I been making - *Futuristic Beats* - Because 2011 Beats Bores Me.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MgTheFuture, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

Holla Holla RM Fam,

You guys are going to like these. Fresh new sounds, acoustic and synth blends, out of phase percussion, and raunchy kick drums. Yeah I said it.

Raunchy.

If you're looking to hear another cute "producer name" style beat, it's not gonna happen.

SoundClick artist: The Future Instrumentals - Professional Rap and Song Instrumentals Produced By MG The Future.

Which one you ask? well they are all new, to you. So listen to whichever stands out to your own personality, and tell me everything you hate about it.

Or you can link me to a thread you need feedback on too, I'll be sure to check it out. Always looking for competition and inspiration.
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

good stuff
    test
  3. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

ill check it out later Im just glad that I am not the only person bored with whats going on in 2011 hip hop. Music in general in the last 5 years has been kind of boring on a mainstream level with the exception of a release here and there. I need DETOX
    test
  4. Momento

Momento New Member

Can agree with you on the direction of mainstream beats, more so the industry and its lack of authenticity. Either way so far I have just listened to the top 3 song's that where posted, sounds good, still on the mainstream sounding vibe in my opinion but not to be mistaken. Yes unique in production, great work.

Cheers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.