I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Wanna know how Papoose is nice?

He off making music while And is trying hopelessly to convince people he isnt nice. Youve easily written a short book in this thread, and youve said nothing. Get on with your life.
    test
  2. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Why speak of a subject you're short of? If you doubt it, then why bash another being for something that doesn't exist to you?

Why speak of religion at all?
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yo, you're a funny du' my mans.... I'm jealous cuz I can't be worldwide!??! HAHAHHAHA that really made me laugh

thanks....

some people are madd funny on this board... And that post looked less "hypocritical"... keep it up...
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're wrong... You do know there's an old testament in the bible that predates Jesus right? And you said you read the bible 2 times?

And it's not by a few years or even decades... The old testament in the bible is wayyyyyyyyy before jesus

Yeah, that is another story... lol...

Ever since there was writing, there's been signs of belief in a higher being......

No, that was what they thought in Greece......... There were still religions all around the world outside of Europe......

No, not true... That's all theory but some believe they did...

Not the "first humans that walked on earth"...

WTF are you talkin' 'bout? They've found tablets and recordings from ANCIENT ANCIENT times.... What're you talking about?

No, the first bible was written in latin.... It was "Christian"..... It was translated so the average reader would understand because the dialogue back then was different to today....... The term Christian isn't new... It's been existent since forever.....

no, middle east........ and the "bible wasn't discovered" wtf are you talkin' 'bout? it's tablets and just recordings...

No, that's not true....... Cuz at that time, if you claimed anything that was considered blapheming god (which claiming you're God's son can EASILY be interpreted that way), you would be killed on the spot... He had to prove himself and people believed him off of his miracles... You have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout

False.............. Jesus was crucified... The only thing that's questioned is his resurrection and what had actually happened to his body.........

I know..... That's why I'm not gonna 100% say it's true but I don't know... That's what an agnostic is..... But you don't know 100% either...

MY WHOLE POINT WAS, stop makin' it seem like him not existing is a fact... Honestly, NONE OF US WILL KNOW (Christian, athiest, agnostic, faggot, rapist, or whatever) until we die... Hence, if he does exist, I'm probably goin' to hell at this point... But who knows...

No, WTF are you talkin' 'bout? During biblical times, life expectancy was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LONGER!!! People were EASILY living past their 100's..... It wasn't unsanitary and there weren't as many diseases as you claim... A lotta those were created by us ruining the earth but the earth was supposedly a lot more pure back then......

I'm not sayin' it's true or not true... But scientists do claim they've found proof that there was an INSANE period of rain (don't know how they proved it (probably thru the soil and layers of the earth) but I was watchin' it on Discovery) where everything got flooded.......

No, that's wrong... If all the polar caps melted, we'd have MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS flooding and most of the land would be covered in water... another thing I saw on TLC or Discovery (forget) on a show 'bout global warming....

in other words, you're talkin' out your ass HARD... you don't know what's gonna happen... stop frontin' so hard cuz you obviously got caught lyin' a whole bunch of times and makin' shit up...

You read the bible and Quran 2 times my ass... You're proving more and more you don't know a thing 'bout the bible....
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

HAHAHA!!! I've said nothing? Who's said nothing? Who's the one's that said: "Papoose is nice" and that's it? I think that was ya'll...

I proved my points... I STATED FACTS...

Not, "Papoose is nice"... So deal with it and move on with your life......... And stop dickriding rappers...... Shit's so teeny-bopper, middle school girl type shit..........
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Science isn't doin' a great job... The last time I heard, water temperatures in the world have risen and they're sayin' it isn't stoppin'... They say a shift in average water temperature of 1 degree can COMPLETELY change the world... Stronger hurricanes, rising water, more period of drouts, tornadoes, and so-on.....

Wars can start over anything... Not just religion... Wars start over money... So should we just do away with money too? Wars start over oil.... So should we just stop driving 'n do away with that too?

No, a "religious person" could join the army... That's their job... They don't go in there just to kill people but to serve their country... Even in the bible, it says you're supposed to obey your authority unless you're doin' somethin' against God's word... If you're on the battle lines, you're following orders... They're not the only one shooting... They're bein' shot at... It never says, in the bible, that u can't protect yourself......

Yeah, nobody is perfect but everyone's supposed to be striving for it.........
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

andthemc regardless on how u tryna bring pap down i appreciated that back to back convo wit h20 bout GOD....bible is the truth baby!!god is LOVE!!but god dont play!yall betta holla at him!!

"its a good bad karma thing"--beanie
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

no all i am proving is that your thick headed and u dont listen the reason i kno it's impossible 4 the earth to flood is from dude on Rapmusic actually breaking down the water level the actual water that exists on earth..........it's not like i pulled that outta the air u cant even remember where u heard that the Earth could flood.........if u can pull up as many references as the guy i saw did then i'll believe that the earth which isnt even made up of as much water as u think because your a sheep..............go look up the posts it's in the Introspectum.......

Once again a rapmusic nigga that i've never seen in my life knows me so well.......i've never read the Bible or the Quran when i was in juve even tho i read i over 200 books in about 6 months..........but ok

scientists also proved alot of things that the bible retorts...........how the fuck u gonna tell me about how much rain can pour over the Earth?IVE SEEN THE COLD HARD FACTS THAT THE EARTH CANNOT FLOOD ALL THE WAY OUT

what your getting at is when the ice age happened the Earth never flooded out when the Earth was composed of imostly ce really there was alot of flooding but the earth was never fully submerged............period like i said go look up the posts it has references and all........

HAHAHAHA@the world being more pure in a time where life expectancy wasnt pasts 30...........wow are u blind or what have u actually watched a biography of bodies that they find from that period in time?Ppl died quickly........

HUMANS HAVE NEVER LIVED TO B 300...........wtf?if anything we will get to b able to live that long on the Discovery Channel they had a expieriment gauging the life expectancy rates that have gone up since ancient times and emcompassed them into a expieriment with flies........the flies were supposed to live 4 2 weeks every offspring they put in the conditions they had lived longer and and longer til they started to live 4 about 20 weeks.......they said in about 1000 years the average persons lifespan will b 20 times what it is now

4 1 there were sexually transmitted diseases galore........stfu like i said your thickheaded in biblical times war was rampid homosexuality was free and sexually transmitted disease deaths were high ALL PROVEN.......

even caveman bodies that have been found were proven to die at no later than 20 sumin.........those are the oldests bodies ever...........and dont give me that science is bullshit crap because u jus mention science but yet your pulling shit out of the bible and the bible and science in no way coinside.........because science is y we live as long as we do today your speaking about times in the world there were plenty of untreatable diseases

And yes there were diseases they have documents from Egypt that show there trial error methods of preserving meat extraction of problem limbs so on so forth they basically were ancient doctors they tried to cure all of the diseases but it was impossible at the time...........it's even well documented that ppl were dying of sexual diseases.........

naw u or i dont kno what happened to Jesus i'm telling u what i've seen on the discovery channel since u watch it so much there have been shit they've found that says jesus died of old age and peacefully and they buried him...........but then it's shit that says he was crucified does that make the stories about him true?

i'll get the link to the 1sts bible it wasnt in latin it was made by hebrews and that's the old testament your speaking of unless Hebrews were latin then your wrong as fuck original hebrews were black and they made the bible i kno this 4 fact 2 go look it up on the net

if anything the closest to errie interpretation that may have came to light was gods punishment to the original man i 4got how it goes but the way the site explained it made more since than anything anyone else has interpreted because it spoke of slavery vaguely...........but it's all interpretation........and that's in the original hebrew bible........the pain and suffering of black ppl was made out to b punishment 4 something we did a long time ago i 4got what exactly

So Greeks didnt believe in sun Gods?wow................that's all im going to say where do think the stories of Hercules and Zues come from?

...........plenty of countries believed in gods.........Have u watched Troy? see that statue Achilles beheaded on the beach?..........that was a god
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

This is all useless. You either like him or you dont. lol Shit aint that serious.
    test
  10. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

religion...i'm not even gonna start in this discussion...there are too many different levels of intelligence on here and some of you come off as completely dumb/ignorant to be saying anything...not naming names though

but as far as Pap goes...if you like him, you like him, if you don't, you don't...no one can tell a person who to like BUT...for all those that're trying to prove he's good you seriously need a better argument. AndtheMC's argument shat on how many of you already?
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

then the bible is a contractadiction because it says thou shault not kill.........yet it say to serve your authorities.............come on now more i can bend the rules bullshit........

islamic belief is different not even saying it's right but on that issue as u can see with the taliban it's more of a die 4 your religion thing not that it's guidelines is jus that........i cant really speak on it 2 much because i only kno Sunni Muslims........i'm not sure if all Muslims religion is the exact same but i kno from talkin to them that it's more of a die 4 your religion thing

mosts wars have started over religion the founding of the country we live in started over religion..............

if science isnt doing good then if u ever get really ill pray about it and dont take any scientifical treatment and die............

better yet stop using your computer stop cooking your food stop driving your cars............u get where im going?
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot... Go watch the Discovery channel or go even look it up on the internet... GO GET SMART

If all the ice melted or even some of it, it makes a complete change in even the currents in the ocean which has a MAJOR EFFECT ON WATER TEMPERATURE which is the basis of the earth's weather...

You don't know a thing... Get the fuck outta here... You're provin' it more and more..................

No, I'm sayin' you haven't read the bible 'n koran and if you did, you don't understand anything you read cuz everything you're sayin' contradicts too much shit from inside the bible...

And it's funny how you could answer my question before then... What must happen on earth for Jesus to return, IF YOU DID READ IT??!?!?

test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

thank you thank you *bows* haha
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

god is real...

and jesus saved us all when he came to earth, if u accept that u go to heaven period
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're an idiot... ONCE AGAIN, proving you haven't read the bible or koran...

Go read up what a martyr is.... That's what it means to "die for your religion"... Not go kill people and dying for your religion... Taliban and terrorists are just extremist....

SERIOUSLY, go get educated
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

wasnt calling u racist mayne... christians are.
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

hahahahaha i hurt your e-feelings

ppl were living 100's of years during biblical times yet all the queens and kings of the time died early deaths........and the 1sts ppl on earth lived to b maybe 20 sumin.........wow how did progress then go backwards?that's like us de evolving

Some maintain that the unusually high longevity of
    Biblical patriarchs is the result of an error in translation: lunar
    cycles were mistaken for the solar ones, and the actual ages are 12.37
    times less. This gives 78 years for Methuselah, which is still an
    impressive number, bearing in mind the life expectancy of Biblical
    times.

thats from the link u gave me by the way if 78 years old is an empressive number then how the hell can u live to b 950 years old lol?

u jus prove me right with every stupid posts u posts that link u jus posted denounced everything you've typed.........

in biblical times life expectancy was low and sexual disease was high like i said go read a book and stop posting shit that proves me right

My own theory is that the Book of Genesis is fiction. Some highly
    intelligent thinker (call him Moses) was wondering how the world came
    to be and why men have to work so hard. So he derived a creation
    story that is not that far off from the Big Bang theory and the theory
    of evolution. The idea of the Fall of Man is not that different from
    the idea of the evolution of consciousness. The evolution of
    consciousness is the equivelant of eating from the tree of the
    knowledge of good and evil. Once men became conscious beings they
    realized that they were different from other animals and that the
    world was not a garden. In short Genesis is a remarkable intellectual
    achievement.

more proof that your stupid

It's a metaphor and it is much more than a factor of 10. People didn't
    even live until 90 years back then.

more proof your stupid all quotes from that link
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ WTF? You know there's a LOT of African American Christians right?
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lol@ faggots denying science its hilarious, and h20 slaves WERE NOT used for making the pyramids as commonly told, its been proven that with simple ramps they only needed 4000 people at a time, and they did it willingly to be a part of it, it was hard work yes... but furthur excavations show that the workers lived good lives, no aliens needed... and if you guys really believe a book that was written thousands of years ago, by a bias group that wanted power over a people... then i feel sorry for you... science is real...
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Hmmm... seems many still don't understand the difference between
    lifespan and life expectancy?

See... Life expectancy in our time is - say- 74-75. This means the
    statistics say people on average live that long. It doesn't mean
    people don't die at the age of 100. Nor that you won't get sick and
    die at 40. it only means that when you add up the age of all the
    deceised ones and divide that number by their number, you've got the
    AVERAGE age of their death!

Now you may think 'but it may be that majority of people really die at
    their let's say 67, but those that died at 99 raise the average?'

Precisely!!! And to be more specific, life expectancy has increased in
    the last decades VASTLY because the infants death rate has
    significantly decreased due to the good health care. And since we
    speak about an AVERAGE - less children die - higer the life
    expectancy.
    So it's not that people suddenly started to live longer!
    This number doesn't even represent the age at wich MOST people die,
    let alone a number of years that can't be surpassed.

When we talk about the number of the years we are LIMITED to live, we
    talk about life span. (Logically, it is always higher than life
    expectancy.)

more proof your stupid all from the link u posted
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.