I bet Polow Da Don is shaking his head right now.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Rexasaurus, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

The first of our civilization lived in southern Mesopotamia.

and were dark skinned.
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

that nigkas hat is killin me
    test
  3. HipHopWorld

HipHopWorld New Member

Mr Williamson, Scribe. Who the fuck are all these people? LOL @ your lame ass.
    Just because I made a reference to British pounds does not mean I am from the UK, dickhead.
    Nigerian-looking, Bahamian, calypso-cultured, palm tree climbing, producer wannabe, slave-descendent moron.
    test
  4. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

get ya tea-sippin ass up out this thread....
    test
  5. Turl

Turl Producer

funny thread!

and notin wrong with tea lol, tea and a smoke in the mornin is hard to beat..

ya'll drink coffee ffs
    test
  6. HipHopWorld

HipHopWorld New Member

Lol @ this carnival participant still talking. Voodoo culture ass nigga, LMAO
    Bahamas = former slaves' babies
    test
  7. Definit

Definit Based.

someone needs to dig deeper into slavery...

actually more people then one...

it's sad this is not taught on a larger scale...which show's why there is such ignorance on this subject...

it seems like ya'll are arguing over the same thing...lmao...but at the same time both being wrong about alot of things you are saying...anyhow...it's funny to see this...but seriously...it's got to stop....you both bicker like lil kids...ultimately you help this forum thrive on the vary bullshit we all like to say we hate about this forum....and now i too am contributing to it...but only in effort to somewhat monitor the bullshit so to speak...continue to speak of irrelevent issue's in this forum...it only helps make you look like the culture that you both agree to represent today...which is HIP HOP....and hip hop today represents what you both are right now...fucking Ignorent.

simple.
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

then go listen to red hot chilli peppers and eagle eye cherry and leave our "ignorant" hip hop alone.....
    test
  9. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

LOL @ Eagle eye cherry

wow thats a throwback
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

whats wrong with rhcp?
    test
  11. Definit

Definit Based.

well if your what hip hop is today...lmao...sure i'll take anything other then the crap i've been hearing lately....and, i dont think i can just exclude it to simply you, yes your shit is horrid, but as a whole im speaking of the ignorance with in everyones mentality, as if they make enough 'moves'...big deal...you and everyone along with you and everyone involved to help you make them 'moves' still doesnt move me enough to feel compelled to remotely feel intregued to say that you still dont help hip hop at all. especially with being so damn ignorent.

simple.

gimmie some damn rhcp/acdc...
    test
  12. Auditory

Auditory New Member

that video was funny as fuck
    test
  13. Auditory

Auditory New Member

LMAO oohh shit. By just reading this i would picture you as a chunky white man named Huck who wears a cowboy hat and chews tobacco
    test
  14. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

hip hop didnt go down hill until ppl like u listened to russel simmons saying "hip hop is universal" and then started to think they could do it to......

if ur view of hip hop is so negative, maybe thats nature telling u that this shit just aint for u.....

just bc eminem joined in dont mean u can to....
    test
  15. kojo

kojo New Member

so what should hiphop be to you? im just curious haha
    test
  16. Mr. Anti-White

Mr. Anti-White New Member

imo....hip-hop should be for the true niggaz and black queens in the hood....the music was originally made to be partyed to, and enjoyed, have a good time, hookup etc....not to be dissected, analyzed, and criticized by white boys from the burbs....

lil john is hip-hop....havoc (from mobb deep) is hip-hop....red spyda is hip-hop....urb tactics is hip-hop....

however....

kanye west is NOT hip-hop....polow da don is NOT hip-hop....eminem is NOT hip-hop....definit is definently NOT hip-hop....

just my two cents....
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i'm not the one questioning hip hop.....thats the whole thing.......

the black community is fine with hip hop right now.......since it is indeed, our music

i just dont understand why outsiders feel they are in a position to criticize music thats not even created for them in the first place....

hip hop is not universal...

sometimes i wish backpackers would take "their" idea of hip hop and call it something else, because HONESTLY i dont see enough of a corelation between the streets and a lame backpacker ....

i dont even consider underground, backpacker music, as hip hop......its not enjoyable to me....nor is it enjoyable to the average listener.....

thats just my thoughts.....
    test
  18. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

u do a terrible job of trying to imitate me....its like a far less intelligent version of me...to the point its comical.....

ur not the brightest guy, are u?
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Wait ... you stole that from someone else... who originally said that.
    test
  20. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i forgot his name...but damn was it ever the truth....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.