I am the best producer alive!!!...tracks are serious

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by HUNDREDGRAND, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HUNDREDGRAND

HUNDREDGRAND New Member

test
  2. BigBadUgly

BigBadUgly New Member

Hustler has a nice groove (Jackie Brown soundtrack style.) Pull The Choppa Out is my fav! Keep up the good work!
    test
  3. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

How R U tho? really give me something that says that?

Definition Of a Hustler --- I love the intro sample but maybe I do not know you but have you signed contracts with mutli labels? if so if not I still like the basic style but I like your ear for sampling....... Catchy beat and i will say that but nothing original that stands you out from what is happening from all that have a MPC2500 or less.

Got to say I feel this but i feel clips that should not be there now a days with the technology I will say this this must have sold for you but not the best...
    test
  4. flasispum

flasispum New Member

Hey hey great idea! That way people can name their tanks for visitors to see! Once again great idea!
    test
  5. HUNDREDGRAND

HUNDREDGRAND New Member

@flasispum, What exactly are you talkin about?...

@BLAK...Man what equipment you have means absolutely NOTHIN...ALL I USE IS FRUITY LOOPS...been usin it since 04' its what I started out on, and Im not gone change cause Im about to to make a very bold statement by usin FL.....Im sittin on hella beats so keep checkin and you will see why my dude.....

@BIGBADUGLY PRECIATE IT MUCH LOVE....
    test
  6. UrbanBeatz

UrbanBeatz New Member

FL Studio, is a excellent DAW. But with enough VST's and instruments it can be excellent as Cubase but Cubase has a cleaner sound. I use FL Studio (legal Producer Edition $149), It gets better and better every time.
    test
  7. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

Yea that my point FL never touched it or ever will I just here the chops and stuttering that is not on beat to an emcee it would be hard for them to spit to this but keep it coming I luv beats that why I am here....
    test
  8. Reign

Reign Let it...

u are so incredibly far from the best producer alive... I wouldn't even consider you the most average producer alive.... sry dude... your shits subpar...

Off Key - Sloppy Chops - Piss Poor mixing - Using over used samples... poor sound choice... etc. etc. etc.
    test
  9. thespeed

thespeed New Member

test
  10. HUNDREDGRAND

HUNDREDGRAND New Member

@Ill WaYz

Thanks man, but I live off beats, what about you?...lmao!!!.....
    test
  11. HUNDREDGRAND

HUNDREDGRAND New Member

@Blak

thanks man, everything that you all are pointing out I know about, it CUZ I UPLOADED THEM ON PURPOSE LIKE THAT lol....I got the better quality that I send to the actual buyer.....so if people ripp my shit off that page they gettin the fucked up version...lol
    test
  12. Reign

Reign Let it...

I live off my college education...

I don't give a shit about producing and I still do it better than you.
    test
  13. HUNDREDGRAND

HUNDREDGRAND New Member

@ Ill Ways

Then why are you on RAPMUSIC.COM lmao you cant get your doctrine arguing with a music producer with a plan....go read book broham...lol get off the net and go study dude....do your homework...

soundclick.com/hundredgrandproductions my dude if your college education fails you one day lol...

peace.....
    test
  14. Reign

Reign Let it...

You're retarded huh? I'm sorry then my bad.

I'm on rapmusic because I used to sell beats and promote songs here now I just engage in the bullshit that ensues in AEH and talk about new software in Audio Producers Discussion. Occasionally I will check this forum to see if any new talent is about. I saw your thread and completely disagreed. You are not making a living with your music. You're not lying to me, merely yourself. My education won't fail unlike your lies and shitty attempts at beatmaking. Go Read Book??? Is that a complete sentence... I think you meant go read a book.... I've read plenty. You feel the need to prove something right? I'm assuming that's why you say you're the best and spark arguments for people who dislike your sound. Well you've proven nothing to me. Learn music theory and then come back. Read a book or two about mixing and then come back...

Don't make douche bag comments and expect no comments back. I wouldn't rap on your beats even when I started at 15 9 years ago bud. You don't hear how off that is??? Then maybe you should pick up the book because music is not working for you.
    test
  15. HUNDREDGRAND

HUNDREDGRAND New Member

Its called a typo dude

EVERYBODY MAKES THEM, IM NOT TRYIN TO BE PERFECT AND TRIPLE CHECK SHIT SO IT WHAT IT IS AND YOU STOPPED MAKIN BEATS CUZ YOU SUCK AT IT...IM BETTER THAN YOU MAKIN BEATS....READ IT AGAIN IM BETTER THAN YOU MAKIN BEATS...IF YOU DISAGREE THEN DO SOME ABOUT IT AND MAKE ONE OR UPLOAD ONE, AND WE WILL LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE....THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW GOOD MY MIXING,CHOPPING, SAMPLE SELECTION(LOL) REALLY IS.....IF YOUR NOT GOING TO DO THAT THEN YOU ARE SIMPLY SOME NERD WHO HAS A LOVE FOR URBAN MUSIC, THAT TALKS SHIT IN A FORUM...LOL...THAT USE TO MAKES BEAT WHEN HE WAS 15.....LMAO

SoundClick artist: HundredGrand Productions - page with MP3 music downloads has beats on there that I made when I was 15 lol
    test
  16. S*T*A*M*P*

S*T*A*M*P* o'doyle rules...

wow@ the hostility in here...

first and foremost hundredgrand... i checked em out n u got some decent beats. I wouldn't say best producer alive, but for the sake of attracting people to ur post (see shockposting) my hat goes off. There's no reason to knock dude for saying it tho. Self confidence at the end of the day is all we got. Reason why i never say im the say best alive, is simply due to the fact that anyone who makes beats on a consistent level will be considered good or even great at what they do, BUT will always have room to grow over time. If someone is the best alive at what they do, why keep doing it? Why even tweak ur sound over time to get even better? That would basically determine that they've done everything they set out to do (in music in this case) and have nothing left to prove or nothing left to do to improve so to speak.

I've been doing this for 13 years... I was 17 when i started posting here, n im 25 years old now (got my B.A. degree too... two checks r always better than one lol..besides this biz once u get a foot in the door becomes a bit cut throat n viscous). To imagine how much i've grown since then is mind blowing to me. In that time, i've accomplished so much that i wanted to do with my music (wheter it be airplay, working with, meeting/getting tips from and rocking shows with artists, DJ's & Producers, i've only imagined even standing next to, and a few other things on my list), BUT i got a long way to go to ensure my place as one of the best alive...lord willing i even make it that far.

as far as the FL shit??? use that shit fam! Don't ever let anybody tell u, u cant. I use an SP1200... and i've heard so many so called purists look down on producers for using software... all i say is, if its comfy to u, keep using it! Shit, u could record urself using a garbage can lid and a spoon.. its all hip hop.

all in all.. dope shit, i can't hate. Just keep growin, have a plan n u will be the best.
    test
  17. HUNDREDGRAND

HUNDREDGRAND New Member

test
  18. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

yeah maybe dude did go far with that but pimp i like ya remix dogg that shits hard half of these cats dont do remixes because they know they cant make beats for shit and just would embarass themself callin shots goes hard you should dropped it in a little bit earlier and let them drums do there thang. i like the orchestra and the lil synth arpeggio u got goin on there. it does sound like it might b missing something. but u got talent son. peep ya boy out

http://board.rapmusic.com/beats-producers/1186053-im-back-4-new-beats-ass.html#post1066216627
    test
  19. J-Mo Beatz

J-Mo Beatz New Member

test
  20. DeadlyMixKrew

DeadlyMixKrew New Member

All producers hit us up on myspace.com
    (myspace.com/deadlymixkrew)
    Looking for some hot beats for Detroit emcee (TiKkO) to drop on the upcoming free mixtape.
    Good promo for the producer because even though the mixtape is free the emcee is skilled and money is getting put behind the mixtape for professional printing and and promo.

Check out TiKkO's music @ myspace.com/romessiah and if you like his shit send him some beats or links
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.