I ask again.... HOW THE FUCK IS PAPOOSE NICE?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

In all honestly, we are... You know how much environment effects the people living in it? You know how bad of shape this Earth is in? Have you not heard that we're killing the earth and without the Earth, we can't live....

NOPE... See how you didn't read more?

IDIOT

NOW, I DON'T EVEN NEED TO READ THE REST OF YOUR POST.....
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

yea but they would have have used mordern science man i understand what your saying tho but i jus saw the documentary on discovery channel

the Egyptians would have to have put up a certain amount of bricks at a time 2 get it done in the time period they did..........it's a known fact it didnt even take them a month...........they average it out to maybe a 100 brick a minute or some shit working day in day out...........

Then in heiroglyphs they have at the same time they were doing this alien like creatures at the sites of the egyptians helping them........now the alien like creatures may have been some type of God or something i dunno but it didnt look like 1 they showed all of that when i saw it............

it reall really is far fetched that theydid that by thereselves but not impossible tho.............

maybe maybe not we'll never kno but if u wanna b logical yea they did it thereselves
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

like i said And The Mc

your thickheaded.............

everything u have is folklore the bones science has found proves that the 1sts humans to walk on earth didnt live a 1000 years..........your taking shit from a bible that has yet to prove any of this

and if life expectancy declined on that lists y does it spike up everyother person a declince would mean that it actually declined...........

your the stupidests person ever
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot... If stocks start declining -40 on the stock exchange but goes down 10 the next day then goes up 5 points the next day and then down 40 points again the next day, it's still considered a DECLINE...

moron....
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

like i said find actually bodies 4 us to analyze or stfu.................

u dumb motherfucker
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Oh yeah, and you're a moron anyway... ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, even if it was only to 78 years old (which it's not, it is centuries), you'd STILL BE WRONG AND PROVEN U DIDN'T READ THE BIBLE...

Weren't you sayin' 20 somethin'? hahah... idiot

I like how you ignore everything you're proven wrong on and make it seem like it never happened.... like the martyr thing... If you REALLY DID READ THE KORAN and BIBLE 2 times each, you would've known 'bout martyrs and the fact that THIS:

was just DUMB
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

haha... don't get mad cuz u got caught makin' up an enormous amount of shit you've been sayin'

I don't have to prove anything... It's you that's sayin' IT DEF'NITELY DIDN'T HAPPEN... I'ma agnostic... REMEMBER?!?!?

IDIOT.... PROVE 100% THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST...

"u dumb motherfucker"

hahahaha... you're a joke... This entire thread, you've been made a fool over and over again
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Bring the reamians of these 1000 year old ppl..............

your the one leaning towards we de evolved not me how can we go from 20 sumin to a 1000 years old then 2 50-59 to 75-79 and now our elders are re evolving?..........you are seriously stupid if u think this

if the 1sts ppl on earth didnt live to b 1000 then the ppl after them died early death how the fuck can jus in a few centuries can we evolve then de evolve?That's ass backwards and stupid to think

u obviously dont need science so get the fuck offa the computer u have all the answers so go live in a fucking cave and go pray or b a agonists or whatever the fuck u label yourself as
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

yo on real, the flood happened in the promise land, like iraq, jerusulam, them cities n shit...not the whole world yo...

and andthe mc, what is suppose to happen in order for jesus to return??

preciate the reply my BROTHA
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

and yes when god created ppl, we were made perfect til that bitch and adam dumb ass did whut the devil told them to do,,,,adam wuz like 800 yrs old yo...

and if u believe in GOD u would kno anything is possible...

"makin nothin outta something, its GODS work"--nasty NAS
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

and of course niggaz back in dayz died young too from diseases and being evil, being shot, etc, and jus like in these dayz mufuckaz be smokin 80 yrs still livin, we all diff....if we all lived the same way we would all meet god the same day"--papoose
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

and if the donn dumbass kno that ppl died way earlierback then and the mc is fucking super retarded

acient times was kinda like the life expectancy of a black man now cept ten times worse

no jail but alotta bodies getting dropped and dying from untreatable diseases
    test
  13. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

ayo it is true adam lived to be like 900 years old

it says so in the bible
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

EXACTLY... That du' is a complete moron....

He wasn't the only one.............

Adam 930
    Seth 912
    Enosh 905
    Kenan 910
    Mahalalel 895
    Jared 962
    Methuselah 969
    Lamech 777
    Noah 950
    Shem 600
    Arpachshad 438
    Shelah 433
    Eber 464
    Peleg 239
    Reu 239
    Serug 230
    Nahor 148
    Terah 205
    Abraham 175...
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

how stupid are you to believe someone lived over 150 years.. see thats why the bible is stupid as fuck.. do u not think adam is a metaphor for a civilization, if people cant live for 150 years now, what makes u think they could back then,
    test
  16. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

if they ever find Adams remains and analyze them and say he lived 4 900 years i'll believe in god i swear 2 u

it'll never happen
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

It's called purity............... Are u stupid? It's common knowledge.......... Water back in the day, you could just drink outta streams and rivers and it was pure... Air was cleaner... Less diseases because the fact that everything was cleaner and natural instead of all the chemicals 'n shit .... People are eatin' less healthy because all the junk food... Smoking... Cancers... All that shit

you don't even realize but go read up on the food you eat... They say the majority of Americans eat EXTREEEEMMMEEELYYYYY unhealthy cuz we eat "non natural shit..." Back then, that's all they had............

That's only some of the reasons... but i'm out

AND -1-
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

LMFAO.... then everyone from that time musta lived that long, i wanna see their remains... that prove they lvied that long... ill tell you right now... there were diseases back then, there was pollution back then, taking a shit in the river is pollution... plus what are the chances in 900 years a dude aint gonna get fucknig stabbed, drown, or some stupid shit like that.
    test
  19. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

doesnt matter how pure the air was half of the shit that makes pollution also cleanse and produce things we need to live so wow more moot points

and still your refuting science i repeat it but u keep denying it

THE OLDESTS HUMAN LIFEFORMS EVER FOUND (Predating any biblical time as in the dawn of man) DIDNT LIVE TO EVEN SEE 50 SO HOW CAN PPL PROCEEDING THEM LIVE LONGER?

THEN WE PROCEED THEM AND THE OLDESTS PERSON ON PAPER IN THE PASTS 500 YEARS has been 180 sumin..........please tell me pleaseeeeeeeeee tell me

how could a person that old fight elderly diseases live that long with getting sick..........u realize that a cold could kill a person if there old enough there immune system would b all to shit there is no possible way in that day in age it could happen

PLUS THE OLDESTS MAN FOUND DIDNT LIVE 2 B 900 lol..........so wtf

plus how was Adam the 1sts man alive if we have cold hard proof that the 1sts men alive died early?

i mean wow are u denying science?

THE BONES HAVE BEEN FOUND

U CANT DENY SCIENCE

science gave us a actually drawing of how a willie mammoth would look like with jus bones and it's likenesses to a elephant.............do u realize in the artic they found a perfectly preserved Mammoth?

And mammoth's lived in a period when man existed 2 by the way so im sure if they look enough they'll find a frozen man too

do u realize they've found prehystoric animals in the sea?they had already showed us what they look like 2............yet u refute science wow

SCIENCE IS COLD HARD FACTS
    test
  20. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

close this fucking thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.