I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!??

Best lyricist in the game!??!?! Best lyricist maybe ever!??!!??!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

A person that CONSISTENTLY SPITS ASS LINES LIKE: "I got the club on me like a steering wheel" is not dope... SORRY

His punchlines, metaphors, similes, and more are sooooooooooooo FORCED...

He has ill concepts from time to time but it's impossible to feel when he tries to be "cute" 'n stick a punchline in that track (which he's not evne good at) 'n is obviously a push to stick a punchline in a situation where it shouldn't be..........

ummm... I'm from NY... live in Jerz now... If someone's dope, they're dope... I don't care if they're from Zimbabwe or Guatemala or Afghanistan... HE IS NOT DOPE....
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF? Who cares if it's a mixtape track or album track or fuck train track!?!?!? It's a basic fundamental of flowing... Joe Budden doesn't fall off beat on "mixtapes"... Nor does Fab, or anyone for that matter... And I don't even like half the cats that I could mention that don't fall off beat... It's just not expected of ANY RAPPER that claims he's even average....

NO... We're used to rappers that don't FALL OFF BEAT.... That's different in a HORRIBLE WAY... It'a essential for any MC to stay on beat... It's one of the most basic fundamentals and foundatins to flowing... He can't... HE FALLS OFF BEAT... Hence, he doesn't have one of the most basic fundamentals for MC's down so hence, he can't even be considered good... And shouting into a mic with no presence, cadence, charisma, or ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE isn't good

No he's not better than most... He can't seem to do what a VERY VERY AVERAGE MC CAN DO... STAY ON BEAT...

His metaphors/punchlines/similes are 99.5% wack....... His flow is wack... His delivery is wack... Yo, he could be on a track talkin' 'bout his mom passing away and then he could get on a track talkin' 'bout killing you and his delivery would be the EXACT SAME WAY... Show some versatility...........
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF? Em might've fell off now but in his prime, Papoose cannot even compare with Em wit rhyme schemes... Em's on another plane, train, car, bike, hubble spaceship or whatever else you wanna call... 50 Cent, yes... But even Hov... Are you kidding me? He's not the greatest wit multi's but he can do it and he does do it..... And he's unconventional wit rhyme schemes... He doesn't work wit standard bar patterns... If you wanna talk 'bout "good cuz it's different", that's Hov's rhyme schemes/patterns...

Honestly, that shit is corny to me... It's called ALLITERATION... It's a tool in poetry and poets often use it but when great writers use it, it's while making sense....

Alliteration that isn't good is just as effective as someone rhyming multis just for the sake of rhymin' multis but the lines are irrelevent from the last one....

c'mon now:
    "Accurate AK's able doorways adversary afraid as active ammunition
    abraise
    And accumulated an alias after arrested
    And accompanied armed accessories as an adolescent"

that doesn't even make sense... where's the skill in that? That's corny

That's why those type of tracks never impress me....

Accurate AK's able doorways? c'mon now... and from doorways he goes straight to "adversary"? doorways adversary? afraid as active ammunition? get the fuck outta here... You accumulate an alias? What, is an alias precipitation now?

Shit doesn't work... Alliteration only impresses me when the words make sense....
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I hate retards that argue for the sake of arguing, obviously I could rebuttle and negate everything you said like you just tried doing for me.

All of the Alphabetical Slaughter makes sense in fragmented senteces, its obviously not suppose to tell a linear story. Retard. Like I said, anyone can look at anything and pick it apart, but I guess coming from a guy who worships a wack fuck like Royce 5'9, I can expect nothing else out of you.

Not to mention you dodged the only question I posed in posting the lyrics.
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

"Retards that argue for the sake of arguing" hahahaha

you're truly dumb... I came with CLEAR CUT rebuttals that you obviously have no strong reply to and I'm the one "arguing just for the sake of arguing"

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE... hahaha... You're truly proving you're just on his dick right now.... The fact that he falls off beat is a FACT... The fact that flow is all about timing and NOT FALLING OFF BEAT is FACT! The fact that flow is essential to bein' even considered AVERAGE AS AN MC is FACT! The fact that Papoose can't do one of the basic elements of rapping proving he's not a good MC is FACT! And that's only ONE OF MANY OF HIS FLAWS...

Now, tell me how an MC can even be considered good if he can't do one of the basic fundamental things in order to be an MC... Tell me how a basketball player can be considered good when he can't dribble... Tell me how a du' can get into Nascar without a permit.... You have no argument

And that's only ONE ASPECT... I named SEVERAL OF HIS FLAWS...

And if you think the rhymes made sense in alphabetical slaughter, keep believing that... Cuz you're sooooooooo CLEARLY WRONG AGAIN...

Tell me how "Accurate AK's able doorways adversary...."...

haha... you're a joke... stop dickriding... I give du's love if they're nice... HE IS NOT NICE!
    test
  6. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

I'm sorry but Royce shits on Pap in all categories and i like Pap...but like AndtheMC says, a lot of times i'm listening to him wishing he'd 1) stay the fuck on beat and 2) stop trying to force lines/punches

listen to the touch it remix he's on, i liked his concept of having the NY cities on his hand but halfway through his verse he started forcing and i'm like...come on homie i know you coulda done better than that

and i was not impressed by his alphabetical slaughter track, halfway through it i was like ok...this is getting whack because he kept forcing and forcing lines. Most of the time i swear he forces lines when it's completely unnecessary

listen to Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics...shit's better (and I'm not a backpacker in anyway, shape, or form)

and for the record the nigga does sound like Big L, that's one of the first things i noticed about him. I'm not saying he does it on purpose, but it is what it is
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

how bout i jus realized this is an andthemc question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

u nerd ass ngga, papoose is nice, mainstream delivery or no, i dont think he will blow, but i hope he does, least he tryin 4 it ngga, u only live once.

praise jesus!!
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

what an ignorant hypocrite...

"u a nerd ass ngga" and then two sentences later: "praise jesus"

pure stupidity
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Actually, id rather not argue but yeah, I can rebuttle everything. Pap don't fall off beat, and he certainly didnt in The Beast. Perhaps you don't know how to ride a beat, I'm not saying I can, but I am saying Pap can.

As for slaughter, the shit makes sense in fragmented lines. The idea is, you should be smart enough to fill in the blanks without even having to think about it. The song really aint about nothing, its just creative, and it sounds ill the way he saying shit.

I won't deny ima Papoose dickrider, everyone dickrides someone. I dickride very few people, 3 actually, and Papoose is one of them. So I aint just picking shit out of pepper. Im very particular about movies, music, anything. I dont like most of the rap game right now, and I think Pap is the freshest shit since fucking DMX.

Accurate AKs are the weapon
    An Able Doorway is a blocked doorway
    Adversaries Afraid (since they blocked their doorway).

I mean, the shit aint clear cut, but it wouldnt be possible to do the track the way he wanted to do it making complete sense. It does make sense tho.

I mean, it is what it is, like I said, I can see how someone might not like Papoose. I personally love his shit.

Really tho, I dont think his delivery or flow is bad, its just not above average. Pap don't have a charismatic enough voice to be delivering rhymes like LL Cool J. As for the flow, at least he switches the shit up, and I aint gotta hear the same old fucking bullshit simple ass flows. Sometimes he flips is fast, sometimes slow, sometimes mad multis, sometimes regular. He can really spit the shit anyway. But if you dont feel it, you dont feel it.

At the very least, you cannot dispute he is more original & creative than most rappers in the game, and his lyrics are among the best. Granted ive heard 180 more songs than you...
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

As for the punchlines, even NAS on his latest CD said "Im hot like 98 degrees farenheight".
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

u a wack kat fo thinkin paP aint raw.dissin on his delivery, bitch plz, dat ngga be spittin, made creative wit the songs too, dont matta if he blow, he still da shit, and praise jesus cuz its today he ressurected from the dead.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, you obviously know nothing about flow if you don't realize he falls off... And I'm not the only one stating it... You seriously must not know........

It's not creative cuz it had been done before... He has more creative concepts than that... And no, it doesn't make sense... fragmented or unfragmented... it doesn't work

I don't dickride anyone......... I listen to what's dope... If someone I think is ILL drops wack shit, I'm the first to say it...

no, your makin' shit up... there's no such thing as "able doorway...." go look it up anywhere... I'd like to see it...

no, it's clear cut that it doesn't make sense

Anybody can be charismatic no matter how your voice is... You just have to be able to do it... And his delivery is horrible... Monotonous isn't good... Neither is falling off beat (AND YES HE DOES DO IT)

He's creative... YES, but he can't put it together well... It's like an inventor that thinks of brilliant ideas but doesn't know how to create the product... It's useless....

He should give song concept ideas to other rappers 'n let them make the songs...
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You serious make me laugh sooo hard... you're such a joke... I seriously think you're like a 45 year old guy wit no life just comin' on the board, sayin' the most obnoxious thing u can to get attention....

And who cares if he blows or not... That's not my point... His delivery's ass... And that shows how hard u ride my dick cuz the majority of the people in this thread said I'm right about his delivery and u only go at me... You're truly gay

Hop off my nuts...

Wow, and you curse and three words later, proclaim Jesus's name... Idiot...

That's all i gotta say to u
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

That's why I USUALLY don't listen to Nas since back in the day... I hate forced lines...
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

dog jesus knows i cuss, GOD wuz in flesh down here, he know what go down!
    anyway why u gotta try to bring papoose down, by makin everybody on here agree wit u about his delivery not being tight, or trash, or not mainstream level, lol, who give a fuck, the ngga is raw, thank god for hiphop, u got mtv and clubs, and u got underground and street corners.....quit cryin
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yes to everything you said no to.

BOOYA
    test
  17. Temple_shotz

Temple_shotz New Member

in the track charades... he says somthin like 'tighten lil kim's handcuffs... sales slam shut.... rappers talk about killing each other , but when they get arrested they squeal on each other" aint lil kim in jail cuz she didnt rat anyone out?
    test
  18. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

^^^^^^^^^Lmmfao.
    test
  19. speedbreaker

speedbreaker New Member

dont mind andthemc he hates on another lyrical cat chino xl as well!
    test
  20. Spilberg65

Spilberg65 New Member

every word....

he is BAD...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.