I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ No, first civilization was in Mesopotamia.... "the land between two rivers" Tigris and Euphrates... haha

I remember that shit from like Freshman year in high school
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Papoose > Everyone AND likes
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

See? ANOTHER POST WITHOUT REASONING! WHY? Cuz they can't give a reasoning... It's SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS................ So keep sayin' Papoose is great, Papoose is great... Just like a stubborn child might say: "Santa is real... Santa is real..." after bein' told that he doesn't exist....

By the way, my aunt is nicer than Papoose.......... seriously
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

hahahahhahahahahaha... THIS IS THE MUH'FUCKA YA'LL THINK IS NICE??!?!?!?!

I just listened to Now or Never on HHG.com

OH GOD.... HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE THINK THIS GUYS NICE?

"I got more verses than a fight"

"I got more material than polyester" hahaha... Polyester IS a material.... Polyester doesn't "got material..." ahhahahah

MORE FORCED LINES:

"I con yay like west..." booooooooooooooooooooooooo

"They foul/file like taxes" gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"PAPOOSE... I'm alone like upfront money"

hahahahhaha... that's all one song... He didn't have one hot line in the entire track................
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

1st off if u dont believe in GOD you obviously just a lost soul
    2nd. now that we got that clarity on the #1 who give a fuck if u break his flaws down nigga, u aint GOD, u aint shit, u an aspiring rapper, who doesnt like to boast and brag who has an a n r as ya manager or whateva da fuck u talkin bout, rawkus and being able to rhyme n whut not, papoose is nice, ya u might of took a fans away from pap but he will gain more fans then he loses long as muthafuckaz have ears and a stereo playa
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Who the fuck am I? haha... Who the fuck are you? My knowledge and opinion are further respectable than you PERIOD.... And my point wasn't to take fans away... It was to discuss what people really see in this guy cuz I don't see it...

And I didn't take fans away... The people here felt the way they did before I even made the thread... They just agreed... So get the fuck outta here wit your nonsense
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

hahahahah u say your respected then me period, sure on here andy,,,i caN GIVE a fuck, u neva met me, i neva seen u, we dont know eachotha, u catchin feelings over the net talkin about more ppl respect u then me, hahahahahhahahaha

pap is nice all i got to say.,
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Your idiot... Who said more respected over the net talkin'? idiot... Shows you can't read... I said MY KNOWLEDGE AND OPINION.... Idiot... A person who's more intelligent than another is goin' to be takin' more seriously than the other due to the fact that we come to conclusions based on KNOWLEDGE... Somethin' you lack....

And who's catchin' feelings? It's obvious I don't know you and you don't know me and you obviously can't see me... So where are u gettin' @ that I'm catchin' feelings? idiot...

Wait, my fault... Just cuz you said: "You're this and that and this and that and this and that...", I started crying... I just had a memory lapse 'n forgot... *shakes head* You['re truly ignorant....

And "Pap is nice" is all you can say... But you obviously don't even know why you say that if you can't explain it... So keep living life saying red cars are blue....
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

thedonn is an idiot with no ffacts... and all humans came from africa. wasnt really a civilization i worded it wrong...
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

EXPLAIN WHAT MY NIG?PAP IS NICE!!HERES 4 EXAMPLES...CHARADES, MONOPOLY, CHESS, AND ALPHABETS.........WHAT MORE CAN I SAY??
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

alphabet is not nice........................
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

THE DONN is the shit i dont care what nobody say no homo

and and themc are u retarded?

In the bible it clearly states if u dont except jesus as your personal savior and embrace the holy trinity period your going to hell...................

alot of religions dont see Jesus as there savior so they go to hell right?

So how can u believe in any religion if every religion tells u things along these lines

And b4 Christianity the Greeks and Egytians believed in Gods 4 everything from the sun to water.........all christianity did was combine all the gods and steal stories from ppl of ALL religions

Go read a book then u wouldnt even question anything i write

Your black right?The fuck can u even believe in a religion tainted by white ppl in 1sts place the original bible is from the African Coastal area but the interpretation now is different from the original Hebrew texts shit is missing and even then it was still put together fairy tales of things ppl thought came from divine intervention or jus plain fables folklore of the time

if u believe in God u believe in Wizards and big ass 50 foot Dragons

yea ok.............my arguement is through type to your self
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

exactly ^^ im white and ill be the first person to tell you christianity is fucking stupid as hell... racist...
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

im racists because Europeans rewrote the original bible?

King James my friend.........he was your color

I didnt type crac/ker or any racial slur i jus said that the bible in america is white

is that not true?

anyways what do it matter every version is bullshit folklore anyways
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

they people alike stick together.... and seein' everyone says THEDONN is the dumbest cat on this board, that's not a good look for u... lol

wow, me retarded?!?!? that's kinda interesting..... who's the one that keep droppin' false information and can't back any of his statements with hard facts? hmmm...

nah, really... imbecile, that's where you're misterpreting the entire thing... Jesus and the trinity ISN'T RELIGION... Not once does it say to embrace RELIGION... Religion is the practice... Jesus puts down bein' overly practical in your beliefs... That's why some Christians (which isn't necessarily catholic - there's a difference) say the way of the Catholic practice is wrong because it's too "formal" and "practical" instead of just worshipping and having a relationship with God

It's like a player in the NBA that goes to practice but doesn't necessarily love basketball... He just does it to do it 'n cuz it comes along with a good look 'n fame 'n fortune...

ACCORDING TO CHRISTIANS, yes..........

Christians believe Jesus is the savior... Catholics do somewhat but they don't think Jesus is God... Muslims say he existed and there are records of him and bein' a prophet... These are all people from different lands... Do u think it's coincidence that Jesus exists in records from all different religions? The concepts to each religion is similar with a few MAJOR disagreements... These are records from thousands of years ago and they all mention Jesus... So you still don't think he exists... I'm not claiming he's the savior or anything but there's more records of Jesus's existance than Santa Clause...

So you believe in Santa Clause but not Jesus? Get outta here...

And ONCE AGAIN, I'm not even a believer... It's just the fact that people like u are ignorant and aren't even educated on the issue and claim you stated God doesn't exist makes it a cold hard fact... You don't know... I don't know... NOBODY KNOWS 100%.......... THAT'S MY POINT

No, WTF are you smoking? Christianity existed before the Greek Civilization did... Christian records trace back to Sumer which was the FIRST CIVILIZATION... you do know that a lot of the bible takes place in the "land between two rivers" right? You do know that's where the Sumerians are from right? You do know that The Sumerians are the first recorded civilization right? ummm.... yeah

question anything you write? I don't question... I'm telling you you're wrong... You have to embrace "religion" in order to make it into heaven? hahaha... get the fucck outta here...

WTF are you smokin'? The bible wasn't from the "african coast area"... It's more from the middle east/irsraeli area....

And can you not read? I said I'm agnostic like 10 times.... c'mon du'... catch up

ummmmm... once again, u seem to believe St. Nicholas existed but there's more written records that proved Jesus existed than there are for St. Nicholas.......

Your argument has been through... You've been through... I'm glad u finally have come to that realization
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

god is the greatest,,,yes jesus wuz perfect, yes theres a religion based on his ressurection, but theres mad religion, but we all should know by now, theres one god, so dont matta whut yo religion is, u prayin to da same god, so it should be all love, but men and women have this fucked up from jump, we dyin cuz of they sins, but keep god 1st, and its all good.

anyway pap is nice

andy=jealous he cant be worldwide..hahahahah

god bless ya dreams and ambitons anyway my brotha
    test
  17. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Get the fuck outta here, you still using Science as defense? I'm not going into detail to witness stupidity again. Good luck with the believing the propaganda.
    test
  18. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

the DONN is the man you better recognize but anyways

i kno what the sumer is but if u would retrace history Acient egypt the acient lands all predate christianity plz go look it upthe egyptian civalizations predate any Jesus bullshit or chritianity I'm sure of it

and the egyptian ppl were amazing without any defined god.............really i think alot of there hieroglyphics are depictions of u.f.o.s tho and the timeline they gave of building the pyramids was impossible i think they average it out they woulda had to put up 10 bricks a minute i think they said...2 get it down in a week whatever they said it was no way coulda did that without help with some kind of machinery unless they had longer days or some shit lol......but thas another story

Greek civalization is 1 of the 1sts civalizations ever and your saying that Chriatianity predates 1 of the 1sts civalizations of the walking up right man?

1sts of all b4 the Greece and all the other acient lands of the time I dont care what u think u kno there was no GOD ther were GODS

the 1sts man to ever walk on earth it is a proven fact 4 artifacts and cave drawings and scupltures that they had gods

they even set up worshipping sites at certain places to worship certain gods

Christianity is sumin that was made recently in mankind really i dunno where u get your info from but whatever it's no point in arguing with stupidity

Christians bible is derived from a Hebrew bible so how is christianity not new?The actual bible is a Hebrew bible which is from Jewish ppl

and the 1sts bible was discovered somewhere in or right by africa jus like everything else.....

Jesus may or may have not exists that's kind of foggy..........some believe he was a Charles manson type of figure but back then ppl would believe anything.........so basically he was psychotic back then u claimed u were the child of god your a psycho back then u were telling the truth................

it's alotta different accounts of the actual man named Jesus it's even some documents that lean towards he died of old age and was buried.............

u kno how folklore gets blown outta poportion..........it may b some truth to his story but they made him larger than life

jus like the guy they said lived to b like 300.............it was impossible seeing as diseases were untreatable the water was unsanitary and that the life expectancy at the time was very low.........and ppl now dont live that long and we have modern technology 2

the ark story is bullshit 2 seeing as it is physical impossible to 2 of every animal...........and 4 the eco system to b viable that would mean u would need 2 of every living organism that could b killed by a flood...........meaning spiders.........so on so forth.............plus the dude was a drunk..........this is the mosts far fetched shit ever

AND there is no possible way that the Earth can EVER b fully submerged in water that meaning from the earth to the highests mountain top it's not that much water here..........even with the polar caps melted all the clouds drained the water level would still b low basically

the bible is a piece a shit in other words
    test
  19. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

aye Science saves lies religion kills ppl

Science is gonna help us get through global warming not any god u can think of

Wars start over religion.........

ppl in the army are religious but they kill innocent ppl everyday........oxymoronic?

any religion any religious person practices i bet they dont hold true to they say they can bend the rules or that god didnt make us perfect it's always a fucking excuse
    test
  20. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I rest my case.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.