I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphabet

Alphabet Soup

YEa i agree...papoose isnt that nice,his lines are sub-par...and some of his punches dont even make sense

"I must be feedin them concrete..the way i got 'em shittin bricks"

since when are bricks made of concrete????
    test
  2. Algebra

Algebra sooo classic

his lyrical content and flow is better than 90% of whats out there right now.

and if thats what the streets is feeling, than thats what the streets is feeling.
    you need to stop hatin and look at all the positive things about Pap, they're not hard to find.
    the only thing I find wack about Pap is his monotone voice.
    thats it, and even then its unique, dont nobody sound like Papoose right now.

the man got originality.
    test
  3. fcuk

fcuk New Member

but he is signed though isnt he?

and to the white guys who owns a not known record company, thsi is why u will never be a million dollar company...regrets regrets
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

EXACTLY... FORCED ASS LINES... I hate that shit....

"I wash more niggas up than a home intendent" C'MON MAN......... THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE................
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yeah, that sounds about right... There's more than 100,000 people out rappin' in America ALONE... So that sounds 'bout right... Most rappers are trash anyway....

WTF? So I'm hatin' again? I already explained how I'm not... Learn to read and comprehend... It's SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS I'm not hatin'...

HAHAH... that's so stupid.... that's unique!!?!?!? HAHAHAHHA

C'mon man... So if an NBA player went into the league and turned it over 10 times a game, since nobody does that, that's "unique"... So that would make it somethin' to like? Get the fuck outta here... Pap is wack....
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

im pretty sure half of his rymes he uses a rhyme book thing.
    test
  7. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

you serious? he sound EXACTLY like big l. i swear he bit big ls style or he just sounds the same.. i heard em in an interview and he didn't sound like big l then but on track he do. i'm not hating but he isn't that good. but he is good... you can't deny that, compare him to 90% of these cats and he's good.
    test
  8. RcHot

RcHot New Member

I am sorry but the top two dudes in the game now are pap and cassidy. Pap flows like that becuase he is advanced I seldom ever hear jeezy go off beat ,but who would win in a battle weezy (who also goes off beat because he's advanced) or jeezy.
    test
  9. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

I don't think he sound like L at all really.

No one sounds like L
    test
  10. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

yea he do, his voice, the way all he do is say punchlines. i mean he aint as good as l obviously but he's tryin to b is my point.. to me it seems like that at least.
    test
  11. Algebra

Algebra sooo classic

lol @ this idiot comparing turnovers in basketball to someones voice in rap
    test
  12. betaladin

betaladin New Member

I like Paps rhymes, but I agree he has a delivery-problem. It sounds like he's forcin in too much crap in each bar (or leaves too much void sometimes), but I'd love to see him develop because he has talent no doubt.

His flow makes me think of an early (but way worse) Talib Kweli.... he could develop into somethin huge though.
    test
  13. Bugzy Bogart

Bugzy Bogart New Member

i'm spanish.

and to point out your ignorance, you don't need to be "known" to make money off music, which is more than most people can claim. i've made money over the years - helped me buy my house.

and one of my artists just did a song with papoose. i'm still not overly impressed with him.

and he's signed through an indie venture, with kay slay i think. not a major.
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

you fuckin' idiot... if you can't see the parallel's, you're truly dumb... I used somethin' called an analogy to make a point... you were obviously the only idiot that seems to have a problem wit understanding it....
    test
  15. Algebra

Algebra sooo classic

and that was a terrible analogy..

turnovers and a persons voice?

c'mon, you can do better than that corky.
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

you idiot... it wasn't turnovers to someone's voice... it was a monotone delivery to turnovers......

a rapper wit a monotone delivery has a flaw... a guard that turns the ball over has a flaw...

you get it? idiot....

ONCE AGAIN, since it's "unique", do you like guards that constantly turn the ball over? I'm sure you'd want him on your team if you were a coach... good job
    test
  17. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

I havent heard 1 track from him that I liked other than the Joint on Madden 2006..
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ you any good? and you got the internet cable? haha

I'm always lookin' for a challenge..........
    test
  19. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

Ok, FIRST OFF

I'm from Oakland (the HEART of the Bay) and I'm the first one to say that e 40/the click are raw as fuck....BUT I'll also be the first to say that Kool G Rap, Big L, and Big Daddy Kane are some of the nicest niggas to ever touch a mic. Just cus I represent the BAY to the fullest doesnt mean I dont recognize real spit.

anyhow, back to the topic

Pap is aiiiiiiighhht he's really just all hype....
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ What I've been thinkin'...

Outta what I heard, U NICER THAN PAP Pass.... At least delivery wise... I haven't heard much of your music yet
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.