"I battled Okwerdz, I slaughtered him, he got mad"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Gwame, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThurzOmega

ThurzOmega New Member

Lol @ ppl talking about his hoody..it's been seen 2, 3 times? So everyone on here wears clothes one time and then throws them away? That's stupid..

As for what he's saying, he definitely knows inside that he didn't beat Okwerdz because he wouldn't be trying to compensate for his loss by talking so much shit about it. Notice he doesn't say much about Conceited, Hollow, or that other dude he beat on FK..because he's secure in the fact that he won. Sad really, you'd think a grown man would be a little more self-confident than to do all this over a loss..
    test
  2. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

People are still on this? If Arsonal admitted to losing to Okwerdz, then he wouldn't be Arsonal anymore. If Dizaster admitted to losing to PH he wouldn't be Dizaster. And so on and so on.
    test
  3. Ayod2k6

Ayod2k6 New Member

He didn't slaughter shit. Everyone knows now that those little general punch lines aren't cutting it unless there just too tight. He had a few lines that's all he had , Okwerdz bodied him that's all.
    test
  4. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

This is exactly why promo battles are stupid.
    test
  5. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

AKA stupid people who don't know shit think Ars won... very convincing...
    test
  6. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

So? Let them be stupid. It's not enough that everyone here knows that Okwerdz won, we need everyone including stupid people and Ars himself to agree too, huh? Quit wasting energy.
    test
  7. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

I'm throwing this out there right now. This "HE"S THE WHITE BOY" shit is out of control. White rappers have existed since the 80's get over it. This interviewer is blatantly racist and totally ignorant. I can't wait till URL gets flooded with a multicultural talent pool like GT and all these gun toting gangsters get slaughtered for real. Arsonal got all these people believing his bullshit like Kanye. Hate to break it to you Ars YOU AINT SHIT.
    test
  8. GASP

Never said that we should
    Just that the opinion of people who know shit should count... and all of them say Awk fucked him up

That's just brutal honesty.. cause I don't like Awk as a person.. It's a cranky uptight coke fiend Amish fag with a failure beard
    test
  9. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I think you might have over analyzed her acknowledging his being white. What if she said, oh the stocky Irish man? How would that have been different?
    test
  10. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

lol

---
    who the fuck cares tho really
    it's all demographics when it comes down to it
    i kno a double dozen niggas that say ars won
    then i come on the internet and the actual followers of GT say Ok won
    IT WAS promo
    EVERYONE IS entitiled to their own opinion INCLUDING the battlers
    Remember street battles back in the day??(especially when the niggas REALLY had problems wit eachother) no 1 admitted defeat
    Egos were too strong
    Well that demeanor is still alive today in the street battlers you see such as arsonal
    and the more u hate on him the more he moves up the ladder
    JUSS SAYIN

and moodswangz chill nothin racial about that shit
    since when was "Whiteboy" a racial slur
    test
  11. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

shaddap whiteboy

anyway, Ars is a dellusional dickhead but guess what........ he aint gonna go around saying OK merked him or that anyone in GT or SMack is better than he is just for your sakes

dude is massively overconfident in himself which is like the 6th element of hiphop lol
    test
  12. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

i agree with the first but fuck the second part. I hope URL never becomes what grindtime is. Where you can come in rap about how your from the suburbs and be proud of it and the judges go crazy. Every suburb guy vs a gun play rapper turns in to that 8 mile type ish. '' i am white, i am a fucking bum, i do live in trailer with my mom''. '' i've never claimed to be hood in shape or way but even i know your fake''. I wonder when okwerdz is going to go to detroit or ny to battle where he dosen't have his crutch. Same with diz. It was ars's first time in gt punchline league. You really think you could reverse it and they'd still win? Okwerdz in ny: laughed at. Dizaster is annoying. 9dm would get himself fucked up if he said some of that stuff he says in GT. ''O you mad cuz im stylin on you'' got a nigga fucked up here lol. Math vs dose....its not the same here. This is not the 90's most of the murder capital states are east coast states now(not a good thing).
    test
  13. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

arsonal didnt win, but no one got slaughtered it was two different styles, arsonal had some corny lines but it was a good performance by both overall
    test
  14. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Im not from the suburbs.
    test
  15. Pontus

Pontus _________________________

Ars Slaughtered Okweezy?

PFFFHAHAHAHAA
    test
  16. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

On point.
    test
  17. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Or people who don't actively follow battle rap history? You shouldn't have to know history to watch a battle.
    Well that would be even worse considering Ok's not Irish. I don't see why people make a big deal about this. If the room is full of nothing but black guys, it's gonna make sense to point someone out by saying 'the white guy'. In the Smack/URL battle scene, there are pretty much no white guys. Iron's already made his name there so he's no longer 'whiteboy', he has a name now.

And no, I'm not playing devil's advocate.
    test
  18. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Since calling a black man a boy was a slur. Don't you get it? If white people were saying that black boy in a all white crowd that shit would be mad racist. Calling a white man, white boy is extremely derogatory.
    test
  19. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Nobody said shit about "white guy", the term used was "white boy".
    test
  20. GASP

Like I said, only the opinion of people who know shit matters
    Is the decision of a French pastry contest legit when it's judged by German bratwurst salesmen? And this is just a light example for crying outloud! Golly gee, gee whiz!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.