I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

That link is completely irrelevent lmfao. Your so out of touch with reality. Pitiful.
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Wait til he blows up, youll all be on his dick, then once the second album drops, youll all be hating. Same ol same ol predictable net kids.
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're a complete idiot... If you can READ, you would know that it does say God hates hypocrites... You said he doesn't right? That's you trying to run outta argument you've never had and you lost a lonnnggg time ago.... God doesn't hate hypocrites? READ THE BIBLE PASSAGES THAT LINK QUOTES... And I'm outta touch!>!??!

haha... Idiot

What THEDONN was doin' is hypocritical CONSIDERING he's claimin' holy and throwing God's name out but in the meantime, the last couple sentences is "curse this and curse that" and "you're a fag this and you're a homo that"

So get REAL... And you're truly makin' yourself look more and more ignorant... Just stop while you're behind... by as much as u are cuz ur digging an already crater deep hole into almost reachin' China....
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

People on boards get on peoples' dicks when they blow up? Hmmmmmmm..... I coulda sworn it was the other way around... And sorry, blown up or not blown up, I could give a fuck... If you're nice, you're nice.........

SEE HOW YOU CAN'T ARGUE HOW HE'S NICE? You jus' wanna say this ignorant ass shit... Sorry, I don't hate... I've come wit facts... Unlike you, bein' proven wrong 'bout 8 million times in this one thread 'n just actin' like nothing happened 'n ignoring the fact that you've been wrong... AND OBVIOUSLY DICKRIDING and accusing someone else of dickriding someone I haven't mentioned since his album came out which I actually said was TRASH with the exception of a few FIRRRREEEEEE tracks... Yup, I'm sure I'm dickriding...

Idiot, sorry... I'm objective whether it's one of my favorite artists or not... Papoose is TRASH... PERIOD... END OF STORY
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

Pap Is Nice, Alwayz Gon Be Hataz Bringin Somebody Down Cuz He Shinin

He Shinin So Of Course Nggaz Gon Talk Shit

Andy=def. Of A Hater, Mad, Biter, Jealous Lil Bitch
    test
  7. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

tHERE IS nO gOD SO STOP WHINING OVER THAT.........................

rOYCE IS NOT BETTER THAN jOE bUDDEN AND I LIVE IN DETROIT AND HAVE MET ROYCE AND I'LL STILL SAY IT CHILL OUT MAn

Papoose is tight..............fuck outta here
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

umm... you're dumb... another person that just says hater hater but can't refute anything... see, you're probably one of the dumbest cats on this board and OZ agreeing with u isn't a good look for him...

haha
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I could give a fuck less where u from or who you met... Joe Budden isn't better than Royce... We made a whole thread 'bout that and I'll say more than 90% of the cats said Royce is better....

And Papoose ain't tight............ NOBODY ON THIS BOARD CAN LOGICALLY REFUTE ANYTHING I SAID ABOUT HIS FLAWS.... NOT ONE PERSON... That's why if anyone's defending Papoose, all they're sayin' is: "he's nice and he's creative"

that's it... GO TO ANY HIP HOPPER AND ASK THEM HOW ESSENTIAL FLOW IS TO BEIN' A DOPE MC................. That's one of the most important elements of delivery and delivery is half of an MC... Papoose is ASS... PERIOD
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

God Is Real

And Papoose Is Nice On Mic

And Andy Will Find Something To Bring Any Rapper Shine Down, Being That He Cant Get A Deal Himself.
    test
  11. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

kid writes sick!
    stop hatin!
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Haha... I don't think God is real...

Papoose isn't "nice on the mic"... Say somethin' other than that ... You obviously can't cuz u know nothing about what makes someone "nice on the mic" if you think he's nice... I've DESCRIPTIVELY broke down all his flaws... You can't even point out his strengths aside from he's creative 'n he's "nice"

My Aunt is nice too....

And you're provin' more and more how much you're on my dick... You know how many people agreed wit me? And I'm the only one "hating" right? And I'm the only one u talk about so passionately... I think ur gay............
    test
  13. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

you a fag too
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And to DYOZ... I'm not hatin'... Stop sayin' someone's hating when I'm clearly proving I ain't hating... Why can't u imbeciles see that it's not hating if I really broke down how he's nice... Hating is when I have no reason to dislike 'em and I do... And I don't even dislike HIM... I dislike his music... It's trash... His delivery is TRASH... His flow is TRASH... His punchlines are trash... I even gave ya'll the benefit of the doubt 'n said he's one of the more creative cats for concepts... I don't hate... He just doesn't know how to make use of ill ideas... Instead, he throws them away.............

NOW, SOMEONE INTELLIGENTLY BREAK DOWN HOW HE'S NICE INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING "HE'S NICE" CUZ THAT'S NOT EVEN AN ARGUMENT... I broke down why he's wack 'n ya'll can't even refute anything cuz everything I stated was FACTUAL........ Not opinionated.......

Falls off beat... No mic presence, cadence, charisma... Just yells into the mic... Says lines like: "I got the club on me like a steering wheel..."

ALL FACTS.......... AND ANOTHER FACT, if you can't flow, you're not even a DECENT rapper.......... FLOW IS ONE OF THE MOST QUINTESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF BEING A RAPPER............... Ya'll done... Stop arguing with "he's good" 'n actually bring somethin' new to the table...
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Pap is the man i'm not explaining his lyrical ability because his songs speak 4 themselves no body is perfect and pharohe monch cant fuck wit papoose so fuck your favorite rapper he's average...........put it like this different strokes 4 different folks u think he wack so stop listening to him and stfu whining

i dont like monch so i dont listen to him or bring him up at all once i find out that a rapper is weak i wont give em a fighting chance unless i here they've improved
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WOW MAN... That was SOOOOOO INTELLIGENT!!! Are you getting mad cuz you obviously can't defend the rapper u think is nice? You obviously lack any intelligence to create an actual argument worth anything........

You say he's nice but you can't ecplain why right? idiot...
    test
  17. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

How's he faking holiness, just because he threw God's name in the same sentence that involves a coarse word?. That's what we call mistake, not hypocrisy.
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WHO's WHINING? lol... And Pharoahe Monch isn't even my favorite rapper but he ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SHITS ON PAPOOSE! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? LMFAO

Okay, just showed where ur hip hop knowledge is @....

dumb... You haven't even heard any of the cats I named... Thesaurus and Illmaculate would ABSOLUTELY MERK Papoose in a battle... Are you serious?

And I'm 'bout to go to the studio but I'll make a post just before I leave... Pharoahe Monch or Papoose... We'll see what the people have to say
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, that is hypocrisy... He was saying PRAISE GOD... That's faking holiness when one second you're tryna act all Godly 'n "I Love God 'n Jesus" but meanwhile, ur cursing and demeaning others which is not Godly... Do you know what hypocrisy is cuz that's so obviously hypocritical
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Once again...........there is no god so stop using the figment of your imaginations name in capital letters he's a metaphor 4 humans not being able to cope with life having no actual purpose but procreation and death..........

talking about "god" u might as well b speaking about the Easter bunny or leprechauns........or Santa Claus........well wait he actually existed once.........so he's above the rests of the fairytales
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.