him is still in there. I`d go 4 a visit but guests need 2 be invited w social sec numbers.
    I suppose I could call 2 Vantaa juvenile prison and ask about him, I`m not mad about him anymore.
    https://www.facebook.com/abdishakur.ibrahim.3?ref=ts&fref=ts
    this one
    test
  11. wiigirl

wiigirl New Member

test
  12. WWByeye

Em are not the same person. Soda was a nice schoolboy whose worst line was "lol". Mota is a crackhead whom does women twice his age.
    Ppl have different personalities @ net as we all know---
    test
  13. WWByeye

My name was White widow and we met @ IHH. Mota had Myspace year b4 me and I made a profile there 2 complain him and Furtz Naim when I got banned from SAD. Em were moderating it.

I don`t know what reciprocate means, but I saw long ago him is more talented than me and may go further so I said 2 him I can play the fan and him can play the idol.

I`ve had one real relationship and it`s this crappy one. If none of Mota`s songs were for me (though I know at least few of em was) this only proves, that shit him was rapping about has markets. I`ve gone back 2 his songs when it helps me relief the stress of reality.
    test
  14. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I actually understood all of that.

Pro tip: Life is too short to be in a crappy relationship. Stay awaaaaaaay from them.
    test
  15. WWByeye

word, that`s what I tried 2 do both e- and rl
    But problems seem 2 follow me, not only @ relationships
    Partly that is cuz I`m good @ resolving problems but when em are not impossible I can use my capasitet way better
    That`s why I`m better off relationship
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I know its wrong,but god damn :funny:
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yeah, that.
    test
  18. WWByeye

Him is sleeping @ my bed right now. Tried 2 get him 2 hospital but him refuses.
    Him saw what happened 2 me, em are not so great places and seldom believe what u say, cuz em live whole different life. I`m trying 2 get him 2 eat.
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

dont grow a big dyck!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  20. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lmfao..yes feed em, like him is a cat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.