I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

exactly i cant remember the name of the sexually transmitted disease that was killing ppl wasnt it syphillis.........that still exists right?

Well since this dude swears he knows so much about tablets they have it documented too that ppl were dying from sexual endeavors they didnt have a cure tho ppl who showed syptoms were killed like in the black plague era

the water wasnt pure either............animals shyt in water.........some animal shit is worse than human shit because of the bacteria

a person jus died the other day from eating something with feces in it.............and that wasnt that long ago it was like a month ago in a 3rd world country

it's no way possible u can live that long........if humans actually did live that long then it wasnt divine intervention it was aliens prolonging there lives...........i'll take that b4 u make up shit about the world being pure
    test
  2. JayP.45

JayP.45 New Member

gotdamn this thread is long
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

swhy didnt other animals live to be that old? why did the great leader ramses 2 of egypt, who did not to much hard work, only libe to be 70-90ish which was surprising that he even lived that long... why would the god who told moses to kill or w.e all the sudden become loving, and why the hell dont animals in the sea or other areas of the world where there is a lot of pollution live that long... if its really purity, then how come we still have trees that are over 3000 years old even with all the shit we make...
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

he'll answer all of that with non sensical bible babble
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

or how abotu the exaggeration of aristotle having 1000s of slaves, things got exaggerated back then... but even people like aristotle were better recorded then people that came after him that are only in the bible.
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

PROPS TOO U MY MAN
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

god is real yall, da fuck wrong wit yalL??lol look up in da sky, look around u, how is this an accident??
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

how was god made? stfu, nothing can explain the begginging or end, i dont wanna here this, how people have all these retarded powers back then but not now, do u not relise how stupid it sounds, that someone split the sea and shit, it sounds about as credible as greek mythology... fuck
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

jesus aint even fufill the prophecy, christians use him for power, and say hes white, fucking bull shit, what makes christians more believable then the next religon.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.