I bet Polow Da Don is shaking his head right now.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rexasaurus, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Speak for yourself I do not think you can say what all of the black community is thinking we are not a monolithic people b/c a lot of people are tired of the same old same old. Hip Hop is only one part of the black community however it is not = to the entire black community.

If hip hop is the language of the poor or the inner city...

75% of blacks are not in poverty 39% of blacks live in the suburbs and hip hop does not truly represent the economic & social diversity in our community.

Definition of poverty:

Poverty in the United States refers to the condition of people whose annual family income is less than a "poverty line"

Income levels:
    http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/threshld/thresh06.html
    test
  2. Auditory

Auditory New Member

to me hiphop is mostly underground, now days its all Rap and pop. Hiphop is like KRS one, Immortal Technique, Wu tang, Merce etc. Rap is like Game, Jeezy, Paul Wall, Snoop etc.

The elements of hiphop are emceeing, turntablism, break dancing and graffiti.

The elements of Rap are Popularity, Business and Bitches
    test
  3. Mr. Anti-White

Mr. Anti-White New Member

lmaoooooooooooooooo

look, guy.......

shit done changed.......

niggaz no longer find it cool to be pullin out a piece of cardboard and doin back spins and handstands.........its sort of ironic that the ONLY time i see that happening is when i'm watchin MTV...

some niggaz ride on them elements.........and theres other niggaz that dont......

how many niggaz u kno breakdance OFFLINE auditory..........how many Graf artists u kno??.........frankly, i dont kno ANY at all.......all i kno is rappers and producers, thats hip hop to me....... the slang is hip hop to me......the clothing is hip hop to me........the multiple state of minds is hip hop to me.........awareness at how u are seen in society is hip hop to me..............those 5 elements niggaz be cryin about, have little to NO significance to the culture if u ask me........while u sit around tryin to imitate KRS-One, usin the 5 elements as a front to vent about his decline in popularity........quite honestly....the 5 elements are trivial if u ask me.......

niggaz need to graduate from the 80's

niggaz say hip hop dead....i say, shit done changed.....its really that simple, u cock blowin, booty-bumpin faggot......

niggaz simply dont get it.........its really quite simple............niggaz and bitches wanna have fun.......

music is entertainment....

ya'll niggaz just outta date

when was the lastime u seen niggaz cypher'd up tryin to out beatbox each other.........

some would argue theres only 4 elements...........but i'm sayin the MC and the DJ is the only ones relevent....they still here.........so wtf u talkin bout.....

dont nobody give a fuck about no "5 elements"......go outside and ask who gives a fuck about "the 5 elements"........i dont......
    test
  4. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

this alias is killin me son...
    test
  5. Auditory

Auditory New Member

simmer down pal, I agree with what ur saying. Did you not read the first sentence that i wrote? Hiphop is still very alive, but you are probably not into the underground scene so your oblivious to it. But i agree, it died out tremendously.

What your talking about is Rap Culture...not Hip Hop culture in my eyes. Hip Hop culture was ran by the dj down the street...by the local bboy crews...by the house party throwers and the taggers. Rap Culture is ran by corporate America. Thats why niggaz say hiphop is dead.

I personally like rap more then hip hop, but im just trying to explain to you the point of view that you seem to be blind to
    test
  6. Mr. Anti-White

you're a white boy auditory (remember, "mexican" is a nationality, not a race)

you make fake ass dr. dre beats from 1996.....fuck u kno about HIP-HOP son?

i'ma gangsta black dude, straight out the gutta son.....i live and BREATHE hip-hop.....

new age cosby kid mafuckas like U are a disgrace to hip-hop.......
    test
  7. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

fuckin dumb ass idiot mutha fuckin dumbass.
    didn't Auditory just say the same thing you did??? fuckin hella dumb. he was saying that hip hop and rap are two different things and hip hop is all played out which i agree with mayn.
    test
  8. Auditory

Auditory New Member

lol im puerto rican not mexican. ill take it as a compliment though that you know what my beats sound like and you know i got spanish background...it seems im on ya mind playa...
    test
  9. NoBi

NoBi New Member

Hahaha that shit is hilarious.... haha just bought a car, rich boy sellin crack. Becoming a rapper by force, get it get it hahaha.
    test
  10. NoBi

NoBi New Member

Uh, I obviously came in at the wrong part of the thread... we're not talking about the African with the funny hat anymore??
    test
  11. Definit

Definit Based.

what the fuck are you on man...seriously...first you bash black people and try to represent yourself as something Other Then....and now you claim to be just that...im kind of lost here...

as far as hip hop is concerned, im with Auditory on his whole ideology...except im completely against what Mainstream media feeds your succulant non-creative recycled ideas, i just cant get down to a freak a leak, or a YEAH! type joint....

now, if media pushed what i like, sorry to say, id probably hate it...lmao...im mostly anti Mainstream anything...if everyone listined to something i was into....i'd not like it anymore, cuz i like to listin to What I want to listin to...not what Everyone else listen's to...i just like to set myself away from everyone else...plus keep my originality as an individual...

if you hate on it...your hating your self, cuz it's all about personal prefference now days...not everyone could be you, nor me, or else we'd all agree on the same thing and it would be a bland and boring world....

simple.
    test
  12. Sebastian

Sebastian New Member

soooooo......Does any1 like "wordsworth"
    test
  13. Mr. Anti-White

*laughing out loud*

so u like what u like....just to be different?

smh....
    test
  14. Definit

Definit Based.

yes.
    test
  15. Definit

Definit Based.

so you like what it is that you like, to follow everyone else's idea of good music, letting people tell you whats good and what isnt good...i assume your hear cuz someone told you it was the cool thing to do...lmao

so basically you dont think for yourself....

smh...
    test
  16. Mr. Anti-White

no.....

i like what i like cuz i like what i like.....

get it?

got it?

good.
    test
  17. HipHopWorld

HipHopWorld New Member

Sorry, but this is dumb.
    In other words, you like what you like only because of what other people like. You are wholly influenced by what others like. "Keeping your originality" does not come into it.
    test
  18. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i bashed africans....not black folks

i wont bother reading the rest.....

u can argue with the alias "mr. anti-white" who likes to pretend to be me....
    test
  19. Blockburnah2g1

Blockburnah2g1 www.myspace.com/jawzbeatz

he stole it from the cat on myspace that used to be a bet producer

just look it up on myspace videos
    test
  20. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yea i listened to that..... i understood somethings he was saying but he started to sound bitter and mad he got fired like it was his duty to clean up bet.

but i dont know i agree with that statement or not
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.