I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Who's cryin'? I'm discussing... And I didn't MAKE ANYONE AGREE that his delivery's trash... It just is...........

And no, it doesn't matter if he knows... He obviously knows... We obviously know that people molest children too but it doesn't make it right..... I'm not judging u for cursing cuz I do it wit the best of 'em but the point is, u throwin' God's name in with curses... Especially as a "believer", you're supposed to make a conscious effort to not do shit like that....

Otherwise, you're a hypocrite... Your actions speak, not what you say... So you can say GOD this and GOD that but if you're a hypocrite, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, you gettin' spit out... ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, God hates hypocrites more than anyone... And I'm not even a believer and I know this.......
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF? All I listen to is "lyrical cats"... He's not lyrical and he can't flow or deliver hsi rhymes... Where's his strength? Why don't u actually tell me how he's nice rather than say I'm hatin'? It's obvious you can't show me how I'm wrong so u call me a hater... That's SOOOOO ignorant... People always do that shit... I brought CLEAR, STRONG arguments and facts why he's not nice... I haven't seen a defining argument on how he actually is good... I shot down everything anyone's thrown on how he is good or how he actually has a delivery... He doesn't.... And more people in this post agree than disagree....

So where are you gettin' @? If I "hate on lyrical cats", why do I like Crooked I, Common Sense, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Pharoahe Monch, Copywrite, Em (in his prime), MC Juice, Masta Ace, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Joe Budden, 'n so on?

Get outta here.........
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

pap is pap, he dont need a delivery like pac, the shit he sayz while creating is dope, theres alwayz a nigga who wanna bring somebody down and thatz u, u a wild boy, and ima take ya advice wit that cussing and using god name in same sentence...so thatz wassup, but still u wack fo dissin on pap foreal, u aint gotta disect every rappers style dog, we all different!!we all have flaws!!WE NOT JESUS!!NOT PERFECT!!
    test
  4. Algebra

Algebra sooo classic

Papoose better than everyone on this site. (period)
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

^ha ha ha is that what this is all about?
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol, Wow. Andthemc appears to know as little about religion as he does about hiphop.
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I don't know hip hop but you the one who says Papoose doesn't fall off beat? hahahahahahah.... dumb guy

And where was I wrong about religion? In the bible, it states God hates hypocrites more than anyone.... Hypocrites and the lukewarm get spit out... Even if they throw his name out.... Sorry, I'm more educated than you in GENERAL........
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm sorry to say but Illmaculate (who's on this board - 2004's Scribble Jam champion - NASTY) would shit on Papoose IN A BATTLE and I personally have heard a little from him as far as tracks but I rather listen to his tracks too......

Passwurdz is pretty ill at rhyming too, though I haven't heard much shit with any content but his schemes are nasty... I don't care for his delivery but it's still better than Pap's... He's much more versatile 'n flexible with it....

Thesaurus would rip Pap in a battle too.... Haven't heard much music from him either.........

And I'm also iller than him... But I won't say anything just yet... I'll let ya'l judge when the time comes... WHICH IT WILL... haha...

AND -1-
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

anybody can rhyme 1 syllable words and pick up a rhyming dictionary to make the words stay the same letter, sure its a nice concept, but come on its not amazing...

plus since when did doorway start with a?
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

OH man And, If you wanna argue about religion, make a thread, I wont do it here, but I will surely prove you wrong. I aint even religious, but I know alot about history, as my life does not revolve around wack royce 5 9 songs.

lol @ God Hates Hypocrites. Most laughable quote ive seen on this board in months.
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

yes he's a known cornball
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2001/20010620.htm

shut the fuck up.... ur done

And Royce is iller than Pap... And who's life revolves around any song? NOT ME...

Who's the self admitted dick rider? I'ma dick rider but I haven't mentioned Royce da 5'9 in how long on this board? Don't get madd cuz we had a disagreement back in the day 'bout who's iller: Royce or Joe 'n I made a thread and almost EVERYONE said Royce was a better MC

Now get off my balls... That link proves u have no argument whatsoever...
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And your stupid ignorant ass just agrees wit anyone who disagrees wit me.... Get off my dick...........................
    test
  14. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

What the donn did doesn't even match the definition of the hypocrisy on that site. It says "pretending to be something while actually being something else".
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yes it does... WTF? There's only one definition of hypocrite... And he's that....

One who throws God's name around and faking holy but acts otherwise... That's exactly what the tax collectors did back in the day and that's who Jesus was talkin' 'bout at one point...........

That is hypocrisy............
    test
  16. N-TeLLigeNt

N-TeLLigeNt aka Novill Da Truth

I completely agree, I never really felt papoose like that for those same reasons. He's never gonna come out also, how many mixtapes do you have 2 do 2 get signed? And how many songs do you have 2 have before u make one that sticks for more than a week, he has like 10 mixtapes, and only about 4 songs that evey 1 remembers, and that is becasue he names them off of popular board games, so they are easy to remember.

His delivery and flow are terrible, and his lines are forced terribly. And this is not hate, this is just honesty, Pap will NEVER sell, i will be surprised if he is ever released.
    test
  17. Format

Format Can I get any iller?

I see Andy's Point.

Pap's voice is so annoying.
    But He can be creative.
    I love how explains the tattoos of the 5 Burroughs on the "Touch It" Remix.
    He just yells way too much. There's a time and place for that.

But I disagree with you about the flow.
    When Most rappers imrpove their flow, the lyrics become more simple and forced.
    But Mechanics are needed.
    I just know that two of my fav. Mcs Em and Manchild from Mars ILL have gotten much weaker lyrically since they started focusing on delivery.

But Whatever. Papoose is Straight Bottom Line.
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, Em stopped gettin' good cuz he had nuttin' to rap for... He lost his hunger... I don't listen to Mars but if you're TRULY dope 'n have any hunger, you should still be nice after gettin' an ill delivery..... Em could easily still drop classic material now IF HE WANTED TO IMO... He doesn't care for it... If you haven't noticed, in the last two years, he often has mentioned how he's bored of rap........

Pharoahe Monch is a perfect example... RIDICULOUS LYRICALLY and greatest, most versatile delivery EVER IMO
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

To be great, u have to be able to work wit rules 'n restrictions... Stayin' on beat is a rule for a rapper... You're restricted to the bars in the beat and have to make sure your written bars are delivered within the musical bars... If you don't, you're off beat...

That's like Allen Iverson sayin': "I can't score anymore cuz of the zone defenses...."

Then I wouldn't consider 'em a great player....... You gotta find ways around stuff........
    test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

what clown on this board said papoose > royce... they should be killed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.