I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

LMFAO!!! I capitalized PRAISE GOD to stress what he's been saying...

And how the fuck do you know if God ecists or not... I'm agnostic which means I'm not sure but I'm more leaning toward him not existing... You act lke u know for a fact that he doesn't exist... There's more proof God exists than Santa Clause... Where the fuck r u gettin at?
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I've heard Thesaurus and Illmaculate..........they are horrible all around rappers Immaculate is a good battler but he like a walking stereotype 4 backpack rappers..........Pap notta battle rapper really he's a good rapper tho battling is only 1 ascpect of rapping his skills are way above theres..........

Illaculate rap about the moon and sniffing broken down moon rocks and shittin out aliens aka senseless wack ass battle babble
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're complete fuckin' liar... I listen to Illmaculate's shit 'n he doesn't rap like that... Shows that you're lying... And both of them are elite battlers... They would shit on Papoose in a battle.. EASILY... Especially with them pre-school punchlines Papoose spits....
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

St. Nicololus was a actual person.........recorded in history...........

He didnt look how u picture Santa tho.........

They changed his name and image but the gift thing and good will shit was him.......he was a Saint.........

There is no "God".........there is no Proof nobody has any proof a "god" exists.........

I'm a athiests i dont believe in any god nor a afterlife
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

So Immaculate didnt spit 4 bars of wack babble againsts Swann?

o thought i never heard him.............heard more battles from him too on •••••••••••s.com a long time ago

I even heard a track from him if im not mistaken..........he's wack

Whoever u listen to i've listen to........and i found out there wack
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Hmm... That's kinfa funny how you say St. Nicholas was recorded in history... So was John, Peter, Jesus Christ, King Solomon, and more..... The bible is SUPPOSED TO BE A RECORDING OF THAT TIME... And scriptures of God from that time have been proven to really be as old as they say.... So just as easily as u can say God is fake and there is no "records" of God, anyone can say that about anything then...........

We can say the records of World War II were made up.......... And I'm not even sayin' he's real... I'm sayin' you sayin' he doesn't exist doesn't make it 100% fact
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot... I said you haven't heard tracks... Cuz he obviously NEVER EVER talked 'bout moon 'n stars 'n all that bullshit

And I personally feel Swann won that battle but Illmaculate was NASTY IN IT... Get the fuck outta here... Anyone who heard that battle would say Illmaculate's rebuttals were SICK
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

King Solomon wasnt a christian if im not mistaken his existence predates Christianity it was quite a while ago........

And all those ppl were real but does that make there preseptions and there explanations 4 shit that is explanable through modern science dont make god existent recorded

b4 a god there were Gods so do u believe them 2?
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ No there wasn't... That shows your lack of knowledge in this category... God, IF HE EXISTS, is or "would be" eternal... MEANING HE EXISTED ALWAYS... Have u ever heard the term: I AM?

That's God...
    test
  10. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

so greeks didnt believe in gods..........and africans 2?

wow u are very stupid with them being 2 of the 1sts civalizations my arguement is very strong

so if u believe in god since thats whast it seems like it if u didnt u would agree that religion is a tool that is man made and derives from so many other cultures and religions that there could never b a actual god because in every religious scripture it says if u dont embrace that religion u going to hell

your jus confused thats all

NO GOD HAS EVER EXISTED OR EVER WILL
    test
  11. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Man, I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. An example of the definition on that site is a homosexual pretending to be heterosexual. He fucks a woman just for fronts(facade), but he's actually dating a male.
    test
  12. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

So far, as to reading your posts. You do not know the difference between being an idiot and being an atheist.

Hint: You're not an atheist.

Stop lying, you did not read no scripture, and I can tell because you got shit twisted.
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I'm not a athiest?wow thanks 4 telling me what i am............

got look up the word Athiests in a webster and stfu clown

and thanks 4 telling me that i never went to a baptists school when i was young and went to a Catholic church somewhat in my teens

and thank u 4 telling me that i havent read the bible and Quran twice.............u kno me so well net geek
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot.. Greeks and Africans were two of the first civilizations?!??!?! HAHAHHAHAHA

No, u idiot... I already stated I'm agnostic... Go look that up.......

I'm sure u know this 100% factually...
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF? I honestly didn't even read that site cuz I know what it's saying... But did it really use that example? lol... that's funny if it is...

I know the one story they were talkin' 'bout with the tax collectors acting all holy 'n shouting god's name in public places but not living like a "godly person" would... HENCE, Jesus was callin' 'em hypocrites... HENCE, what THEDONN is doin' is the same thing...

What's wrong wit u? You have no argument to argue with... Y are you even trying? I'm not even tryna put u down but you're wrong
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And you're right... He didn't read any scriptures and if he did, he was too ignorant to understand...

No religion says you have to "embrace religion"... IN FACT, the bible actually says that God doesn't want you to be overly religious... He wants you to have a relationship with him.... Not be religious... He wants u to love 'em cuz you love 'em, not because you're religious.. Being religious won't get you in heaven (IF IT DOES EXIST)..........

hahaha... why do I doubt that? explain what happens in revelations then? what has to happen for Jesus to make his return? you're a liar
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

i dont feel like typing i been running all day man i'll respond tommorow if i come on here i jus responded so u kno i saw this
    test
  18. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

You just made idiot underrated with this post.
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

rofl at this thread becoming a religious debate... anyways... here ya go... this statement is like science vs religon

science will give u a bunch of tried tested and true things and be right, and religon will say god is real with no real evidence... they say i fel him or some shit.. weak.
    test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

the first civilization was in africa and some migrated to asia and europe and killed the neanderthals and then mesopotamia was one of the first real civiliaztions.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.